Disney Quote Game!!!!

She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” – Beauty and the Beast

Now, shall you deal with ME, O Prince - and all the powers of HELL! - Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty

"Dark spirits from the grave come forth. Lift us from the black. And show us, show us the way back." Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion

"Rise up against the bloody red queen." - Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland (2010)

"Any idea how to get the pearl out?" Gibbs
"We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats, one of us must learn to plat the trumpet while the other one goes like this" Captain Jack Sparrow
"I know a man with a goat!" Gibbs
"Good! I can go like this!" Captain Jack Sparrow

Just as a tip, we don't include who the quote is credited to, so normally we'd go with the y as it's the last ketter of that particular quote, but you're new so I'm cutting you some slack. I'm Perry, welcome to the boards btw.

"Such a soft shell I'm turning out to be." Sebastian, the Little Mermaid

"This is extraordinary. I am reduced to tramping through SEWAGE! Because my two imbeciles can't keep track of a bunch of infant dogs!" - Cruella de Vil (1996)

Last edited:
"You think you own whatever land you land on. The earth is just a dead thing you can claim." Pocahontas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter