Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone know if there is a list with the park area- the characters, attractions, concessions stands, and decorations that go with that area and character group?
Thanks in advance

Event question: is there any way to know what character groups will be useful in the next chapter so can work on levelling them up? Like, is there a list, or did they mention anything in the Livestream? Or are we just guessing?

Event question: is there any way to know what character groups will be useful in the next chapter so can work on levelling them up? Like, is there a list, or did they mention anything in the Livestream? Or are we just guessing?

As far as I know, they haven't told which characters groups will be used. But you can assume for the third part of the event you will at least need the Mickey group, and Winnie the Pooh characters as Rabbit is the special character.

As far as I know, they haven't told which characters groups will be used. But you can assume for the third part of the event you will at least need the Mickey group, and Winnie the Pooh characters as Rabbit is the special character.

Agree with esilanna.

Last time I believe Wall-E and Eve slipped into the spot where pirates are this round. And maybe Monsters Inc??? Where Merriweather and gang are this round. I am about 90% sure on Wall-E and Eve and best guessing on Monsters Inc.

John will be in my park in the next six hours. 7 ear hats away from welcoming Barbossa. And only missing 2 drums to complete the second phase of Christopher Robin. So far so good!

You and your drop rates. For the record (and so others don't wonder what they are doing wrong), in IOS I am 12 tokens away from John and 16 away from Barbossa. In Windows, I am 18 tokens away from John and 31! away from Barbossa. I have neither Captain Jack or Captain Hook.

Agree with esilanna.

Last time I believe Wall-E and Eve slipped into the spot where pirates are this round. And maybe Monsters Inc??? Where Merriweather and gang are this round. I am about 90% sure on Wall-E and Eve and best guessing on Monsters Inc.

As far as I know there is no list. I don't even remember who helped in the last one, although Wall-E and Monsters, sound familiar. One group that will help you, if you have them, for chapter 3 of THIS challenge, will be the Pooh characters, and the only reason I am sure of that is because Rabbit is the non-tiring/helpful character once we get there. Other than that they don't tell us about who else can assist, although it is fairly certain that Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and Pluto will be one of the groups for Chapter 3 as they are in both chapters 1 and 2.

In other news, I was able to get all 25 toy drum tokens so now I'm just working on building everything up for chapter 3. I also am convinced that the people on my leader board are using gems to power through the tower challenge. I have 1251 points, and I rank 213. Number 1 has 10,156 points, and chapter 2 started 2 and a half hours ago, so I don't know how they got so many points. I"m usually never allowed more than 1575 points per round and I have everyone who is working the challenge maxed out at 10. I don't need to rank high, that's not my thing, it's just odd to me that they have SO many points SO fast, when it JUST started.

In character news....:

I need 1 Umbrella and 6 ears to welcome John Darling
I need 8 hats and 9 ears to welcome Captain Barbossa
I need 25 ears & 1,000 EC for Christopher Robin

Peter Pan is collecting for 10
Elizabeth is ready for 7
Will is ready for 7
Thumper is ready for 8
Bambi is collecting for 8
Flower is ready for 8
Jack Jack is collecting for 7
Hiro is ready for 7
Baymax is collecting for 5
Yokai is ready for 5
Go Go is ready for 6
Honey Lemon is ready for 7
Fred is ready for 6
Wasabi is collecting for 6

Does anyone know if leveling up any of the above listed who are ready will "hurt" my chances in collecting for John and Barbossa? I'd rather welcome them than level up. I remember someone saying Honey Lemon would definitely make an impact of sorts. Thanks in Advance for the assist

Got Minnie's pirate costume ... no new tasks or anything so not really any benefit

Getting close on Barbosa - about 6 flags and hat with guns needed, got all the ear hats .. pretty far away for John though

was able to get 20 of the Christopher Robins drums right at the start of the next phase

You and your drop rates. For the record (and so others don't wonder what they are doing wrong), in IOS I am 12 tokens away from John and 16 away from Barbossa. In Windows, I am 18 tokens away from John and 31! away from Barbossa. I have neither Captain Jack or Captain Hook.
Can't speak as much for Jack, but Hook has been generous with the umbrellas for John.

Does anyone know if leveling up any of the above listed who are ready will "hurt" my chances in collecting for John and Barbossa? I'd rather welcome them than level up. I remember someone saying Honey Lemon would definitely make an impact of sorts. Thanks in Advance for the assist

I think Honey Lemon’s tokens were only a hindrance to getting refresher tokens as Jessie’s 4 hr task drops refreshers and Honey Lemon hats.

I just pulled Davy Jones out of one of my stored Platinum Chests - miracles do happen!
I am green with envy.

I have all Christopher Robin’s drums. Sleepy has finished his two hour task. Snow White is off for four hours to collect flowers.

No PotC bc I don’t have Bambi yet. :( Thumper is taking forever!

BTW how long has Fantasia Gardens had fireworks? I can’t believe I never noticed that before. I thought things like that only happened during a parade.

Last edited:
After Snow White's four-hour task, she has a joint task with Grumpy for four hours. Wondering what that's going to mean for those without Grumpy.

Well... John's first task is "Find His Siblings", which will take a whopping 12 hours to complete. Wonder if Michael will be far behind after this one?

And while we're discussing John, his animation screen is him floating down on his umbrella. It takes 10 pixie dust, 5 umbrellas, 2 hats, and 10,000 magic to get him to level 2.

I got the required items for John, but held off welcoming him for a few hours, hoping that I'd get the last 2 ear hats I need for Barbossa first. But no such luck, so John is being welcomed now. I have all of Christopher Robin's drums, and I hoping I can get his ear hats as soon as part 3 opens since I'll be mostly offline after that day. And stupidly I sent Snow to look for hot chocolate, so her task remains at the top of my quest list. Oops.

After Snow White's four-hour task, she has a joint task with Grumpy for four hours. Wondering what that's going to mean for those without Grumpy.
It opens up Grumpy. Whatever tokens were previously earned are there but the tasks just point you to buy a chest for gems or dollars.

After John's 12-hour initial task, it is time to welcome Michael Darling.

- 50 Pixie Dusts
- 35 Michael's Bears (Davy Jones 4-hour Striking Fear in Pirates, Lumiere and Cogsworth 4-hour Dance, Anna 8-hour Visit Marshmallow, John Darling 6-hour Becoming a Leader (level 3), Lost Boys' Hideout 24-hour (attraction))
- 20 Michael Ears Hats (Wendy and Peter 4-hour Flying Around the City, Hook 6-hour Plotting Against Pan, Alice and Mad Hatter 8-hour Attempted Tea Party, Donald's Boat 6-hour (attraction), Jumpin' Jellyfish 8-hour (attraction))
- 600,000 magic

24-hour welcome period

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter