Disney Magic Kingdoms

I normally love superhero movies but dc makes crap movies compared to marvel. The new Spider-Man was fantastic.
Totally agree!!! Athough, DC does pretty good on their TV shows. The Spider-man you are referring to, is it the new Spiderverse movie? I haven't heard if it's worth it or not yet.

My final goal for the event is to get all my WiR characters, minus Vanellope, to level 7 or higher. I’ve got my final 2 characters ready for level 7, but think I’m gonna fall short on WiFi tokens. :confused3

168K EC
20 WiFi

Ralph: 8
Vanellope: 4
Fix it Felix : 7
Calhoun: 7
Spamley : 7

Yesss : 6 (ready for 7)
Shank : 6 (ready for 7)
Wow, great progress!!

I'm at :
Ralph lv7
Felix and Spamley lv6
Calhoun, Shank and Yesss lv5
Vanellope lv 4
132k in ec

I got vanellope welcomed. There’s no way I’ll get ariel’s costume and that’s okay. I just spent 95 gems to get my fifth parade spot opened. I gave 8 gems left lol
Congratulations!
I got Vanellope last night before bed but unable to get her to level 2 so no chance for Ariel's costume but I'm OK with it too. At least got all the characters.

Must say I had pretty good drops for the Ariel comfy outfit and finished up the event with about 18 hours to go - so that was nice to be able to go to bed and not worry about it

Since then leveled up each character one more notch and have a few that I have their items but think I will short of Wifi symbols to level them up before it ends - but overall pretty happy with where I got ... now we shall see about Gem conversion as I am still at about 138k EC

Down to needing 1 more Ariel fabric, with 4 hours left in the event. Can collect from all 3 princesses in 2 hours, and have time for Felix to run 2 more times. We’ll see what happens :confused3

Good luck. Your odds are better than mine. I have 3 comfy princesses and Fix it Felix Jr due to collect comfy fabric for Ariel in 1 hour 23 minutes. I need 3 comfy fabric tokens. IF I get all three, then I have 25 minutes to remember to upgrade Ariel. She's currently wandering the park doing absolutely nothing, just in case.

The worst part is, I have the gems to buy the remaining 3 tokens, but the Buy button isn't active. It's there, but darkened out. Stupid Interns and their money grab schemes.

I just finished the event; Ariel's last two comfy fabric drops took a long time (only one drop all of yesterday despite sending out everyone as many times as possible). I was surprised to see the "Buy" button greyed out; I would have thought they would have wanted players to be able to "buy" her outfit with gems. I guess they figured if people wanted her outfit, they could use gems to speed up the activities that could potentially drop her tokens. Still it was kind of surprising that they didn't have a more straightforward way to spend gems (or real money) to get her outfit.

Overall, I'm not sure I really understood the pacing/storyline of this event. Ariel's outfit coming at the end seemed really odd; I would have expected Vanellope to be the final character/item. It seems like the storyline just kind of petered out without any real resolution/ending...

I guess they figured if people wanted her outfit, they could use gems to speed up the activities that could potentially drop her tokens. Still it was kind of surprising that they didn't have a more straightforward way to spend gems (or real money) to get her outfit.

Actually, there is a bundle for her outfit. $4.99 will get her comfy outfit and 40 gems. What a steal!

With my last possible drop, finally got the last virus fragment. So Vanellope is on her way, without using gems. I already blew through more gems than I wanted in the Windows game, because of some stupid stuff I did, so glad I get to keep these.

Didn't get to upgrade characters as much as I would have liked. I got wifi poor in my IOS game at the end. And with everyone on virus fragment collection duty, didn't have time in Windows. I did collect everything I need to get Triton and Ariel to 10 after the event ends. But what the heck, Mayor is still stuck at 5 in my Windows game.

This is one event, I never want to talk about again.

With the last 4 chances for Ariel's comfy fabric, I got 2 tokens. Missed it by 1 fabric token. I'm not a fan of the new comfy princesses so I shouldn't really care, but the completionist in me is really not happy. The frugal part isn't about to fork out 5 bucks to make the completionist happy either.

Well I know I would be behind the 8ball because of my 9 day holiday trip to Disney, but it took me a full 9 days of constant task-mastering to get the tokens to welcome Belle. 9. Days. It's my fault for not starting the game until after the BATB event, but wow was that punishing. Finally welcomed her so at least this event got me that. I'm going to be annoyed not to have Vanellope but that's how it goes sometimes.

40 gems, both games. I wasn't sure I was at 80K EC after Welcoming Vanellope, but I guess I was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter