Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Just FYI for phone holding folks...
Already have park reservations, just trying to switch resorts since ours will be closed.
The 800 # was crap for me and I wasted 2 hours. Tried one of the 407 numbers and got a person after a couple of minutes. The CM said they were having issues with computers on their end and to try back in an hour. Unfortunately, it’s my bedtime so I wil wait to call first thing in the morning.
Hope this helps someone not waste time like I did....

For anyone still facing the issue of not being able to make park reservations for all of the days for your trip (and you aren't an AP holder), there is another flavor of the problem: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Tickets.

I found that once I made a park reservation for the day I originally had MNSSHP tickets for, it would not longer let me make any reservations for the other days of my trip and I got the "One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections" message for every day on the calendar. What I did to solve this: canceled the park reservation for the former MNSSHP day, made reservations for every day except that day, and made the reservation for that day last. It worked!

Hope this helps someone else who has been struggling getting their reservations!!

(I can't take full credit for finding this solution -- someone else found it in a Facebook group.)

YES!!!! This worked!! I removed the “original” mnsshp day and finished the reservations and added this day back at the end. Now all days are booked. Thanks!

Have a package with tickets in September. Signed in to MDE. Went to make a reservation for the park. Linked my family, but when I try to make the reservation shows no park availability. Now that's not right, because I checked availability before and all days are available for all parks. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

got one and then the rest of the days are whited out
That’s happening to a bunch of us. The common theme appears to be if you have multiple trip reservation with different ticket packages tied to them, possibly including APs. Apparently Disney IT is working on it according to the CM I just spoke with, no ETA for the fix.

Just FYI for phone holding folks...
Already have park reservations, just trying to switch resorts since ours will be closed.
The 800 # was crap for me and I wasted 2 hours. Tried one of the 407 numbers and got a person after a couple of minutes. The CM said they were having issues with computers on their end and to try back in an hour. Unfortunately, it’s my bedtime so I wil wait to call first thing in the morning.
Hope this helps someone not waste time like I did....
Let us know how it works out when changing your reservation after getting park reservations. We might do the same, but I’m afraid the park reservations will disappear 😢

Is there any way to “unlink” the dangling tickets that we had to add to get that free dining? Not that any tickets are showing up under my account right now. Ugh

Guys it’s greyed out I’ve tried MULTIPLE browsers, clicking different dates, calendars I just can’t figure this out!! What is happening?? Do we think Disney will hopefully work this glitch over night

I’ve gone incognito on chrome. Refreshed numerous times,changed the dates numerous times,backed out and signed back in numerous times. I’m starting to think it’s me and I have too many ticket types? But can’t get through to them and even I did get through I doubt they could help

me too and I only have one ticket type...they are separate ones a 7 day and two 2 days...but I can only get 6 so not even all the 7 day ticket

I just kept clicking on the days until eventually each one opened up. I never logged out/in nor did I refresh, I just kept clicking on days until they went from grey to bookable. I don't think refreshing or logging out/in would cause an issue though, I just didn't need to do that.

I just did the same thing and finally got a total of 22 days across 4 trips. But I kept clicking around and clicking around and clicking around!! Sometimes I would go back and look at "My Plans" and then try again. Sometimes I just clicked 10 different dates and then back the one I wanted. Eventually they all worked but it took patience!!

I'll try to stay up a few more minutes and try to help those I can. But started this journey around midnight last night and after a 16 hours of being active and trying to get this done I'm exhausted.

But this was a great support group so thanks everyone! @Welsh_Dragon Best of luck in the morning for you!

Guys it’s greyed out I’ve tried MULTIPLE browsers, clicking different dates, calendars I just can’t figure this out!! What is happening?? Do we think Disney will hopefully work this glitch over night
I’m in the NO camp but I’m just about done with the whole thing right now

That’s happening to a bunch of us. The common theme appears to be if you have multiple trip reservation with different ticket packages tied to them, possibly including APs. Apparently Disney IT is working on it according to the CM I just spoke with, no ETA for the fix.
Well, as crappy as this day has been, I feel good knowing that they're working on it. Obviously some issues have been resolved -- just not my issue!

It really burns me up that all of this is likely being caused by tickets I didn't even want for a package (recovery FD) I no longer have. Ugh.

I am late with my report.
I hung up the phone at 9pm and was about to sign off here.....................then I tried MDE one more time.after seeing a "fixed" report here.

It is fixed......I added days 4.5..and 6 to my plans.

If after doing the first additional day, the next day shows all grayed out parks......use the MDE back button at the bottom of the page and deselect the person in question.

Then select that same person and proceed as normal---That worked for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter