Disneyland countdown thread.....

2 DAYS!!!! (ignore my ticker it has no clue how to count :p ) We are leaving late monday night! so excited! :D

6 more teaching days, then off to Disneyland! Our very first trip. The kids don't know yet, telling them on Monday night. So very excited.

1 more sleep!!!!DS7 still has NO clue! We plan on waking him up, telling him I need to get to the airport for a work trip. When we arrive we are going to spring the news that he is going to DL! Hopefully, it will all get on tape and will be as excited as we think he will be.

1 more sleep!!!!DS7 still has NO clue! We plan on waking him up, telling him I need to get to the airport for a work trip. When we arrive we are going to spring the news that he is going to DL! Hopefully, it will all get on tape and will be as excited as we think he will be.

How exciting!!

Have a great time Jen! I really wish that I had surprised my son when he was younger with one of our trips. I always told him in advance - never thought to make it a surprise! Hopefully you can post a link to the video when you are done!

Have a magical time and enjoy the "snow"!

According to my ticker, it's 88 days until we honeymoon in Vegas.

YAY! Our third trip in 12 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter