Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

I’m seeing an option to purchase tickets to Boo Bash on the app. For this it says “coming soon.”

On MDE I only see the Boo Bash option. Nothing for the Christmas event - not even coming soon. I have the special events pulled up on the main WDW page, and am planning to call in a few minutes.

While I was on hold on the phone, my screen changed to say "you are now in the waiting room". So I hung up. And I snagged the tickets.

Startled me for a minute, as I was playing with the idea of changing resorts - and my last estimate loaded with the tickets. LOL. I had to clear my cart, then reload the tickets.

But, we have our tickets. December 21st.

Thanks for the information!!

On website, be sure you are logged in. May have to try Chrome incognito. Got mine for 11/23 for a DVC stay. No discounts on that date.

I'm on a mobile so it probably isn't working.
I was able to do on computer and on phone. I had to use my browser on phone and go to the website. I did not have luck using the app. I was able to get in the queue on phone. I signed into my account and searched for Very Merriest. I scrolled past the photo. There is a blue link in the second paragraph which states that resort guests can now purchase tickets. Click that link, and you will see both Boo Bash and Very Merriest and can buy tickets from there. Good luck!

Online purchasing was super simple! I was worried based on Boo Bash rollout but at 3:59am pst I was put in a queue online (was already logged in to MDE in my browser and on the event page) and 2 mins later I was automatically redirected to purchase for my dates of travel. Happy that I can go back to sleep and not be on hold on the phone as I feared!

Last edited:
In my rush to buy the tickets, I forgot to click on the “prices for DVC members.” I wonder if Disney can process that discount for us.

Not working for me.
Do you have a eligible resort reservation loaded to your My Disney Experience that has you as a guest? That was my problem - I forgot to add my reservation and then needed to be sure everyone was added to the reservation.

Do you have a eligible resort reservation loaded to your My Disney Experience that has you as a guest? That was my problem - I forgot to add my reservation and then needed to be sure everyone was added to the reservation.
Yes, chrome not working either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter