Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got nothing. :D

I selected the daily award then my game froze on the chest screen before I could open it. I kept clicking the chest, but it wouldn't open. So, I got absolutely nothing. I'm happy I have all of the characters though so it didn't upset me that much.
Strange, that’s exactly what happened to me. Never received the legendary chest when I reloaded. :confused3

Got off to a slow start but here are my stats to start off the day.
Pleakley at 2
Nani at 3
1 book so far

I think I've lost my ability to tap properly. Every single time I try to tap a frog, I seem to tap every building/character in the vicinity without actually getting the frog. Then there are the chests. The chests that now only give me Hanging Lanterns and giant blue cakes, because evidently I have no timing. Sure hope one day we have the option to skip that and just have it be random again. If not, my kids will never get to ride Splash Mountain...although, they can eat a lot of blue cakes under a billion lanterns. Hope Merlin isn't diabetic.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Same here. I can't catch the frogs or tap on anything really good in those stupid chests.

I got a Gaston statue from the BatB legendary chest on the calendar. What did everyone else get?

(These new chest spins leave me paralyzed... I just keep watching it spin, afraid to click!!)

I got a creperie. Not horrible since I didn't already have it (and I got the characters during the event). But nothing amazing either. Could be worse though.

I got a concession stand. I was hoping for a character (I still need Gaston, Beast, and Mrs Potts), but no dice.

At least with the new slot machine mechanism, I feel disappointed with myself instead of mad at the game? Yay?

Yeah, yesterday's chests I felt like I did a good job getting what I wanted. Today, it didn't seem to match up. At least I didn't need any BatB premium content. I was trying to click on concessions I didn't have. I got the Gaston Statue and Bakery (which I already had).

I got nothing. :D

I selected the daily award then my game froze on the chest screen before I could open it. I kept clicking the chest, but it wouldn't open. So, I got absolutely nothing. I'm happy I have all of the characters though so it didn't upset me that much.

Same here. I was hoping for Belle’s dress, since that’s the only thing I’m missing from BatB. Oh well.

My legendary chest also froze but exiting out going back in and clicked on attractions nothing new there clicked concessions and a crossaint stand was waiting to be placed so guess that’s what I got as all my other concessions are in place

Was traveling yesterday so a bit behind 0 got Nani and she is doing her first task now

Clicked on one of the seeds when trying to click on one of the voodoo dolls - between the seeds, voodoo dolls, and frogs jumping around it is a bit much going on

On the plus side, the Stitch parade float is pretty cute

Stupid seeds. I tried tapping a frog and hit not one but two seeds Grrrr
1-5 1000 ec and 4 nets and hermit crab cases
6-50 800 and 4
51-100 600 and 3
Then it scales down to 300 and 1 for last tier

Thanks for posting - anyone know the re-spawn rate? Looks like 10 at a time so I am guess either 2 or 4 hours (usually if only 1 hour it is only 8 max at a time)

I got the Beauty and the Beast restaurant I refused to buy the first time around.

I was hypnotized by the flashing too...chose what I wanted the most, assumed I wouldn't get it, and then got lucky.

I also got what I clicked on in the BatB chest - Chip! I was sure I wouldn't, since the only pattern I've noticed in my game is it's always an available token. No matter what I click on in Bronze or Silver chests, I get a token. That's definitely not a bad thing with this many characters to get and level up - just what I've noticed. Obviously that couldn't have happened with the Platinum chest, since there were no tokens to get, but I figured it was truly random and not actually tied to what you click on.

Thanks for posting - anyone know the re-spawn rate? Looks like 10 at a time so I am guess either 2 or 4 hours (usually if only 1 hour it is only 8 max at a time)
Four hours as best I can tell, but should be able to confirm in about an hour. Someone else can probably confirm before then though.

Last edited:
Yeah the leader board going to be pretty congested with 10
I originally found 6 and was like 2,000th then 9 and 600th then found a 10th and equal 1st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter