Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Weekend ** September 2-4, 2011 ** Check-In

sad that i found this thread late! I loved doing the 1/2, it was my first 1/2 and I loved getting to run through the parks! I made it in 3:04 (in my defense I kept getting trapped behind walkers that formed hue lines across haha oh well, like i said, TONS of fun! Doing it next year!

I'm planning on signing up for the 2012 race and was wondering if there are any perks offered with sign up i.e. hotel discounts, etc.....

I'm planning on signing up for the 2012 race and was wondering if there are any perks offered with sign up i.e. hotel discounts, etc.....

gettravel is who runDisney is referring to for discounted hotels/tickets/etc. for the 2012 race. I just completed my first half earlier this month at WDW, and registered for the DL Half while I was at the expo. Already can't wait to run my next half, this time at DLR! :) Has anyone started a thread for this year's DL Half Marathon yet?

I agree w/ the pp. Gettravel does have deals. They have good prices on the park tix and resort hotels. They offer other hotel deals as well, but if you have an AAA card or start looking at hotels now to book, you can get a better deal than what they offer. But like I said, if you are looking at the resort hotels, their prices have been the best in the past.

gettravel is who runDisney is referring to for discounted hotels/tickets/etc. for the 2012 race. I just completed my first half earlier this month at WDW, and registered for the DL Half while I was at the expo. Already can't wait to run my next half, this time at DLR! :) Has anyone started a thread for this year's DL Half Marathon yet?

I started one in the WISH thread, but I'll start one on this side too. Here's the WISH Thread link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2841440

Reg hasnt opened yet (outside the expo last weekend). But rundisney has pricing on their site, and so does get travel. If I remember right the 4-5 day PHs are under $200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter