Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Which FE groupings do you prefer?

• One FE group of adults and teens; and one FE group of families with children.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Two mixed FE groups of adults and teens and families with children.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Four months until our DCL Wonder Alaskan Cruise. :sail:
We currently have 23 staterooms, including 47 adults, 11 teens, and 17 children.:rainbow:

Please list the following information for your stateroom/family if you have not already. Thanks.
1. Family's Last Name.
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations,, etc.)
6. Favorite Disney/Pixar character for your family or for each child

Our FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective May 7th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will try to find it for you.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Welcome aboard you have been added. :boat: Eventually we need family last name and stateroom number.

Sorry about that our name are Hope, Aaron and Aspen Haase. Room number is 5505. Also is there a way to be included in all groups once they are split up? Thanks!

Hi we would like to be included in the FE group.
Brian and Lisa and
Dd Piper 11
Dd Presley 9
Dd Whitney 7
Ds Walker 3
No allergies room 8530
Thank you!

Sorry about that our name are Hope, Aaron and Aspen Haase. Room number is 5505. Also is there a way to be included in all groups once they are split up? Thanks!

Thanks! Made the corrections/updates. Sure you can be in both groups if you want.

Hi we would like to be included in the FE group.
Brian and Lisa and
Dd Piper 11
Dd Presley 9
Dd Whitney 7
Ds Walker 3
No allergies room 8530
Thank you!

Welcome aboard! :boat: Your family has been added to the FE Group list. :wave2:

Three months until our DCL Wonder Alaskan Cruise. :sail:
We currently have 29 interested travel groups, including 57 adults, 11 teens, and 21 children. :jumping1:

We have 17 travel groups who have officially listed their stateroom numbers. Out of this group of people there are 32 adults, 8 teens, and 13 children. 5 families with children, 5 families with teens and children, 4 families with teens. :grouphug:

Please list the following information for your stateroom/family if you have not already. Thanks.
1. Family's Last Name.
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations,, etc.)
6. Favorite Disney/Pixar character for your family or for each child

Our FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective May 7th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will try to find it for you.

Please vote on the 1st page of this thread for your preference on how to divide the FE groups. Depending on whether the official final total is 29 or 17, will determine if we have 3 or 2 groups with a limit of 10 staterooms per group.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Here is the info for:
Amanda, Ron, Ben and Charlotte

1. Name: Hidalgo
2. Ron
Amanda
Ben (boy) (8)
Charlotte (girl) (1)
3. Room: 6051
4. No allergies
5. No special occasion other than first Disney Cruise
6. Ben - any Star Wars character
Charlotte - Minnie Mouse

Thanks

I'd like to join the fish extender group!

Here's the info for my family:
1. Holden family
2. Robert (adult), Melissa (adult), John (16), Christopher (13), Cora (6, turning 7 on the cruise)
3. Room 8018
4. No allergies
5. Celebrating Cora's 7th birthday on June 7
6. I'll have to ask and get back to you... right now I'd say Cora's favorite is Minnie Mouse

My in-laws are also going, so I'll check with them to see if they want to participate.

Thank you so much for organizing this!

Here is the info for:
Amanda, Ron, Ben and Charlotte

1. Name: Hidalgo
2. Ron
Amanda
Ben (boy) (8)
Charlotte (girl) (1)
3. Room: 6051
4. No allergies
5. No special occasion other than first Disney Cruise
6. Ben - any Star Wars character
Charlotte - Minnie Mouse

Thanks

I have entered your information in the Fish Extenders Group List.

I'd like to join the fish extender group!

Here's the info for my family:
1. Holden family
2. Robert (adult), Melissa (adult), John (16), Christopher (13), Cora (6, turning 7 on the cruise)
3. Room 8018
4. No allergies
5. Celebrating Cora's 7th birthday on June 7
6. I'll have to ask and get back to you... right now I'd say Cora's favorite is Minnie Mouse

My in-laws are also going, so I'll check with them to see if they want to participate.

Thank you so much for organizing this!

Your family has been added to the Fish Extender Group List. Just let me know if your in-laws want to participate also (and their info) and I'll put them on the list. Ask them if they want to be in the same group or a different group than you. We are capping the groups at 10 staterooms and definitely will have two groups but might end up with three groups. Also if your sons change their minds about favorite characters let me know. If we know they are teens, sometimes there are so cool pins and etc. for that age group. You never know. And I almost forgot . . . how cool is it that Cora gets to celebrate her birthday on a Disney cruise!

:welcome:

Hello Disney Cruisers!
My name is Cliff and I am willing to organize a Fish Extenders group for those sailing on the Disney Wonder, June 6-13, 2016. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and if we get enough interest, I'll begin the organization of it all. Please note that I am open to any and all suggestions from Disney Cruisers on how to make this a great FE experience for all!

:thanks:
We would very much like to be part of the group please.
Dean & Kristen Elliott #6104 & #6106, Kristen celebrating birthday (in May), favorite is Merida , Dean favorite is Mickey
Carter - boy - 18 yrs, celebrating high school graduation, favorite is Mickey
Taylin - girl - 10yrs, favorite is rapunzel & jasmine
Taryn - girl - 8yrs, favorite is belle & Ariel, celebrating birthday early (it's in July)
Teagan - girl - 4th birthday is on the cruise, favorite is Minnie Mouse & Olaf

Severe allergies to coconut

We would very much like to be part of the group please.
Dean & Kristen Elliott #6104 & #6106, Kristen celebrating birthday (in May), favorite is Merida , Dean favorite is Mickey
Carter - boy - 18 yrs, celebrating high school graduation, favorite is Mickey
Taylin - girl - 10yrs, favorite is rapunzel & jasmine
Taryn - girl - 8yrs, favorite is belle & Ariel, celebrating birthday early (it's in July)
Teagan - girl - 4th birthday is on the cruise, favorite is Minnie Mouse & Olaf

Severe allergies to coconut

Welcome aboard! Your family has been added to the FE Group List.

Hi Cliff! I've heard about FE but I'm such a newbie, not quite sure how this works. Does each family get something for every person in the entire group? Just the kids? Or I noticed something about having two groups? We'll be sailing on the June 6 AK cruise with two 5 year olds. Would love to get more information. Thanks!

Is there a thread I can review that tells me more about the recipe exchange? I think my mom would find that interesting, she loves cooking and baking.
My Mother, oldest son and myself are interested in the recipe exchange. Please let me know how we can see the thread as well.
Kimberly

Cliff,
Please update with the following info for my family. We have two staterooms (connecting). I have listed all of our fav disney and disney pixar character. :)
ALEXANDER, Kimberly & David (mom & dad) . Stateroom #7110. Our two sons and mothers are staying in the cabin beside us. Christian (20 year old son, is a UGA Junior), Peyton (11 year old son, 5th grader), Sue Jones(Kim’s Mom) & Jeanne Alexander (David’s Mom) Stateroom #7108. Allergies: food dye. Celebrating a family vacation with our Moms too. Christian will graduate May 2017 (early celebration) Peyton goes to middle school Fall 2016. Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: Kimberly-Mickey Mouse/Buzz Lightyear, David-Tigger/Wall-E. Christian-Simba/Woody, Peyton-Mickey Mouse/Lightning McQueen, Sue-Goofy/Rex, Jeanne-Cinderella/Remy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter