Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I'm down to only needing 2 hats for whoever Raya is, but there is only a little under three days left to welcome her. I'm seriously considering spending the 9.99 to welcome her before the event ends. Would anyone care to talk me out of this, please? Because I'm getting anxious about missing out.

So I'm down to only needing 2 hats for whoever Raya is, but there is only a little under three days left to welcome her. I'm seriously considering spending the 9.99 to welcome her before the event ends. Would anyone care to talk me out of this, please? Because I'm getting anxious about missing out.

I’m thinking that’s a good idea! Always better to be safe than sorry and you get the added benefit of being able to level Raya up an extra level or two with what you’ve also collected. Another wonderful benefit is the your helping out little companies like GameLoft and Disney.

I’m down to needing 3 hats. Also thought about buying her, but I live for the pressure of not knowing if Ill be able to complete the event. I like living on the edge like that!

Well.... nope. Can't do it. Sorry. I still need 5 hats, and I guess I just don't care that much about it. ;)

I’m thinking that’s a good idea! Always better to be safe than sorry and you get the added benefit of being able to level Raya up an extra level or two with what you’ve also collected. Another wonderful benefit is the your helping out little companies like GameLoft and Disney.

I’m down to needing 3 hats. Also thought about buying her, but I live for the pressure of not knowing if Ill be able to complete the event. I like living on the edge like that!
Got those last two hats pretty quickly. One more sword thing for level 2. Curious to see what will be the last task so I get the "Thanks for playing" screen.

Got those last two hats pretty quickly. One more sword thing for level 2. Curious to see what will be the last task so I get the "Thanks for playing" screen.

Must got my final 2 and welcomed Raya. Figured I won’t be able to get her to level 2 before bed, so sent her out on her 4 hour mission. If I have good drops I can always spend a few of the 16 gems for completing the set to speed her up and level her. Hoping they don’t have to many more missions and I get the Thanks for playing screen soon!

Must got my final 2 and welcomed Raya. Figured I won’t be able to get her to level 2 before bed, so sent her out on her 4 hour mission. If I have good drops I can always spend a few of the 16 gems for completing the set to speed her up and level her. Hoping they don’t have to many more missions and I get the Thanks for playing screen soon!

One more 8 hour task with Sisu and that’s the end of the event.

I wonder if the ease of this event is a break due to the extremely poor execution of it, or because they figure most people don't know/care enough about these characters to spend money? I did get the event items with gems, but wouldn't have spent a penny of real money.

I wonder if the ease of this event is a break due to the extremely poor execution of it, or because they figure most people don't know/care enough about these characters to spend money? I did get the event items with gems, but wouldn't have spent a penny of real money.

Yea and Yes? I’ve wondered if sometimes if GameLoft has a contractual obligation for some of these events and they just phone it in? Either way, I’d be happy if all future events would be like this one!

I just started that 8 hour task. Nice to be done with this one.

Leveled Raya to 2 a few hours ago. Figured I’d get a few more. Waiting to do the 8h event over night. Think the You finished a other event you didn’t want scree would be a good way to start my day tomorro.

Finally got all of Merida’s hats, she’s currently leveling and Brave characters are finally don’t.

Now I’m down to just 7 characters:
Raya - 2
Sisu - 5
Namaari - 5 (ready for 6)
TukTuk - 5 (ready for 6)
Boun - 5 (ready for 6)

Remy - 9
Linguini - 9

If you get Tuk Tuk to level 5, he can get the hats for Raya all by himself but it takes 6 hours - is it easier / more likely to drop than the 1 hour task with Namaari? Or is it still the same % chance (Rare, etc.)?

If you get Tuk Tuk to level 5, he can get the hats for Raya all by himself but it takes 6 hours - is it easier / more likely to drop than the 1 hour task with Namaari? Or is it still the same % chance (Rare, etc.)?

It's still the same rarity, but because it doesn't conflict with the Sword, it's more likely to drop on any individual drop.

But because you can run the 1 hour task six times in the time you can run the other task once, you're still going to end up with more Ear Hats running the 1 hour task.

I'm not sure that one-hour task has dropped even a single hat for me. All of mine have come from elsewhere. Anecdotal, of course, but I am just about ready to give up on it and do the 6-hour task just to compare.

I got my last ear hat to welcome Raya early this morning. I was really thinking I was not going to make it, and was ok with that, but glad I got her.

Ahh yes, the ole ’now you need more tokens to level up characters’ scheme. I’d forgotten about that. Boun was ready to level and now that the event is over, he suddenly needs 5 more of each token to get to 7...

Mine are all at 5, and fortunately still ready to move to 6 when the event ended. Of course, there is the small factor of the common token to contend with now to get them all to the next level. On with the endless grind...

I'm personally super irritated that Ducky and Bunny no longer collect Merida's ear hats. And I came nowhere close to getting Raya. I spent most of the last week trying to get ear hats to welcome Sisu. It took a ridiculously long time, and totally destroyed any chance I had of finishing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter