Disneyland California (DL Tonight!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the first ride you're heading for then

I don't really know. It kind of depends on what time I get into the park and whether I try to follow my suggested plans or not... Probably something in Fantasyland or the submarines if I'm in at 7 as they get busy quickly, otherwise I'm not sure right now...

I don't really know. It kind of depends on what time I get into the park and whether I try to follow my suggested plans or not... Probably something in Fantasyland or the submarines if I'm in at 7 as they get busy quickly, otherwise I'm not sure right now...

It all sounds fun :banana: :banana:

Have a fabulous time Rob, of course none of us is really jealous!!!

Have a fabulous time Rob, of course none of us is really jealous!!!

Of course we aren't. I mean what is there to be jealous about, us being in the windy cold UK whilst he is in California:rotfl2:

Woohoo - in about 12 hours time, I should be at my hotel, within walking distance of DL :goodvibes

Hope you have a fantastic time, Rob :wizard: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

Hope you have a fantastic time, Rob :wizard: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

I'm sure I will and I'm sure you'll all be having to tell me to stop talking when I get back.

On a semi-related note, thank you very much to the 4 of you for letting me keep this thread here and not moving it across to the California board, where it technically should be :goodvibes

You're very welcome :goodvibes you can remove the OT now if you want, after all it's a Disney related thread. :thumbsup2

I'm sure I will and I'm sure you'll all be having to tell me to stop talking when I get back.

On a semi-related note, thank you very much to the 4 of you for letting me keep this thread here and not moving it across to the California board, where it technically should be :goodvibes

Im glad your allowed to keep it.. I'm really looking forward to hearing all about it. We'll all want to be going :rotfl:

Just thought I'd write a quick post to let you all know that ukstitch arrived at DL safely and is having a great time (probably running around like a 10 year old :rotfl: ) He says the park wasn't too busy yesterday so he got loads done.
Today he is heading off to Fantasyland and then go on all his fav rides again.
Anyway I'd better not tell you too much or he won't have anything to put in his TR.:laughing:

Just thought I'd write a quick post to let you all know that ukstitch arrived at DL safely and is having a great time (probably running around like a 10 year old :rotfl: ) He says the park wasn't too busy yesterday so he got loads done.
Today he is heading off to Fantasyland and then go on all his fav rides again.
Anyway I'd better not tell you too much or he won't have anything to put in his TR.:laughing:

Awwww, wonderful!!! Bet he's having a blast :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter