• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney will post Alligator warning signs and fences

It's been said elsewhere that anything show or script-wise will be removed (jungle cruise jokes, gator in shows/parades), but hard-wired ones (that's not the right word, but my brain is misfiring) like the Haunted Mansion Stretching Room and Peter Pan will be staying.

Personally I don't believe they're removing anything permanently. Just long enough to show respect. And the JC joke is currently in poor taste in the circumstances, though I've heard it's slipped in a couple of times, I suspect out of habit.

I noticed they're removing the CROCODILE references while the ALLIGATOR references (only ones I can think of is in the land) are staying. Huh. Last time I rode living with the land I was exhausted, not because of the ride itself, but I walked from Mexico to there and it was a long walk for me

I disagree that the ducks are harmless. We had one approaching my 2 year old while we were trying to eat at Min and Bills. He definitely seemed like he hung around there and he was incredibly aggressive compared to other ducks we've encountered and I'm confident it's exactly because other people had been feeding him. He kept quacking at us and we had to move my daughter from her seat into her stroller, because we were legitimately afraid he was going to attack her for her lunch.
You felt threatened by a duck because it was quacking? You sound like the kind of person who feels threatened by a group of black teenagers because they are playing their music loud , lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter