Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

While I was on hold on the phone, my screen changed to say "you are now in the waiting room". So I hung up. And I snagged the tickets.

Startled me for a minute, as I was playing with the idea of changing resorts - and my last estimate loaded with the tickets. LOL. I had to clear my cart, then reload the tickets.

But, we have our tickets. December 21st.

Thanks for the information!!

I'm so glad you posted this! I posted this on the other thread, but when I went to check out, the system had added in over $6600 for a cash stay at Copper Creek. We are staying at Copper Creek using our DVC points and I was worried that when I removed that from my cart it was somehow going to screw up our DVC reservation. It didn't, thankfully. I was scratching my head as to how that happened, but after reading your experience, I bet I was randomly checking Copper Creek cash prices at some point and what I saw in my cart was that vs. our actual reservation. The more I think about it that had to be the case, because $6600 is probably too low for 8 nights in a 2BR in Dec anyway.

That explanation makes me feel better, as in the back of my mind I was still a bit worried that somehow I'd managed to screw up our (oh so hard to get) Dec Copper Creek stay.

Also had a surprisingly smooth online experience with purchasing these tickets this morning from Disney (Safari here!). I was planning on a long day of fighting and frustration, but logged in 10 minutes ago, had a 1 minute wait in the queue, and then bought what I wanted. Expected the worst but didn't see that today. Good luck to all who want the tickets!

I'm so glad you posted this! I posted this on the other thread, but when I went to check out, the system had added in over $6600 for a cash stay at Copper Creek. We are staying at Copper Creek using our DVC points and I was worried that when I removed that from my cart it was somehow going to screw up our DVC reservation. It didn't, thankfully. I was scratching my head as to how that happened, but after reading your experience, I bet I was randomly checking Copper Creek cash prices at some point and what I saw in my cart was that vs. our actual reservation. The more I think about it that had to be the case, because $6600 is probably too low for 8 nights in a 2BR in Dec anyway.

That explanation makes me feel better, as in the back of my mind I was still a bit worried that somehow I'd managed to screw up our (oh so hard to get) Dec Copper Creek stay.

I knew mine was not my reservation as I was pricing AKL (we are booked at WL) - and that was what loaded into my cart when I was buying the tickets.

After I cleared the cart & bought the tickets, I did log into MDE and could see our WL reservation/tickets & the Merriest Christmas tickets as well. So it is all good.

Smooth experience for me as well. Purchased online using CHROME. No issues at all. Bravo to Disney IT. Very smooth.

I see my tickets under the "TICKETS & MEMORY MAKER" tab but will these ever show up on my DAILY ITINERARY?

Got it! I'm not sure what to say. I didn't even have to spend my whole day in a virtual queue. This was suspiciously easy. Had to get the tickets "will call" because it crashed when I tried to get them mailed, but that's fine. I'm just happy it's done. (And I can't believe I paid $250 per person. It better truly have lower crowds!)

Make sure you log into MDE before trying to purchase. It won't show up if you aren't logged in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter