Disneyland countdown thread.....

Had to postpone our Disneyland trip :sad1: We should have been going to DL in 178 days, but instead we are going to go to Washington DC. Still a fun trip.

New countdown for Disneyland is 542 days. But we will most likely be traveling with my brother and his family :grouphug: should make for a fun trip 3 adults a 17 yr old, almost 5 yr old and almost 3 year old.

Nanette :goodvibes

we leave tomorrow. so after sleeping tonight we head to our first stay at DLH. we are super excited to start 2012 with a bang

Four days. I haven't figured out why the ticker thinks it's 3.:confused3

43 days until we leave for the weekend portion at friends house in Roseville, CA (which my son knows about)

46 days and we will be arriving at Disneyland - which my son has NO clue about :cool1:

55 Day's :banana: Just my 3 boy's and I staying at PPH:cool1: Getting nervous about taking them by myself. Twins 13 and a 10yr old. I'm starting to think I'm crazy:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter