Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Since the paper piecing swap isn't going to happen until winter, can I look at joining this one or is it only open to those who were on the list of interrested swappers? I can always use mickey heads for in my books I need to finish and I have one book I haven't even started yet. This would be fun to do a book with just these as the elements.

Sure, sorry about the paper piecing swap. :flower3:I hope you understand. Pick 1 from each board and then 1-2 more from any board. A few changes will have to be made to everyone's final tally with what they make. But I don't think anyone will mind eliminating a spot...many hands make less work.

Okay - this is hurting my head ....... :crazy2:
If Buffy drops Flights of Wonder from AK, could I then to Red for AK and do something like a Red Parrot? I was thinking about the entrance area ..... :confused3 This is NOT our favorite park, so ladies, if ANYONE has a GREAT IDEA for Animal Kingdom ...... PLEASE feel free to share!!! I have to do it so I don't end up with 3 boards that make an incomplete statement .... :rolleyes:

Traci - I'll look at the others and see what "speaks to me" ........ I'm trying to channel inspiration here, but it ain't working on a monday morning!!! :coffee:

I think that would be great for red! They have red Macaw's all over the park.

OK, how about

Character: Yellow - Pluto

Magic Kingdom: Blue - Its a Small World

Animal Kingdom: Asia - Deep Red

Hollywood Studios: undecided

Epcot: Orange - Nemo

Extra: undecided

I think that would be great for red! They have red Macaw's all over the park.

Yes ...... but now I see Cheryl posted right before me that she would like to do Red/Asia for AK ........... I guess I'm back to square one .... :crazy2:

I need to pick another board now too ......... I can do a 2nd one on the MK board ...... Maybe green or blue for the Teacups? :confused3 I didn't SEE that listed, but it's probably there and I overlooked it somehow .......

I'm STILL open to suggestions ladies ....... :rolleyes:

tyniknate--asia just taken.

mouseaddicts--what about camp minnie mickey using tan/brown/safari prints. It's the character meet n greet. Like that idea for AK? Mickey or Minnie wearing a safari hat? Could do just their face and it would fit pop dotted on the base?? Just thinking...

Yes ...... but now I see Cheryl posted right before me that she would like to do Red/Asia for AK ........... I guess I'm back to square one .... :crazy2:

I need to pick another board now too ......... I can do a 2nd one on the MK board ...... Maybe green or blue for the Teacups? :confused3 I didn't SEE that listed, but it's probably there and I overlooked it somehow .......

I love the red macaw/parrot idea so you can have the red for AK. I'll trade for Yellow lion.

Teacups were listed under another color but any of those would be great.

tyniknate--asia just taken.

mouseaddicts--what about camp minnie mickey using tan/brown/safari prints. It's the character meet n greet. Like that idea for AK? Mickey or Minnie wearing a safari hat? Could do just their face and it would fit pop dotted on the base?? Just thinking...

Oh that would be cute!

OK, how about

Character: Yellow - Pluto

Magic Kingdom: Blue - Its a Small World

Animal Kingdom: Asia - Deep Red

Hollywood Studios: undecided

Epcot: Orange - Nemo

Extra: undecided

I got you down for Pluto and small World. rlovew is doing The Seas and she may want to use Nemo in her idea. Could you be interested in green--turtle talk with Crush for Epcot? when you get your other choices picked, let me know.

mouseaddicts...I put you down for tea cups in MK and i switched you to red parrot for AK. wdwmickey offered to trade. If you don't like these or were not sure yet and I jumped the gun, then we can change it.

Hi Traci!! If I'm not too late, can I do the last 2 spots in the characters? Not sure if that's how you are working this or not? I may have missed some changes?

Hi Traci!! If I'm not too late, can I do the last 2 spots in the characters? Not sure if that's how you are working this or not? I may have missed some changes?

Do you only want the characters board? I think everyone is all in for making 5 boards. 1 for each park plus a character board. If you want to pick 6 different designs (1 each park, 1 character, 1 any other) that would be AWESOME. But not sure you wanted that much ?? There is a spreadsheet link at the bottom of post #1 with color ideas for each.:grouphug:

Would olive/forest green work for Its Tough to be a Bug in Animal Kingdom?

How about a cupcake for Starring Roles on a black background?

Do you only want the characters board? I think everyone is all in for making 5 boards. 1 for each park plus a character board. If you want to pick 6 different designs (1 each park, 1 character, 1 any other) that would be AWESOME. But not sure you wanted that much ?? There is a spreadsheet link at the bottom of post #1 with color ideas for each.:grouphug:

No...I just went back and read more thoroughly...I will pick others! LOL Sorry...long weekend!

Here's what so far...Epcot...black...France (will do Eifel Tower), Orange...Nemo ok? Have to think on the others...can I get back to you in a bit?

Would olive/forest green work for Its Tough to be a Bug in Animal Kingdom?

How about a cupcake for Starring Roles on a black background?

If you do a green leafy base and then just put some bugs or Flick on it, I'd say it would definately work.

I'm so sorry but I don't know what Starring Roles even is...eek! Our DD, 8, has tons of food allergies so we don't eat at many of the park restaraunts. We are pretty limited, except for the wonderful sit down chefs who make magical meals for her and give mama a true break:goodvibes. Maybe someone else can chime in.

What about the spreadsheet on post #1, did you check it for ideas? Not sure if you know it's there.

No...I just went back and read more thoroughly...I will pick others! LOL Sorry...long weekend!

Here's what so far...Epcot...black...France (will do Eifel Tower), Orange...Nemo ok? Have to think on the others...can I get back to you in a bit?

Rebecca, rlovew, has The Seas in blue and may be using Nemo in her design. Can you pick something else?

If you do a green leafy base and then just put some bugs or Flick on it, I'd say it would definately work.

I'm so sorry but I don't know what Starring Roles even is...eek! Our DD, 8, has tons of food allergies so we don't eat at many of the park restaraunts. We are pretty limited, except for the wonderful sit down chefs who make magical meals for her and give mama a true break:goodvibes. Maybe someone else can chime in.

What about the spreadsheet on post #1, did you check it for ideas? Not sure if you know it's there.

Starring Rolls is a little pastry/coffee shop on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and and Sunset Blvd. Any kind of pastry would be fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter