Disney Springs bus stops

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
How many bus stops are there in Disney Springs that specifically go to and from the onsite hotels? It's hard to tell since the maps I've found are kind of outdated.

How many bus stops are there in Disney Springs that specifically go to and from the onsite hotels? It's hard to tell since the maps I've found are kind of outdated.
Not sure how many but every onsite resort has a bus to and from, although some resorts may share.

I know that each hotel has one, but I want to figure out (if there's multiple stops) which one is the best one for me to get off at when it gets to Disney Springs since I have a restaurant reservation

Disney resort buses all drop off at the same location at Disney Springs. There are not multiple stops.

Only one drop off location - all the buses stop at a drop off zone near the Polite Pig if I remember correctly, before going to their pick-up spot

There is 1 bus stop that is used by onsite hotels near the town center. They used to have 1 at the Marketplace, but that was replaced by thew new one in 2016.

There's a bit of incorrect information here. Unless it's changed in the past few months, off-site buses do not use the same area as Disney Resorts buses. Off-site hotels and public transportation (Lynx) use a separate bus loop located north-west of the West Side section of Disney Springs. It's a hike to get anywhere from that location, although you can use the free boats to avoid walking.

disneysprings-offsite-busstop.jpg

Source/Link to Bing Maps: https://www.bing.com/maps?&cp=28.37...1-42f8-9694-8aa42f7f7b12&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter