Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail

Cloe Colton

Registered
For those of you who have experienced this before, would you say it was better during the day or at night?

TIA!

I’ve done it at night in 16 and 17 I’d think it would be much more aesthetically pleasing that way

Both are fine. You can see a bit more detail during the day but it’s more charming at night.

My plan was to do night but wanted to make sure that made sense!

I have time to see it during the day too but I want to devote more time to the better time. Thanks!!

Does anyone happen to know the hours for the Christmas Tree trail?
Would like to know this too.
Is it in the same location as the very first year?

Also, will there be a drone display this year?

We went at dusk....something about that time of the day that is perfect for walking the trail

How long do you think it takes to do this? I am trying to fit it in my plans but not having success, so thought I would do it at nite after dinner but may. to get there til after 9pm. Thx

How long do you think it takes to do this? I am trying to fit it in my plans but not having success, so thought I would do it at nite after dinner but may. to get there til after 9pm. Thx

It can take as much, or as little, time as you wish. If you just take a quick look at each tree and keep walking, I would say 10-15 minutes at most. But if you stop to really look at each tree and maybe take photos, it could take an hour or more. It's really up to you. There's no one trying to get you to hurry through it - you go at your own pace. I spent more time during the day because I took more photos of the different ornaments than I did at night when I just took photos of the overall ambiance.

It can take as much, or as little, time as you wish. If you just take a quick look at each tree and keep walking, I would say 10-15 minutes at most. But if you stop to really look at each tree and maybe take photos, it could take an hour or more. It's really up to you. There's no one trying to get you to hurry through it - you go at your own pace. I spent more time during the day because I took more photos of the different ornaments than I did at night when I just took photos of the overall ambiance.
Thank you. That gives me what I needed to know. Looking forward to it.

Went the other day and its beautiful. I went during the day but would like to go back at night to see the lights and snow more. In the daytime thought you can see more detail in the decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter