Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got The Queen’s Throne from yesterday’s chest. I sold it to Merlin since I already had one. I already had all of the characters, so I was hoping to pull Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

I currently have Chief Tui cooking in the oven. Under 2 minutes to go. The event is going pretty well so far, but then it usually does for the first week or 2.

I got The Queen’s Throne from yesterday’s chest. I sold it to Merlin since I already had one. I already had all of the characters, so I was hoping to pull Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

I currently have Chief Tui cooking in the oven. Under 2 minutes to go. The event is going pretty well so far, but then it usually does for the first week or 2.

I also wish to get the Mine Train as well but glad I got Grouchy. Ready to start Chief Tui as my leveler will be done any minute.

Two more hats for Dumbo so maybe in the morning!

After the 2 part task, Build Homecoming Celebration. 6 hour construction time, didn’t pay attention to the EC cost.

We fly home today, so my time being ahead, will be ending. And then I’ll have to get to work on my Windows game.

I just welcomed chief tui and he’s doing his first task now. I stayed up late just so I could get it started but also because my book I’m reading is absolutely addicting. I just started it tonight and I’m on page 256.

I just welcomed chief tui and he’s doing his first task now. I stayed up late just so I could get it started but also because my book I’m reading is absolutely addicting. I just started it tonight and I’m on page 256.

What are you reading? If you don’t mind sharing

After the attraction is built, Sina has a 2 hour task. On Reddit, it says the next task after that is an 8 hour joint task between Sina and Chief Tui. So be mindful of who you send on long tasks when.

Also, there is a strong possibility that after these two tasks we need to have collected all 20 tapestry pieces before we will be able to proceed.

Welcomed Chief Tui last night but fell asleep before I was able to get him sent on his 8 hour quest, so he will be busy for another 6 hours plus.

Trying to figure out if Gramma Tala is the worst, or one of the worst characters premium characters they have released as far as leveling goes? I bought her on Thursday, she is still level 1 and I have yet to collect one of her ear hats. The only way to collect for it, as of now, is a 4 hour Sina job and if conflicts with a common item. Kinda ridiculous if you think about it.

Welcomed Chief Tui last night but fell asleep before I was able to get him sent on his 8 hour quest, so he will be busy for another 6 hours plus.

Trying to figure out if Gramma Tala is the worst, or one of the worst characters premium characters they have released as far as leveling goes? I bought her on Thursday, she is still level 1 and I have yet to collect one of her ear hats. The only way to collect for it, as of now, is a 4 hour Sina job and if conflicts with a common item. Kinda ridiculous if you think about it.
I remember a similar thing happening with Louis during PaTF. I think it’s their new ploy to slow us down even more.

After the 2 part task, Build Homecoming Celebration. 6 hour construction time, didn’t pay attention to the EC cost.

We fly home today, so my time being ahead, will be ending. And then I’ll have to get to work on my Windows game.
It’s 3,000 event currency for those looking

After the attraction is built, Sina has a 2 hour task. On Reddit, it says the next task after that is an 8 hour joint task between Sina and Chief Tui. So be mindful of who you send on long tasks when.

Also, there is a strong possibility that after these two tasks we need to have collected all 20 tapestry pieces before we will be able to proceed.
I can confirm that no new quests pop up after that. Now I’m on to collecting the tapestry pieces. I’m currently at 12/20

The series is called Shatter Me and I’m on the third book which is called Ignite Me. The author is Tahereh Mafi. It’s so good. I almost didn’t go to bed last night

I will have to check them out. I need a good book for my flight to Israel and back. Thank you.

What triggers the build homecoming? I have all the tasks completed except the tapestries.

Long Two part quest for Mom and Chief Tui. Once those are completed then you can build.See Hope’s note above. Think Mom needs to be level 3.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter