Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m still waiting to start building Homecoming Celebration. It requires Sina to be at level 3, but I accidentally level up Tui instead, and put Sina on the quest to collect a tapestry piece. :o

I apparently kept sending them out to collect tapestries instead of the two quests. They are out on the quests now so I can build in the morning. On the plus side I have over half of the tapestries needed.

I'm at the "build homecoming" part, but I can't because Sina is only level 2. Goofy is on a task for another 2 hr 40 minutes so I'm not sure if I'll still be awake to send him out for her token. I have Tui out for tapestry stuff since I only have 2/20 currently.

Kinda wish they’d just get rid of at-least restructure the annoying time walls in the game and let us progress as quickly (or slowly) as we want to. 26 days for each of these events is just ridiculous and i usually get sick of them somewhere between the 2-3 week period. So far it actually hasn’t been bad at all, but then again we’re not 2-3 weeks into it. :rotfl: Of course doing this would create a new set of issues, but I guess they need to fix one thing at a time.

I'm at the "build homecoming" part, but I can't because Sina is only level 2. Goofy is on a task for another 2 hr 40 minutes so I'm not sure if I'll still be awake to send him out for her token. I have Tui out for tapestry stuff since I only have 2/20 currently.

I have the build homecoming complete but need to level Chief Tui to three for the last joint quest after the build, but welcoming Dumbo finally so later today. In meantime getting tapestries. Got until Friday so plenty of time.

I welcomed Tui this morning but just stalled on the SW side quests as I don't have the mine train or Grumpy.

I have the build homecoming complete but need to level Chief Tui to three for the last joint quest after the build, but welcoming Dumbo finally so later today. In meantime getting tapestries. Got until Friday so plenty of time.
I’m building the homecoming now and getting tapestries while it builds. I think I have 4/20

Haven't really been able to log on much this weekend but still managed to start building Homecoming this morning. Only have 6 tapestries. Sina is ready for level 4, Tui is ready for 3. Hoping to start focusing on the tapestries today and tomorrow but not too worried as Pua doesn't even open for 4 more days.

Might as well update my progress:

20/20 Tapestries collected
Sina - 3 (ready for 4)
Tui - 3 (need 1 hat for 4)
Tala - 1 (need 1 hat for 2)

Ringmaster - 8 (ready for 9)
Dumbo - 5 (13/13 flags, 6/12 hats towards 6)
Timothy 8 (39/50 feathers, 38/50 hats towards 9)

LeFou 6 (26/30 bow ties, 21/30 hats towards 7)

Naveen - 10
Tiana - 7 (19/25 beignets, 20/20 hats towards 8)
Eudora - 10
Charlotte - 9 (40/40 compacts, 22/35 hats towards 10)
Facilier - moving to 8
Louis - 10
Odie - 9 (ready for 10)

Like @mikegood2, I am baffled by the infuriating slow progress on the grandmother. First I had everyone out collecting the tapestries, so I'm glad that's over with. Then after building Homecoming, there are annoying joint tasks or long tasks in general which tie up the only character that can get the ear hats. Part of it is my fault because I had Tui maxed out but I accidentally moved him up, which cleared the hats, and the next two collections from Sina were both hats for dad. Right now I have mom and dad working on a joint task for eight hours, which is still two hours away from completing. Then I can have her work towards the last hat... and hopefully by then someone will drop Tui's last hat so that I have a fighting chance to get the old bag up to level 2 already.

Might as well update my progress:

20/20 Tapestries collected
Sina - 3 (ready for 4)
Tui - 3 (need 1 hat for 4)
Tala - 1 (need 1 hat for 2)

Ringmaster - 8 (ready for 9)
Dumbo - 5 (13/13 flags, 6/12 hats towards 6)
Timothy 8 (39/50 feathers, 38/50 hats towards 9)

LeFou 6 (26/30 bow ties, 21/30 hats towards 7)

Naveen - 10
Tiana - 7 (19/25 beignets, 20/20 hats towards 8)
Eudora - 10
Charlotte - 9 (40/40 compacts, 22/35 hats towards 10)
Facilier - moving to 8
Louis - 10
Odie - 9 (ready for 10)

Like @mikegood2, I am baffled by the infuriating slow progress on the grandmother. First I had everyone out collecting the tapestries, so I'm glad that's over with. Then after building Homecoming, there are annoying joint tasks or long tasks in general which tie up the only character that can get the ear hats. Part of it is my fault because I had Tui maxed out but I accidentally moved him up, which cleared the hats, and the next two collections from Sina were both hats for dad. Right now I have mom and dad working on a joint task for eight hours, which is still two hours away from completing. Then I can have her work towards the last hat... and hopefully by then someone will drop Tui's last hat so that I have a fighting chance to get the old bag up to level 2 already.
I feel like this is one of the first times I’ve been this close with you in progress! Big achievement for me :thumbsup2

Along those same lines, Tala will be my first priority when I finish tapestries (15/20). My goal will be to get her to 3 by Friday.

I also noticed I’m having the same issue with Charlotte from PaTF. And the only way I can effectively collect her ear hats is by maxing out on gumbo... So another new goal during the time wall.

And a separate post for my progress:
15/20 tapestries
Sina - level 3, need 4 hats
Tui - level 3, need 1 hat
Tala - level 1, need 1 hat

Ringmaster - level 7
Timothy - level 7
Dumbo - level 4

LaFou - level 6

Naveen - ready for 9
Tiana - ready for 8
Eudora - ready for 9
Charlotte - level 8
Facilier - ready for 8
Louis - level 8
Mama Odie - level 8

Anyone else having issues with the island crabs hiding behind buildings today? For most of this event, mine have been easy to find, but today I’ve had a few that were impossible to click on. I actually had to store a building to get one of them today.

17/20 Tapestries
45 Flowers

SIna - 3 (ready for 4)
Chief Tui - 3 (ready for 4)
Gramma Tala - will level to 2 this afternoon

Dumbo - 5
RingMaster - 7
Timothy - 7

LeFou - 6

Naveen - Ready for MAX
Tiana - 8 (ready for 9)
Eudora - Ready for MAX
Charlotte - 9

Dr. Facilier - 9
Louis - 8 (ready for 9)
Mama Odie - 8 (ready for 9)

Kinda wish they’d just get rid of at-least restructure the annoying time walls in the game and let us progress as quickly (or slowly) as we want to. 26 days for each of these events is just ridiculous and i usually get sick of them somewhere between the 2-3 week period. So far it actually hasn’t been bad at all, but then again we’re not 2-3 weeks into it. :rotfl: Of course doing this would create a new set of issues, but I guess they need to fix one thing at a time.

yeah, usually the first two weeks of the event are much more enjoyable than the end ... and also is annoying that you tend to hit these time walls, and then have to scramble at the end for the last tasks

Anyone else having issues with the island crabs hiding behind buildings today? For most of this event, mine have been easy to find, but today I’ve had a few that were impossible to click on. I actually had to store a building to get one of them today.
I find that when I click on the task book icon and I'm taken to the section of the map where the crab is supposed to be, normally the crab is in the middle of the screen. So I'll just tap around there at the edges of the build and more likely than not, I'm able to clear it.

I find that when I click on the task book icon and I'm taken to the section of the map where the crab is supposed to be, normally the crab is in the middle of the screen. So I'll just tap around there at the edges of the build and more likely than not, I'm able to clear it.

Yeah, that’s also what I do and did the same for me until today. That technique just hasn’t been working for me today though and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue. As we all know they always like to find ways to “improve” the game and they would probably find this an improvement. :rotfl:

Yeah, that’s also what I do and did the same for me until today. That technique just hasn’t been working for me today though and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue. As we all know they always like to find ways to “improve” the game and they would probably find this an improvement. :rotfl:

This happened to me today. I could even see the crab and had my screen blown up as big as possible and even when he was the furthest from the building he would get it kept opening the building rather than clearing the crab. I also just stored the building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter