Disney News Round Up

Alright I got a few more rumors for ya. Most of these are blue sky or either close to being finalized.

1. Mickeys Philarmagic at Magic Kingdom might be receiving an update to include new films. One film in particular Disney wants to add is Frozen....go figure.

2. A new firework show designed by Steve Davidson is being put together for Magic Kingdom. There is no definite date yet but Disney is looking to replace Wishes in late 2015 early 2016. The name being thrown around is "Dreams Come Alive" Source is the spirit

Alright I got a few more rumors for ya. Most of these are blue sky or either close to being finalized. 1. Mickeys Philarmagic at Magic Kingdom might be receiving an update to include new films. One film in particular Disney wants to add is Frozen....go figure. 2. A new firework show designed by Steve Davidson is being put together for Magic Kingdom. There is no definite date yet but Disney is looking to replace Wishes in late 2015 early 2016. The name being thrown around is "Dreams Come Alive" Source is the spirit
The rumors to replace wishes have also been around a while 2016 may seem reasonable. I do love wishes but if this new show is just as good or better than it will be okay.

To continue with the rumors a electrical permit was filed for the world showcase lagoon no word on what it could be for. Some are saying It might be for the torches around the lagoon.

The rumors to replace wishes have also been around a while 2016 may seem reasonable. I do love wishes but if this new show is just as good or better than it will be okay.

The only thing is the new show is planned to use the projectors that are used in Celebrate The Magic. I hope Disney isn't wanting to do a Dreams type show like the one in Paris. Then again may be another reason the hub is expanding so they can fit more people in the front. But I remain optimistic that it will be good.

To continue with the rumors a electrical permit was filed for the world showcase lagoon no word on what it could be for. Some are saying It might be for the torches around the lagoon.

The torches as well as audio has been going out in places so more then likely it is.

Yes unfortunately I work at WDW and this is also going around cast members. However we have heard it was from the monorail tracks :(

Yes unfortunately I work at WDW and this is also going around cast members. However we have heard it was from the monorail tracks :(

Are you referring to the audio for Epcot fireworks? If so then I didn't realize the monorail could effect that. I know the audio in Italy and Germany goes out often during the show. Also one of the torches in the area doesn't work properly.

Are you referring to the audio for Epcot fireworks? If so then I didn't realize the monorail could effect that. I know the audio in Italy and Germany goes out often during the show. Also one of the torches in the area doesn't work properly.

I think he might be referring to the suicide.

Soarin was a given because DCA is getting upgrades so WDW would be next. Epcot DVC has been a rumor for a while but it has been gaining speed as of late.

Tell me more about Epcot DVC!!! this is the first I've heard of it, are you aware of any links about this?

Tell me more about Epcot DVC!!! this is the first I've heard of it, are you aware of any links about this?

To be honest when looking around I haven't seen very much on it. If it is being planned then most likely Disney will continue to be very tight lipped about it. WDW1974 on WDWMagic is where most of the info is coming from though

To be honest when looking around I haven't seen very much on it. If it is being planned then most likely Disney will continue to be very tight lipped about it. WDW1974 on WDWMagic is where most of the info is coming from though

Disney is afraid that announcing future DVC resorts will cannibalize sales on current DVC resorts.

BLT was going vertical before Disney publicly acknowledged its existence.

I was wondering what kind of theme they were planning on. You mentioned something about it having it's own entrance into EPCOT, so I assume it would be by the world showcase. Was there just a vague hint at DVC in EPCOT with no real details?

I was wondering what kind of theme they were planning on. You mentioned something about it having it's own entrance into EPCOT, so I assume it would be by the world showcase. Was there just a vague hint at DVC in EPCOT with no real details?
From what I've heard the DVC would be connected to world showcase this would be the first DVC at WDW connected to a park. Disneyland has the grand Californian connect to DCA. DLRP has one and Tokyo disney has one.

BIG NEWS! Ok someone needs to try and confirm this. Is Seven Dwarfs Mine Train soft opening today? Rumors are going all over the internet saying they are. Someone find out please and post it to this page.

BIG NEWS! Ok someone needs to try and confirm this. Is Seven Dwarfs Mine Train soft opening today? Rumors are going all over the internet saying they are. Someone find out please and post it to this page.
Haven't seen anything that the walls are down but I do know signage is up walls only come down at night so if they are not down now the won't come down today. Really the only walls left are for the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter