Disney springs shopping

ky.

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to remember the name of a store we shopped at at disney springs a few months ago but cannot remember the name of it. It was not a "disney" store but it sold clothing that's not overtly disney (like t-shirts with a discrete mickey head) as well as other clothing. It kinda of reminded me of a combination of H&M and Forever 21 and was on multiple floors. Anyone know what store I'm talking about?

I'm trying to remember the name of a store we shopped at at disney springs a few months ago but cannot remember the name of it. It was not a "disney" store but it sold clothing that's not overtly disney (like t-shirts with a discrete mickey head) as well as other clothing. It kinda of reminded me of a combination of H&M and Forever 21 and was on multiple floors. Anyone know what store I'm talking about?
Uniqlo - a Japanese Store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter