• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Villains After Hours

I think by the end of summer there will be select M&Gs for the villians you might be able to meet other ways -- the stepsisters, maybe Cruella or Hook. I don't think they'll be happy with the kind of crowds DAH brings in if they are putting in extras. If the current offering doesn't increase the attendance, they'll dial up the offering until it does.

So if you want M&Gs, I think it would be worthwhile to wait until the end of the summer.

I just don't understand why they don't have villains from the start. :confused3

I don't think they will do Meet and Greets, as they don't make sense for the type of event this is.

Just got tickets for 6/13. We’re going to have a resort/pool day and then go to the event. My 12-year-old’s favorite villain is Hades, so he’s looking forward to the show. I’m looking forward to lighter crowds (hopefully)!

We’re going Opening night. I’m in it for rides not Villains. Hopefully it’s not too crowded.
I hope it's not for your sake too.
The one thing they are often is full of bloggers. Everyone wants to be the first to review it for their readers/followers.

I'm just waiting for the time where each park has a paid party at the end of the day, then I can book for 6 nights and get a discount like I can with park tickets. 400-500$ a night for a family is too much right now. But If I can upgrade a ticket package to get access to parties similar to a hopper option... count me in.

I'm just waiting for the time where each park has a paid party at the end of the day, then I can book for 6 nights and get a discount like I can with park tickets. 400-500$ a night for a family is too much right now. But If I can upgrade a ticket package to get access to parties similar to a hopper option... count me in.
See, I love the special events. I know they are pricy but for frequent guests they are excellent as a way to do something different. I mean we love going or we wouldn't go as often but knowing we can go for a special event, meal, show, etc, makes it even better. Changes up each trip just a bit. So for that, I'm all in. For those that aren't interested in them, then they are optional.

I hope it's not for your sake too.
The one thing they are often is full of bloggers. Everyone wants to be the first to review it for their readers/followers.
The majority of which will be doing the shows and other Villain specific items.

We are going to the last one on Aug 8th! I hope the crowds will still be low so we can walk on a lot of rides. My kids don't do the roller coasters so hopefully all the other rides will be easy walk-ons.

Is it weird that I'm contemplating this event solely for the Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcakes...?!?!? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter