Disney Magic Kingdoms

Wasting time with Mickey putting him on a longer task when I just realized he could’ve been collecting the surf board if I had his pirate costume on instead of his sorcerer one. Dang it!

Got Nani already which is nice - and only a 6 minute welcome timer, which is very nice with so many characters. Pretty sure I won't get enough gems to get all of them, but that's all right. I care much less about this franchise than Winnie the Pooh.

Completing Try and save Stitch brings another 2hr event task for Nani "Fine Mr. Bubbles" and the Ugly Duckling book token the task for them are:

Nani - Help Stitch (4h)
Pleakley - Fix The Hovercraft (4h)
Angel - Challenge the Bot (4h)
Cobra Bubbles - Aim with Precision (4h)
Jumba - Correct the Programming - (4h)
Lilo - Save A Friend (4h)

Upgrading Pleakley to lvl 3 brings a 4h event task "Listen to the live feed" which also drops the ugly duckling book

Just welcomed Nani... The events always start at 12AM here in the Japan time zone which sucks.

So far I love it... I can't wait to welcome Lilo and Stitch of course :)

Wasting time with Mickey putting him on a longer task when I just realized he could’ve been collecting the surf board if I had his pirate costume on instead of his sorcerer one. Dang it!

I did the same thing this morning. :headache:

I finally have Nani but this definitely didn't help.

Do we have a good idea what the premium characters/attractions are going to be for the event?

I’m trying to figure out if I’m gonna have enough gems to get everything, or want to consider purchasing something. I currently have 420 gems will have 12 more with Fairy Godmother, and make 4 a day. I already got Pleakley for the 200 gems. Should I have enough gems to purchase the likely premium character and attraction and if it's enough, could I also get the float? If I should have enough, I'll probably just buy the float. If not, I might get the float with gems and consider buying the character/attraction combo.

Usually its:

Premium #1: 200 gems
Float: 50 gems
Premium #2: 250 gems
Premium Building: 150 gems

Total: 650 gems

Thanks, looks like I should have enough gems to get everything. Usually like to “help out” the developers and buy one, very occasionally two, each event but don’t want to for this event. After the great Pooh event, this feels like to much of a reach for an event and not enough time between them.

Also, anyone notice that Tinker Bell collects one of Peakley's items, but for some reason the job doesn’t offer EC? Always seemed strange when they do that, especially if some of their other jobs do.

Yes, my thumbs are having a hell of a time tapping on those stupid things. Come to think of it, as a New York'er, the only fingers that work fairly well are my middle ones...
Today was a rough day. Couldn't get in to any of the classes I need, just a billion wait lists. Wasted all day for nothing...and then I saw this. Here's a virtual hug from very far away.

Stitch Live is better at Paris than at WDW (if they even still have it) It was held outside and only in one language.

You seriously need to see the first movie if you haven’t. It’s very cute, one of Disney’s best. The reason I feel that Stitch gets hate is due to what Disney did with him. He had three direct to video movies, Stitch Has A Glitch, Stitch! (Which explains the two animated series) and Leeroy and Stitch (which uses characters from the previous movie and TV series) Disney, like most networks, loved to marathon their best properties, so the TV show stole many good time slots away. I personally liked the program, but also felt like it was way too much, and stopped watching. I feel that he, and other marathons like him, is what led to the death of Toon Disney.

He didn’t just dominate your TV. His presence was everywhere Disney, and not in a good way. If their website resulted in a 404, instead of “page not found,” Stitch was accused of eating the page. If a ride broke down, Stitch was blamed for that too. A WDW fan favorite Extra Terrorestrial Alien Encounter was severely dumbed down for Stitch, in hopes parents would stop complaining that the park traumatized their child. Sadly, I felt that even that version was too scary for my toddler. I wanted her to like Stitch, so she never got a chance to ride it. And then there was the time that attraction first opened, for one day only, Stitch toilet papered the castle and wrote Stitch Was Here all over it. For being rehabilitated, his “badness level” was still pretty high. WDW is a place that, for many, people only go once in a lifetime. They save up for years. So to show up, clogging up main street to admire the magnificent castle, only to discover that it had been vandalized, well, I’m sure that ticked off a lot of people.

Disney purposefully made him into a giant pain, then wonders why there’s a sizable group that doesn’t like him. He even ruined other Disney movies
That franchise even took over episodes of Kim Possible, The Proud Family, Recess, and American Dragon Jake Long.

I like Stitch and all, but I completely understand why others hate him.
Funny when Ariel through a starfish at him. I'd never seen those clips. Thanks.

Today was a rough day. Couldn't get in to any of the classes I need, just a billion wait lists. Wasted all day for nothing...and then I saw this. Here's a virtual hug from very far away.

So sorry you had such a bad day. I hope you are somehow able to get into the classes you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter