Disney raising Genie+ pricing effective immediately

You take a 10 year old to Paris and they'll be bored to death. He will be begging to go home and play with his friends. It will be a waste of money.

Take that same 10 year old to Disney and he will have the best time and memories of his life. And he'll also be able to see the Eiffel Tower and eat French Pastries. He'll learn just as much about France, and be excited to be there and talk about it later.

A 22 year old might want to be in Paris more. The Louvre, the architecture, the culture... all will be recognized and enjoyed much more.
Sorry but I disagree,

My kids now 21 & 13 both still love Disneyland Paris as do myself and husband, we’ve been going since the eldest was 9, though he’d been since he was 5 with grandparents.
We love WDW too.
We do DLP for 4 nights.
WDW for 2 weeks with a few nights over at Universal after.

I wasn't talking about Disneyland Paris - I was talking about just visiting the CITY of Paris.

I want to go to Paris. Of course, I couldn't go there without a stop at DLP too, but I'd want to see some other things as well, and maybe take the tunnel over to London too. I will admit, proximity to a Disneyland does play into my desire to go to some extent.

I wasn't talking about Disneyland Paris - I was talking about just visiting the CITY of Paris.

I do think that depends on the kid. At 10, I would have LOVED to go to Paris. I get what you're saying though. My kids are much smaller than 10 and trip to Paris would bore them to death. We do feel somewhat beholden to Disney parks at the moment, because it engages/entertains them in a way other places don't.... which means WE as the parents get a moment to relax.

We did both. The kids were 12 and 14 at the time. We got an apartment in the city for a week, and then did four nights at DLRP. It was fantastic and they were a great age for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter