Disney Magic Kingdoms

Status check:

As of this weekend, I collected the final Facilier hat and pendant in the same drop, sent him away for 24 hours, and I have no officially retired my PatF characters. Good riddance.

Dumbo is at 8 with quite a way to go before 9. I have all 80 of the delivery bundles, but man, these other two tokens just aren't dropping for me. Timothy and the Ringmaster are both at 10.

LeFou is at 9, with just 6 bows but 22 hats remaining. Gaston has had a happiness wish bubble in my park for about two weeks now. Wish that kid would just go home already because it's not happening until I start the 16-hour level-up for LeFou. And then maybe not even then. Sorry kid.

I don't know where my Moana characters are and quite frankly, I no longer care. They're all maxed out at whatever the hell level they are at now, which is at least enough to have proceeded this far. Otherwise, this has been a weak character set with an awful event. One in which I have lost interest a long time ago.

Welcomed Moana yesterday. Not even attempting the comfy costume. Focusing on leveling up the Moana characters as I've discovered I tend to forget about the last group of characters almost as soon as the event is over (I'm looking at you PatF - sorry you have all been sitting waiting to be leveled up for weeks now)

I gave up. I don't give enough time to the game to ever complete an event anymore. I haven't even gotten Pua.

Anyone know what happens to event tasks that you don't finish? They seem kind of pointless because I can read the storyline on DMK wiki and there is no gem bonus or anything for finishing that I know of. There is no way that I can get comfy clothes without spending gems (unless Moana and HeiHei have perfect drops in the next 24 hours). The same characters for the event tasks are collecting for comfy clothes. Is it worth doing the event tasks over continuing to try for the comfy clothes?

Anyone know what happens to event tasks that you don't finish? They seem kind of pointless because I can read the storyline on DMK wiki and there is no gem bonus or anything for finishing that I know of. There is no way that I can get comfy clothes without spending gems (unless Moana and HeiHei have perfect drops in the next 24 hours). The same characters for the event tasks are collecting for comfy clothes. Is it worth doing the event tasks over continuing to try for the comfy clothes?

Don’t expect perfect drops no such thing. I am almost done but need 9 Moana fabric in next day and I doubt that lol

Last edited:

I think they just go away. I’m 5 ear hats and 5 Moana fabrics away from the comfy costume, so maybe? But I’ll only do those tasks for EC if I get the costume. Those last tasks seem pointless, unless you’re in need of EC to complete something else.

Welcomed Moana yesterday. Not even attempting the comfy costume. Focusing on leveling up the Moana characters as I've discovered I tend to forget about the last group of characters almost as soon as the event is over (I'm looking at you PatF - sorry you have all been sitting waiting to be leveled up for weeks now)

Started welcoming Moana when I went to bed last night. Was hoping welcome her a little earlier and send her out on her long(er) quest overnight, but at 49/50 I had 2 or 3 collects in a row that didn’t drop anything. I think @supernova has mentioned that the final drops have a tendency to take longer?

Also not gonna waste my time trying to get the comfy costume. The completionist in me doesn’t like it, but the part of me that hated comfy costumes is glad. I am gonna focus on collecting the glitch fabric though. Hoping that whatever I end up with carry’s over to the next princess?

ALSO anyone else been getting those annoying you won or spin to win pop up ads that replace the forum page and duplicate themselves so many times you can’t get back to the page? I just started getting them last week and they are really annoying.

Status check:

As of this weekend, I collected the final Facilier hat and pendant in the same drop, sent him away for 24 hours, and I have no officially retired my PatF characters. Good riddance.

Dumbo is at 8 with quite a way to go before 9. I have all 80 of the delivery bundles, but man, these other two tokens just aren't dropping for me. Timothy and the Ringmaster are both at 10.

LeFou is at 9, with just 6 bows but 22 hats remaining. Gaston has had a happiness wish bubble in my park for about two weeks now. Wish that kid would just go home already because it's not happening until I start the 16-hour level-up for LeFou. And then maybe not even then. Sorry kid.

I don't know where my Moana characters are and quite frankly, I no longer care. They're all maxed out at whatever the hell level they are at now, which is at least enough to have proceeded this far. Otherwise, this has been a weak character set with an awful event. One in which I have lost interest a long time ago.

Finished collecting my final PatF item last week, so just need to find the right time to 3 of them to 10.

My LeFoe is currently at 8, but will be ready for 9 in a day or two. Screwed up on one of his items when I last leveled him and forgot to return the characters who collected it for a day or two. :confused3

For Dumbo, my zRingmaster is at 9 and will be ready to max in a few days. My Dumbos also at 8, about 1/2 to 9. the Mouse is also ready to level to 9.

My Moana characters are currently at 6, 1, 3, 3, 6, 3 and 3 with 157 Flowers collected. I messed up and started leveling Tui before leveling Moana to 2, which is something zimdo every event. This is by far the lowest I’ve ever been with character levels in an event. I’m sure my lack of interest and lack of Athens Lair has something to do with it, but this event really felt like they made everything more difficult?

Also not gonna waste my time trying to get the comfy costume. The completionist in me doesn’t like it, but the part of me that hated comfy costumes is glad. I am gonna focus on collecting the glitch fabric though. Hoping that whatever I end up with carry’s over to the next princess?

ALSO anyone else been getting those annoying you won or spin to win pop up ads that replace the forum page and duplicate themselves so many times you can’t get back to the page? I just started getting them last week and they are really annoying.

Point 1: I welcomed Moana last night and have also agreed to skip the costume and only level up the others.

Point 2: I also have been getting the spam (forum via mobile phone)

Current status: IOS - still can not get anything consistent with Comfy Fabric. I'm at 16/20/8.

Sina, Tui:6
Pua: 5
Tala:4
Maui, Hei Hei: 3
Moana: 2

I've been maxed out on flowers for days now, but don't want to level anyone because of token conflict.

Dr. Facilier has 12 hours left of his upgrade and PatF is done for me as well. Otherwise

Dumbo: 7 (need 8 flags)
Timothy, Le Fou: 9

Timothy only needs a couple tokens, LeFou needs a lot of tokens.

Windows -

6 more boat materials!

Also, maxed out on flowers for days but scared to level. At least there is no shot at Comfy costume here, so as soon as I Welcome Moana I will level as much as I can.

Sina: 6
Chief Tui: 5
Tala, Pua: 3
Maui, Hei Hei: 2

Cri-kee - ready to level to 10 once the Moana gang gets their Welcoming/leveling done

Dumbo: 6
Timothy: 7 (needs delivery bundles)
LeFou: 8
Tiana: 9
Facilier: 8
Louis, Mama Odie: ready to level to 10

Well I won’t be getting Moana either. I don’t even have 20 of the boat repairs. We need to so many of the boat repairs and two of the characters need another character to collect for them which means four characters are really only collecting for two items.
I only have 8/50 so I won’t be getting her either. I started working on my story quests instead

Point 1: I welcomed Moana last night and have also agreed to skip the costume and only level up the others.

Point 2: I also have been getting the spam (forum via mobile phone)
I’ve been getting a bunch of the spam clicks too

I'm at 25/50 for drops for Moana so unless I pay the $10, I won't get her.

The spam thing kept happening when I used my phone. I tried using private and it seemed to help.

My Moana characters are currently at 6, 1, 3, 3, 6, 3 and 3 with 157 Flowers collected. I messed up and started leveling Tui before leveling Moana to 2, which is something zimdo every event. This is by far the lowest I’ve ever been with character levels in an event. I’m sure my lack of interest and lack of Athens Lair has something to do with it, but this event really felt like they made everything more difficult?
Right there with ya. Haven't been bothering to level up characters, primarily because of the overlapping tokens, and all of the senseless collecting of additional items.

I guess the Gameloft interns DO listen to us after all. We had all been complaining about the 2/1 collecting to get rid of the various character invasions. So they decided to fix it for us and now this time around it was three bowls instead of 2. Lovely.

I'm sure the completionist in you will be just fine this time around. Of ALL the things to skip in this ridiculous game, the comfy costume seems like the right one to walk away from. Sleep easy, sir, and don't let the bad guys win. :thumbsup2

Right there with ya. Haven't been bothering to level up characters, primarily because of the overlapping tokens, and all of the senseless collecting of additional items.

I guess the Gameloft interns DO listen to us after all. We had all been complaining about the 2/1 collecting to get rid of the various character invasions. So they decided to fix it for us and now this time around it was three bowls instead of 2. Lovely.

I'm sure the completionist in you will be just fine this time around. Of ALL the things to skip in this ridiculous game, the comfy costume seems like the right one to walk away from. Sleep easy, sir, and don't let the bad guys win. :thumbsup2

NO NO NO SIR, I will not sleep easy tonight!!! I will probably cry myself to sleep instead, knowing what a failure I am not getting that comfy outfit and it will haunt me from this day forward. Who know what helpful job comfy outfit Moana will help with in the future? Sure comfort costumes really haven’t helped in the past, but I’m sure they will in the future. Just waiting for those exciting changes that they’ve been talking about for how long now? I’m sure they will FIX EVERYTHING that’s wrong with this game.

Yeah, being farther behind than usual this event I also didn’t want to level anyone up in the chance it messes up collecting for another. Probably not the case, but it just felt like there were more overlapping items, or poorly chosen item characters this event? Think not buying the Lair, really regrets buying Granny instead, made me appreciate how much tougher these events are when you don't have all the premium items. They may not help much after the event, but they definitely do during it.

@supernova BTW How were you able to buy all the premium items this time? I think it was a couple months ago when I had a few hundred more gems than you did. Did buying everything deplete most of your gem supply.

I’m at 8/15 Kakamora, and won’t be getting Moana. I’m sad about it, played as much as humanly possible. 24 hours left and not even to the “collect 50” business.

I think I started during Beauty and the Beast, and this is the first time I haven’t gotten the main character. I even earned Grumpy, the conventional way!!

I took the trouble to WATCH the movie, to get all primed up for this event. I actually LIKED the movie, which I can’t say for much of Disney’s later output.
That crab song is a real freakout!
In the past, I’ve REASSURED people, “don’t panic, there’s enough time, you’ll earn the last character.”

You really dropped the ball with this one, Gamelift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter