Disneyland California (DL Tonight!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd update this briefly to say that I've arrived safely in Seattle.

the flight was pretty easy going (very little turbulence) which is good. I'll be heading into Seattle later today to have a good look round the city and maybe do a bit of shopping. We arrived back at the hotel at about 9ish or so I guess, so I haven't had much of a chance to look around as of yet.

I'll probably update this thread every now and again as an informal trip report, but I'm not going to start writing anything substantial and "proper" until I get home :thumbsup2

Just thought I'd update this briefly to say that I've arrived safely in Seattle.

the flight was pretty easy going (very little turbulence) which is good. I'll be heading into Seattle later today to have a good look round the city and maybe do a bit of shopping. We arrived back at the hotel at about 9ish or so I guess, so I haven't had much of a chance to look around as of yet.

I'll probably update this thread every now and again as an informal trip report, but I'm not going to start writing anything substantial and "proper" until I get home :thumbsup2

:wave:

You've just arrived and you're going shopping... Can't be that bad :rotfl2:

Seriously, glad the flight was ok. Enjoy your visit, the course and of course DL. Look forward to reading about it in details:)

Shopping and Disney in the same trip :woohoo: and you still have time to look at my quiz questions :rotfl: Hope you have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it on your return

Glad you arrived safely and hope you enjoyed your day in Seattle. Also hope you took lots of photos

Enjoy your training course tomorrow - Im sure it will be great :goodvibes

Just got back from Seattle. Had a great day wandering round the shops, even if the only thing I did buy was 2 pairs of boots for mum.

Went up the Space Needle and also walked down to the waterfront, so overall, it worked out to be a good day.

I'm quite sleepy, but I'm going to try to last the 2 1/2 hours until you all start getting up. If my green light is on and I'm not talking, then I've probably failed in my attempt to stay up ;)

Just got back from Seattle. Had a great day wandering round the shops, even if the only thing I did buy was 2 pairs of boots for mum.

Went up the Space Needle and also walked down to the waterfront, so overall, it worked out to be a good day.

I'm quite sleepy, but I'm going to try to last the 2 1/2 hours until you all start getting up. If my green light is on and I'm not talking, then I've probably failed in my attempt to stay up ;)

hope you took some photos to show us

yes I have

Good. What I'll do when I get home is upload my Seattle pictures to there. It's a bit of a pain doing them here because I don't have my usual mass upload program. I'll take a look tomorrow night, but I think it may have to wait until I get back home.

Good. What I'll do when I get home is upload my Seattle pictures to there. It's a bit of a pain doing them here because I don't have my usual mass upload program. I'll take a look tomorrow night, but I think it may have to wait until I get back home.

Thats fine I didnt expect you to be able to upload them while away

I look forward to seeing your photos Rob:goodvibes

Just another quick update, with a much fuller one to come when I write my TR (with pictures):

I had another great day yesterday... The training course is quite relaxed and extremely interesting, so hopefully it'll be more of the same today.

The hospitality laid on is also amazing, with more of the same to come today.

I'm also quite looking forward to checking in for my flight this evening - that'll be a huge psychological milestone to reach (24 hours until my flight to California).

I'm a little better adjusted to the time zone now, although still not really keeping my usual hours (I'm only about 2 hours off, as I'm falling asleep at about 10 rather than 12).

Hi, glad to hear you're having such a good time! I just wanted to ask whether you've managed to get tickets for Miley's sweet sixteenth at DL this Sunday? You would be the envy of every 8 yr old girl in the land...:rotfl:

Hi, glad to hear you're having such a good time! I just wanted to ask whether you've managed to get tickets for Miley's sweet sixteenth at DL this Sunday? You would be the envy of every 8 yr old girl in the land...:rotfl:

No, no and no :goodvibes

They were all sold out by the time I'd booked my trip, even if I wanted to pay the very high prices being charged for them :thumbsup2

I read that they were $250 and open to 5000 fans. I hope she's donating the proceeds to charity. It will be interesting to see if the park is 'Mileyfied' in preparation. Do you actually hit DL on the 4th?

I read that they were $250 and open to 5000 fans. I hope she's donating the proceeds to charity. It will be interesting to see if the park is 'Mileyfied' in preparation. Do you actually hit DL on the 4th?

Yes, I believe a chunk of that money is for charity.

I hope it's not Mileyfied :rotfl:

Yes, I have my first day on Saturday.

Todays the day - well at least its Friday here I know its still Thursday there.

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter