Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

I think our strategy is going to sleep in late that morning. Hit up PORT ORLEANS for breakfast for the beignets and visit DISNEY SPRINGS for the day. Then we'll show up at 7:00pm ready to dominate the rides till close!
That is our last full park day before leaving our the next day. We may just do HS for a chance at RoTR in the morning and relax in the afternoon.

We are going 12/21st. We will be at Universal that morning. Checking out over there, and checking in at WL in the afternoon. I do have a regular park ticket in case we want to hit MK earlier - before the 7:00 entry for the AH event.

Dang, now I'm overly excited and only have 4 months to wait. HA!

11/16-11/21 for us. We are going on the 19th - full day at MK with a break in between. Then two days of resort rest and checking into Universal for a few days. Heck, we might just go to MK late in the morning or around NOON if we are too tired. We will see.

Going to be a long day at MK. Early entry that morning, afternoon break at the hotel, and then back again for the event. All with grandma and three kids (9,7, and 1 year old). We better rest up! lol
We will have our 14 month old! I am very nervous about this lol. Praying she sleeps in the stroller/during the day. We are having a "pool/rest" day on purpose the night of our event.

I can't get it to work either. We're staying at Caribbean Beach in early December and it says the tickets will be available closer to the event date...this is frustrating...

I can't get it to work either. We're staying at Caribbean Beach in early December and it says the tickets will be available closer to the event date...this is frustrating...
I'm still getting bounced back to the splash page with the purchase tickets link.

Are you the lead booker/person who made the booking for your holiday or did someone else book it?

Are you the lead booker/person who made the booking for your holiday or did someone else book it?
So it turns out that it logged me about of MDE even though I literally just signed in prior to clicking on the link. All sorted, got one night of tickets! Debating going two nights so there's no "we didn't do everything we wanted" stress but seems excessive...

May be worth checking - is your cart clear and did you book the vacation under your MDE? I had an issue earlier where there was a vacation in my cart, and I could not purchase tickets until it was cleared.

Nothing in cart, holiday is in MDE. I can be in the app and look at boo bash tix. It's like the reservation & purchase page aren't recognising each other?

Nothing in cart, holiday is in MDE. I can be in the app and look at boo bash tix. It's like the reservation & purchase page aren't recognising each other?

I know you've tried just about everything possible today. I'm sorry if I'm just repeating what you have already tried. I just want to see you victorious.

I had to do it on my desktop. Couldn't do it on my phone. I logged into MDE on my desktop, and then selected special events on the main page.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/tickets/events/
Being in the UK, your page may be different? When I went to the UK site, it took me to the same looking screen / web address for special event tickets:

I just know that mine showed no dates available yet, until I logged into MDE first - on my desk top. Then it defaulted to the only date available during my booked trip.

I know you've tried just about everything possible today. I'm sorry if I'm just repeating what you have already tried. I just want to see you victorious.

I had to do it on my desktop. Couldn't do it on my phone. I logged into MDE on my desktop, and then selected special events on the main page.

Being in the UK, your page may be different? When I went to the UK site, it took me to the same looking screen / web address for special event tickets:

I just know that mine showed no dates available yet, until I logged into MDE first - on my desk top. Then it defaulted to the only date available during my booked trip.
The other half got tix luckily, i am just perplexed and don't want a repeat in the future. I don't know why it worked for him and not me. He did it through the app, searched very merry, went to the purchase link page but noticed he wasn't signed in, went to the purchase page & bought the tix. I do occasionally get the stitch are the page, page.

Edit: It's the uk page for me. Tried tunnelbear vpn and it works. Just watched husband go through it again and it works with no vpn with his. Go figure. Disconnected vpn, still works. Signed out, back in still works. Glitchy as hell this is.

Last edited:
The other half got tix luckily, i am just perplexed and don't want a repeat in the future. I don't know why it worked for him and not me. He did it through the app, searched very merry, went to the purchase link page but noticed he wasn't signed in, went to the purchase page & bought the tix. I do occasionally get the stitch are the page, page.

Edit: It's the uk page for me. Tried tunnelbear vpn and it works. Just watched husband go through it again and it works with no vpn with his. Go figure. Disconnected vpn, still works. Signed out, back in still works. Glitchy as hell this is.
Had you tried an incognito window in Chrome? Sometimes the cookies/cache gets messed up. The only way to fix it is to either reset those or use an incognito window. Even when using different browsers, they could have also stored some cookies/cache that was preventing you from getting the proper link. I was having an issue where I had tried the page before it was available and had the space mountain pic. I was logged in. Reloading gave me the same thing everytime. I used the link that someone provided when it seemed to open and that worked. I noticed that the link with Space Mountain was different. It probably would have worked going through the tabs too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter