Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Yeah it is!!!
I got up at 5:15 to take the boys running. DS16 had to be at school by 6 to meet the team. DS11 and I hit the track while the rest hit the streets.

We have another run at 6:30 so I might take a nap in a few minutes.

You headed back to bed? Or are you up for the duration??

Jennifer, you drink sounds divine!!
I might convince DH to go to Starbucks in a bit, my throat is killing me and I need something smooth and creamy. A mocha cookie crumble frappachino with peppermint would be really good.

mouseaddicts---

Need a new choice for you for AK. The 2 you requested were taken. Also, give me 1 more choice off any board.

Yeah it is!!!
I got up at 5:15 to take the boys running. DS16 had to be at school by 6 to meet the team. DS11 and I hit the track while the rest hit the streets.

We have another run at 6:30 so I might take a nap in a few minutes.

You headed back to bed? Or are you up for the duration??

Jennifer, you drink sounds divine!!
I might convince DH to go to Starbucks in a bit, my throat is killing me and I need something smooth and creamy. A mocha cookie crumble frappachino with peppermint would be really good.

:sad2: No way I could get up at 5:15 :rotfl:

I am up for the day, its a little cooler this morning so trying to get some things done before the kids get up, then I am going to work out, and then get on with the rest of the day. I am trying to finish up my ADR's today and get those out of the way. I am still trying to get a meal at CRT that works for us... I think its our party size so I may split the reservation to girls and boys just like the rooms :)

Good luck with Cindy's!! I got a party of 12 on Dec 21.

Did you try online?

yeah, 5:15 bites!! I'm looking forward to school starting so I can get up at 7! LOL

Traci, I can do 7 spots if needed too!!

It seems a little ironic that the mouse that started this isn't going to make the character board :lmao:

WOW!! I think Mickey's feelings will be hurt!

Traci can I switch my 2nd spot in AK (flights of wonder) to Blue Donald in Characters?

Good luck with Cindy's!! I got a party of 12 on Dec 21.

Did you try online?

yeah, 5:15 bites!! I'm looking forward to school starting so I can get up at 7! LOL

Thanks! yup thats where I have done all of them so far. I was trying for either the day we come in or the night of the party. So far no such luck. We may end up doing the Luau or Hoop De Doo. I need to use of the TS credits for the days we arent at Disney.

I love the summer- sleep! DD is going to jr high this year so its up early! Then I have to drive her up to the main rd to catch the bus.

Cheryl, wdwmickey, I need a couple more choices from you as your picks were taken already. 1 from MK, 1 from AK, 1 from any board.:thumbsup2

Does everything look correct so far? Any objections or changes? I'm caught up...

There's no one in Red in MK...

Group B. Magic Kingdom Board: S=silver/gray, @=word Four
MAKE 14
Please specify what you plan to do at sign ups. No repeats on the same board please.

R O Y G
O Y G B
Y G B S
G B S V
B S @

Red:

Since the paper piecing swap isn't going to happen until winter, can I look at joining this one or is it only open to those who were on the list of interrested swappers? I can always use mickey heads for in my books I need to finish and I have one book I haven't even started yet. This would be fun to do a book with just these as the elements.

Traci, you can change Mary Poppins to Mickey for me. I was just trying to make some less obvious choices. I guess everyone else was doing the same. :lmao: I don't mind doing Mickey. I think he should be on the boards.

Traci, you can change Mary Poppins to Mickey for me. I was just trying to make some less obvious choices. I guess everyone else was doing the same. :lmao: I don't mind doing Mickey. I think he should be on the boards.

Will do...sounds great. He made it!

Cheryl, wdwmickey, I need a couple more choices from you as your picks were taken already. 1 from MK, 1 from AK, 1 from any board.:thumbsup2

Does everything look correct so far? Any objections or changes? I'm caught up...

Here you go:

Character--Orange-Tigger OR Yellow--Mickey ;)
MK--Red-- Mickey
AK--Red--Asia

mouseaddicts---

Need a new choice for you for AK. The 2 you requested were taken. Also, give me 1 more choice off any board.

WOW!! I think Mickey's feelings will be hurt!

Traci can I switch my 2nd spot in AK (flights of wonder) to Blue Donald in Characters?

Okay - this is hurting my head ....... :crazy2:
If Buffy drops Flights of Wonder from AK, could I then to Red for AK and do something like a Red Parrot? I was thinking about the entrance area ..... :confused3 This is NOT our favorite park, so ladies, if ANYONE has a GREAT IDEA for Animal Kingdom ...... PLEASE feel free to share!!! I have to do it so I don't end up with 3 boards that make an incomplete statement .... :rolleyes:

Traci - I'll look at the others and see what "speaks to me" ........ I'm trying to channel inspiration here, but it ain't working on a monday morning!!! :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter