Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got the parade float in my Snow White platinum chest. Of course after I’ve maxed them all out. I was missing the premium attraction so I was hoping for that :confused3

I just got to where I can work on Moana’s dad, looks like it’s going to take a while.

I got the parade float in my Snow White platinum chest. Of course after I’ve maxed them all out. I was missing the premium attraction so I was hoping for that :confused3

I just got to where I can work on Moana’s dad, looks like it’s going to take a while.
I don’t have the grandma so it’s slow moving for me but I don’t care. The only character I want is Hei Hei. I don’t have 300 gems yet but I’m hoping to get there.

After the Chief’s 4 hour task, there is a two part task. I leveled Tui up to 2 before clicking on the exclamation point so I don’t know if he needs to be level 2 or not, I kind of assume yes.

Sina 4 hour task
Chief Tui 8 hour task (bedtime is in 5 hours so I am holding off sending him out for now)

Yes, well there's no way I'd ever consider shelling out six bucks for this game. Especially not for a single character.

Wait! Let me get this straight. You don’t want to spend $6 for the privilege of having a character that will “encourage” you to send countless other characters out every hour for months on end earning hibiscus flower after hibiscus flower, leaving you needing approximately 1000 MORE hibiscus flowers to level him up so you have the honor of packing him up in storage (along with multiple attractions) because there isn’t enough land for this $6 character to roam around on?!

You might need to rethink your life priorities and financial goals, sir. Just sayin’.

Haven't seen this posted yet, but in addition to the new Moana concession stands, Lilo House and Snow White's Scary Adventures buildings are giving out EC so you may want to pull them out of storage for this event.

Have everything to welcome the chief but I have one hour until my other character is done leveling.

I still need a couple more tokens, got the flowers and EC but leveling a toon to 10 so six more hours and that is okay. I don’t have Grandma either so probably not as quick but before event bought Boo, almost to 200 gems again.

I still need a couple more tokens, got the flowers and EC but leveling a toon to 10 so six more hours and that is okay. I don’t have Grandma either so probably not as quick but before event bought Boo, almost to 200 gems again.
I’m still collecting too. I have 9 of the first token and 6 of the hats. I don’t have the grandma either. It’s not so bad yet. I have 270 gems and hoping to get 300 in time for Hei Hei

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter