Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread

Here are some pictures of a 1bdr BWV. We loved this room and could see the swan/fountains and out to the lake. It was a standard view room but had a great water view.

Well I dont have enought posts to show you my pics. Sorry. :furious:

I'm not positive, but I think you might have to have 15 posts to be able to post pictures. Go find 5 topics to post to quickly--we'd love to see your pics! :teeth:

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

Lets try this again... thanks for the tip on the number of posts needed....

Split stay between 1 bdr bwv and savannah view akl....enjoy We went over christmas so 2003 we were at akl and 2004 we were at bwv. How cool is that.

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Great pictures--thanks for sharing them!

Disney's DVC resorts really are pretty. They do such a nice job with the decor. We've tried Hilton Head Island and OKW (on cash--we're not members), and they were both very nice. I will say that OKW's decor isn't as nice as these pics of SSR and BWV. The rooms at OKW are larger, but I prefer the nicer decor of these pics over the larger room (of course, we don't have kids yet, so I might feel differently once we have kiddos :teeth: ).

The rooms at OKW are larger, but I prefer the nicer decor of these pics over the larger room
We love the light and airy feel of OKW :cool1: True the rooms are larger...but so are the balconies. Our whole family can sit out and have dinner. Couldn't do that during our BWV stay.

nice big balcony at OKW :
f25eb2cd.jpg

f1e3225b.jpg

We also prefer the 2 queen beds in the second bedroom vs the 1 queen and 1 full size sleeper as with other DVC resorts.
f1e32225.jpg

also prefer the OKW kitchen because it's more open and feels more roomy/large than the other DVC resorts kitchens'.
f1e32102.jpg

But that's what's nice about Disney....something for everyone's tastes and preferences :thumbsup2

Very true! We certainly did not dislike OKW, and those huge balconies are nice indeed. WDW really does have something for everyone!

disgram said:
Those who have stayed on the first floor of any of these resorts, is it noisy and do you really have privacy? I would love to try but these 2 things have stopped me. Getting a bad case of arthiritis in my knees and so I really don't care to walk up the stairs.
This is really a great idea for a site!!! I have wanted to try some other places. This gives me an idea of what to expect. Thanks!!!! pixiedust:

i just last week stayed in two first-floor rooms at CBR [conjoining rooms] and we experienced no noise at all. we were supposed to have water view but ended up facing another building in jamaica where we stayed, but there was no noise no matter what time of day!

This has to be the best thread ever!! :bounce:

These resorts are so gorgeous, and these pics are like having a birds eye view. Thanks for the pics of OKW, we will be staying there for the first time in October.

I love to check what's new here each day, please keep em coming!

Sarah

IWISHFORDISNEY said:

...you posted such great pix....although I'm NOT sure if I like the idea of this 'open window' to the bathroom..... :confused3

subbing! I'm going to have my DH take a look at these photos before we make our next ressie.

If you are referring to the possible lack of privacy in regard to the toilet :blush: , rest assured that the 'window' doesn't look into that room. The toilet is in it's own little area with a door. :thumbsup2

What a great thread!

Here is room 7518 in Conch Key - it was one of the dormer rooms, which is what we requested. There are a lot of pics, as I was so excited to stay at the GF for the first time! These pics were taken in late August of 2005.

2005_8WDW006.jpg

2005_8WDW007.jpg

2005_8WDW001.jpg

2005_8WDW002.jpg

2005_8WDW011.jpg

2005_8WDW009.jpg

2005_8WDW027.jpg

2005_8WDW037.jpg

Our room was the top floor:
2005_8WDW063.jpg

The views (we were at WDW around the time that then TS Katrina was passing through, so we had our share of cloudy, rainy days):
2005_8WDW012.jpg

2005_8WDW015.jpg

2005_8WDW087-1.jpg

2005_8WDW089.jpg

Here are pics of a standard room at POFQ - #6309. These were taken in October 2005.

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

The stairway leading up to our floor/room:
IMG_1987.jpg

DH outside of our top floor room:
IMG_1988.jpg

Wonderful pics everyone! I'm loving the GF ones--we'll be there for half of our trip this November/December, and the pics get me even more excited!

POFQ looks really pretty too! It's on our list of choices for March 2007. But it's not like we plan in advance or anything. :teeth: ;) :blush:

I don't have any to share but this is so much fun I thought I would bump the thread to the top! More, More, More!!

PamNC

I agree with ead79.....GF looks gorgeous, but POFQ looks REALLY pretty. THe interior pics almost make it hard to believe it's a moderate and not a deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter