Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

I wonder how many people who were not negatively impacted by Covid, stashed away those stimulus payments for travel when things be came more normal again.I think Disney is attempting to cash in on those people. The issue is without those payments can these people afford to return and pay these prices again. Is Disney's goal to become a once in a lifetime event or create a loyal following as it did with many in the past.
I used mine toward another DVC contract. No joke.

Was able to purchase Christmas party tickets no problem - what a nice surprise! I got a pop-up that says we also need a park reservation for that day, but when I go to make one, it says we need to have a valid admission ticket first. This can't be right is it? A ticket for after hours only should be sufficient, right? We wouldn't need full day admission on top of it?
The idea behind park reservations is so Disney can monitor capacity. They wouldn't need to do that if they already know the capacity by how many tickets are sold. They also have the exact amount of tickets they will sell so, no need for a reservation.

Had you tried an incognito window in Chrome? Sometimes the cookies/cache gets messed up. The only way to fix it is to either reset those or use an incognito window. Even when using different browsers, they could have also stored some cookies/cache that was preventing you from getting the proper link. I was having an issue where I had tried the page before it was available and had the space mountain pic. I was logged in. Reloading gave me the same thing everytime. I used the link that someone provided when it seemed to open and that worked. I noticed that the link with Space Mountain was different. It probably would have worked going through the tabs too.
I did. Only started working when i used a vpn, then it worked without. Husband tried a vpn and that didn't work for him, normal means did.

I would love to know that also

Are they showing in your MDE in the Tickets area? If so, you shouldn't have a problem. However, I would take the e-mail just in case. We have attended after hours parties in the past, and I have tickets (had them send them to me) for the Boo Bash and Christmas Party. In the past they were always linked and they just scanned my magic band. I had the hard ticket with me in case there was a problem. I expect that it will work the same. Mine are all showing in MDE.

Are they showing in your MDE in the Tickets area? If so, you shouldn't have a problem. However, I would take the e-mail just in case. We have attended after hours parties in the past, and I have tickets (had them send them to me) for the Boo Bash and Christmas Party. In the past they were always linked and they just scanned my magic band. I had the hard ticket with me in case there was a problem. I expect that it will work the same. Mine are all showing in MDE.
Yes, the tickets are in there. Will takenthe email just in case.

I just checked out after hour dates and on those dates in November the park closes at 8:00. The after hours start at 9:00. So what happens between 8:00 and 9:00?

Fireworks. And then they attempt to clear out guests without after hours tickets.

How in the heck do they get all the day guests out? Obviously you couldn't ride anything or get free treats, but what is stopping people from hanging out and watching the fireworks and parades?!?

How in the heck do they get all the day guests out? Obviously you couldn't ride anything or get free treats, but what is stopping people from hanging out and watching the fireworks and parades?!?
They have CM's checking wristbands shepherding people out of the park. They set up CM checkpoints at chokepoints and don't let you get past them without the wristband. Ultimately I suppose they would call security if you refused to leave. This is no different then the parties they have been doing for years.

They have CM's checking wristbands shepherding people out of the park. They set up CM checkpoints at chokepoints and don't let you get past them without the wristband. Ultimately I suppose they would call security if you refused to leave. This is no different then the parties they have been doing for years.

Absolutely. They are really good as "sweeping" the park. They set up walls of SM's checking bands of people going deeper into the park, directing anyone else toward the exits. It works.

Also, one note for the After Hours events they have currently, the fireworks are for everybody which is why they start before the event time. The day guests must leave afterward though and the event guests can stay. At the classic MNSSHP, the exclusive firewqorks and parade were for party guests only.

Do I recall there are actually 2 sets of fireworks on Christmas party nights? One around 8 or so for all guests and one later for the party ticket-holders?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter