Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information

dizneefan13

Earning My Fins
I hope anyone staying at a disney springs hotel when parks open soon can give us updates on transportation from these hotels. I've tried calling a couple of them but the hold times right now are ridiculous.
I am assuming the buses will run, probably at a reduced schedule. And that Uber/Lyft are still available.

Msmileo

Earning My Ears
I’m also wondering about the transportation post re opening. I tried search but not finding answers. Are the buses running? Thanks in advance!

• DisneyFranatic

Earning My Ears
    That's terrible! I'm certainly glad we switched from our normal resorts on Hotel Plaza Blvd to a hotel that has free parking. That would have been quite a surprise when we arrived tomorrow.

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
    Any news on if the busses are running? We are staying for the first time at the Doubletree at Disney Springs in Dec. We will have a car but wanted to see what the bus schedule was like.

erionm

DIS Veteran
    Any news on if the busses are running? We are staying for the first time at the Doubletree at Disney Springs in Dec. We will have a car but wanted to see what the bus schedule was like.
    Still not running.

• amez

Mouseketeer
    I just received a mousesavers newsletter (concerning the Doubletree) that says “Shuttle service to the Disney parks is expected to resume on 10/1/20” We are saying at the Doubletree in Nov and this will work out nicely for us!

edit to add; the Doubletree website says the same, Oct 1 they’re running again.

Last edited:

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone know if the buses are now running from the Doubletree at Disney Springs? If so how many times a day do they run?

amez

Mouseketeer
    Does anyone know if the buses are now running from the Doubletree at Disney Springs? If so how many times a day do they run?
    Since we plan to stay at the double tree I contacted them via Facebook messenger. It’s a limited shuttle service and one goes to Magic Kingdom and the other to Hollywood Studios. You have to call the hotel to get a website and then make a reservation on the shuttle Through the website. The normal Disney Springs hotel bus service won't be back until 2021 and the shuttle is something Just that hotel is offering. I’ve not called the hotel yet, we are mulling over renting a car now.

• ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
    When I stayed at the Wyndham Garden last year I would walkover to Saratoga springs and catch their bus in the morning from the Congress Park bus stop. The Saratoga’s buses started before the Wyndham bus did. So that is an option if you wanted to save some money and willing to make the walk.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.