Disneyland Hotel Christmas and 21st birthday trip 2014

This morning we woke up at 6:45 to get ready for Extra Magic Hours. It was very lovely to see the hotel and park entrance all lit up out of our window as we got ready. DLH magic :wizard:

DSC04068

By 8:10 we had made our way to the entrance, which we were surprised to find that the entrance is now at the main bit for EMH and not next to the DLH entrance as it had been on our previous trips. There were lots of people there and we thought it was going to be really busy, but it turned out to not be too bad. We think most people were there to see the characters.

DSC04071_2

DSC04073
I had a request from my dad to have a picture with goofy. I didn't want to queue so this seemed like a good compromise!

We were heading for Peter Pan but stopped quite a few times for pictures! The ride was a walk-on and seemed improved, it wasn't jolting at all and the lights were good. After that, we went to the castle via Rapunzel's meet and greet spot where we took a few photos.

DSC04082

We ate macarons as a morning snack on the balcony of the castle!
DSC04090
DSC04091

Then we went on Dumbo and got wet bottoms! Waited about two minutes for Dumbo so considering that we were expecting EMH to be busy due to the amount of people at the gates we did quite well.

Decided to do Buzz which was also a walk-on. Charlotte was good but Beth & I not so much...

By this time daylight had arrived at we went back to the hotel for breakfast. We weren't seated with a view of the castle because it was quite busy, but we didn't mind. The tea was not very good! We had cooked breakfast to begin with followed by pastries and doughnuts and then melon.
DSC04111
DSC04112

It was very nice and we were very full! A quick detour to the room and then to reception because we messed our hotel fast passes up by using ones for the wrong day yesterday, and we were ready to go to the Studios. I felt very embarrassed when trying to explain the fastpass situation. The lady at reception was less than understanding and made me feel very stupid.

The plan was to go on Parachutes but it was closed, so instead we went to investigate fast passes for Tower of Terror to be told they weren't available (all day). Not to be defeated, we decided to use our hotel fast passes for Ratatouille. The queue was short, and the ride was really fun but it did make me feel a bit sick. Charlotte and Beth were fine though.

DSC04114

Then we went to World of Disney where I bought a Disneyland hotel pin and a Sleeping Beauty vinylmation box which to my delight contained the fairies. Poor Merryweather, however, has no hat. I thought about going back in to the shop and asking if I could swap it (we could tell which vinylmation box held the fairies as they are lighter than all the other boxes), but I felt silly so I didn't! I also bought an Elsa and Anna Tsum Tsum for two work friends who are quite fond of Frozen...

On the way in to the arcade we saw Marie doing a meet and greet! We've read that this doesn't happen often so that was quite cool.
DSC04187

A rest halfway down the arcade and we were ready to get Fast Passes for BTM. The sun had come out which necessitated the nice pictures and the shedding of layers. Then we went to Pirates.

DSC04128_2

DSC04141

After a wander through some shops to try and locate a specific 2014 pin for Charlotte, we went to get a spot for the Christmas Parade. We stood up opposite castle stage which was nice, and Charlotte went to get popcorn. The parade soon started and that too was nice, if a bit short. Also Beth experienced annoying children pushing in to her once again.

DSC04166
DSC04154

Casey was showing a 25 min wait but the queue didn't look that long so we decided to wait in it. In the end it took about 15 min and was, er, also nice.

THEN it was time to use BTM fast passes. We enjoyed LOTS and were at the very front.

DSC04149

We were going to queue for the railroad but it was 45 mins! So we went back to the hotel. We went up to our room and found that housekeeping were in it so we went to the shop (didn't buy anything) then had a sit down in the bridge before going back up to our room. Put 101 Dalmations cartoon on, and had a nap (wild afternoon for us then...) There was a knock on the door to turn down the beds but because we were in the room they just handed us the chocolate santas!

DSC04192

After our rest we slowly got ready to go to Annette's, then, at the last minute, we decided to go and watch the tree lighting ceremony. We arrived at five to and a nice man offered to take a photo of all three of us together which was really nice of him. Even better, the photo turned out well!

DSC04202 by charloteaw21, on Flickr

The lighting ceremony was lovely and I thought it was better than the Christmas Dreams! Then we quick marched to Big Thunder to assess the queue time but it was half an hour so we just went to Annette's.

There was no wait and were served by a nice lady. We all had the Euro Chick which was a breaded chicken burger. The man who brought the food and drink over was quite odd and pretended to not give us the last drink and meal. Would have been funny for a child but we had to feign amusement!

DSC04214

The bill was €51 after annual pass discount and we left the server lady a €2 tip because she was really nice.

We went in the shops in the village which were a bit of a let down really. Charl got two more Tsum tsums in the Disney store and we enjoyed looking around the Lego store, though it was more expensive than at home (I work on a toy department so I know quite a lot of the English prices. The campervan we sell at work is £80 but was €110). Then we went in to Art on Demand and Charl bought a lovely limited edition framed Bambi pin set with the money she got from our Nan for Christmas. The village was very busy by this point because Dreams had finished, so we go some churros from a stall in the village. It was quite a disappointing experience because the lady was grumpy and the churros tasted like Yorkshire puddings with sugar on!

We felt sooo lucky walking back in to Fantasia Gardens with no one around. It was amazing. We took a few pictures in front of the hotel then went up to our lovely room!

DSC04236

DSC04232

DSC04338

The plan was to watch Tangled but in the end we just ended up relaxing before we decided to go to sleep.

Fabulous trip report :) Love all your photos and your room looks great :goodvibes

Another lovely update girls. :thumbsup2

Loved the photo with Goofy - if only Catherine would accept that but she would feel cheated without the hug. :rotfl2:

Those macarons look divine! May I know how did you order those to be in the hotel room on arrival? Thanks x

Those macarons look divine! May I know how did you order those to be in the hotel room on arrival? Thanks x

They were amazing! We emailed the DLH (will find email address and add it in) saying how we were looking forward to the trip, that it was for our birthday etc and would like to pay for some macrons in our room. They replied with an order form which we filled out and attached a picture of the payment card. We didn't receive any confirmation so weren't sure we'd get them! They have only recently taken payment for them so don't expect the money to go straight away!

Thank you so much for your reply! May I know how much they cost if thats ok with you? :) x

Thank you!! We are planning to go in October and would like to book DLH. This is very helpful. Thanks again :goodvibes:goodvibes xx

Fabulous trip report :) Love all your photos and your room looks great :goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes we loved our room a lot!

Another lovely update girls. :thumbsup2

Loved the photo with Goofy - if only Catherine would accept that but she would feel cheated without the hug. :rotfl2:

It certainly would save you a lot of time wouldn't it...but a hug completes the experience!

What a fabulous trip report, and your pics are amazing. Thank you so much for posting :goodvibes

Thank you very much :goodvibes

Thank you!! We are planning to go in October and would like to book DLH. This is very helpful. Thanks again :goodvibes:goodvibes xx

DLH is amazing! Enjoy your planning!

We all found it quite hard to get up this morning but for some strange reason we managed it! Got ready for EMH because we couldn’t bring ourselves to break the tradition of going to do Peter Pan. We went to the ride, but it was raining and very windy. It was horrible and no good for taking photos so no pictures from this morning – sorry!

Came back to our room to shed our (soggy!) layers and go to breakfast. I had a couple of pancakes with Nutella and then a few hot things. We were sat near where were yesterday so no view of the castle but Inventions is so nice anyway that it didn't really matter.

DSC04244

DSC04245

After getting ready again we went in to Disneyland to wait for the railroad. We joined the queue at the bottom of the stairs that had a few people in it. As usual, other people seemed to think it was ok to crowd in around us and not join the end of the queue! It didn't really matter because we all got on the first train. A French family joined us, but only to Adventureland, so from then on we were in a carriage by ourselves. It was a nice thing to do, especially because Beth hadn’t been on it before. It was also a good way to get out of the rain!

DSC04251

We got off back at Main Street. The Princess Promenade was due on at 11 so because we hadn’t seen it yet we thought we should! We went down by castle stage, and weren't too bothered about getting a good view but we ended up having an awful one because of kids on shoulders and rude people pushing in at the last minute! The promenade was fun but also a bit weird…

DSC04257
Two of my friends from work are huge Frozen fans and were very keen on me going to meet Anna and Elsa to get a photo for them. I told them that I definitely did not want to queue for 3+ hours and so they had to make do with photos like this!

DSC04267

Next we went to the studios to do Animagique and Cinemagique because Beth had not seen them before (and because it was still raining!)

DSC04269
There was a band playing Christmas songs in Studio One…we liked it a lot!

Beth thought Animagique was worth doing but preferred Cinemagique because of the way it’s cleverly done.

DSC04270

We had gotten fast passes for Tower of Terror for later so we decided to go back to the hotel for a rest and to dry off.

DSC04273
…still raining…

We had hot chocolate/tea and posh popcorn then put Tangled on but I couldn't stay awake. Didn't really sleep though and woke up feeling a bit rubbish really.

DSC04274

Tower of Tower was almost guaranteed to perk me up, and the rain had mostly subsided which was nice!

DSC04278

It was great; we did have to wait a little while even though we had FP. We were quite excited that it had stopped raining so took so photos including one where Beth was Walt and I was Mickey from the partners statue....
DSC04279
Charlotte was stood taking the pictures and said: “be Mickey and Walt!” not expecting us to actually do it but we did…she was quite embarrassed!

Back in the main park and we went to try and eat at Blue Lagoon but they said they were fully booked. Instead we rode pirates (the restaurant was mostly empty.,,it was 5pm and they were due to close at 5:45?!) followed by BTM using our hotel FPs. It was raining (again) and also dark so it was quite the experience!

DSC04290

DSC04295

We went in the hat shop on Main St then decided to stay for Christmas Wishes. Watched most of it then just as it was finishing made a swift exit towards the village to go to Rainforest Cafe. We got a table straight away and chose a starter, which was really nice. It consisted of sweet potato fries, chicken wings, quesadilla, garlic bread and some prawn crackers. For main course Charlotte and I both had veggie burger but it wasn't very nice really. I actually left some and I never leave food! Beth chose a pasta dish and was also a bit underwhelmed by it. The bill was €80.

DSC04315

DSC04318

We wandered through the village and Beth was going to buy some kind of pudding item but we didn't really fancy anything. Went in world of Disney in a disparate attempt to spend some money (!) and finally succeeded as me and Beth got a hoodie each! They were €40 each with AP discount. We had to try them on and so Charlotte became our coat hook which became one of those things that is unbearably funny…
DSC04327

One very jolly walk through an empty fantasia gardens later and we were back in our room. It took a while but eventually we had a shower and got ready for bed.

DSC04335

Got up to go to breakfast early in the hope of getting a table that overlooks the park. No such look - we were put in the overflow room. It was okay, but felt like a 'normal' hotel, whereas Inventions feels special.

DSC04339
DSC04340
DSC04342

When we were all back in the room, Beth and Charl did their make up (I was very eager to get up this morning so did mine before breakfast!) and we got ready to go and do an hour of EMH. It was really quite busy for EMH - PP was showing a 15 min wait but it wasn't actually that long. After Peter we decided to do the carousel. In the queue for this, the family behind Beth were talking about how their children probably wouldn't get on a horse because of the adults that go on without kids, and that people should only go to Disneyland paris with their kids, shouldn't they?! Very annoying! As per tradition, Beth went on the smallest horse possible and then I had a seatbelt trauma and could well have been stuck on the carousel forever (!).

DSC04355

After EMH we queued at Adventureland to run through to Frontierland to go on BTM but when we got there it was closed! So we got FP for later.

We decided to do Alice's Curious Labyrinth next and had fun getting lost and recreating the statue's poses.

DSC04361

Finally made it to the top of the castle with what seemed like the rest of Disneyland a took a few photos.

DSC04369

Did Storybook Boats next which was slightly unpleasant due to wet seats.

DSC04377

It was time for our BTM fast pass next, and then after that we resolved that we were too warm and needed to go back to remove layers. We had a rest for about half an hour and went back outside. I was only wearing a thin jumper and coat and I was fine!

DSC04382

Then went to the Studios. We got a fast pass for tower of terror with a return time of 4:30ish. We were happy to find Parachutes open so did single rider and probably queued for just over five mins.

DSC04383

Back to Disneyland Park and I wanted to look in Harrington's for a snow globe so we did that, but there wasn't one that I wanted. Charl got loads of pin badges though.

On the way to Adventureland we went through Aladdin's walk through and then we bought some pet food bowls for our cats! Went on Pirates then had a look in Colonel Haiti's before deciding to do Indiana Jones as it had a wait time of 15 minutes. It went quite quickly but I came off with a headache and it confirmed that I definitely don't want to do crush!

DSC04391 by charloteaw21, on Flickr
(Charlotte and I looking incredibly similar and half of Beth!)

Time for our Blue Lagoon reservation next. I don't think they were really too bothered about serving us well, but the food was nice. I had Caribbean chicken and then pineapple and raspberry crumble. Charlotte and Beth had the set menu with salad, Caribbean chicken and a dessert each. Their main was smaller than mine and with no veg, and then the server bought Beth and charl's pudding out without asking me if I wanted one, so they had finished by the time mine came! Our server seemed quite rushed and had it not been for the nice atmosphere I don't think we would have enjoyed our time there. There seemed to be a large group one one side of us and a family of four on the other side who had something to complain about, so we were a bit 'overshadowed' and consequently ignored because of them. It was quite expensive (as we expected) - the bill was €108 without drinks because we just had tap water.

DSC04401
We were happy that we could see the ride from our table.

DSC04406

DSC04408
Beth's coconut mousse

DSC04409
Charlotte's creme brûlée.

DSC04410
My crumble

On the way out, we went to the Christmas shop and bought a gold star for our mum and nan and something for our auntie too.

Fully energised by the meal, Beth skipped part way to the studios before she got a stitch! It was time to use our TOT fast pass but charl didn't want to join us so she waited outside. It took quite a while for us to get on the ride even though it was the fasts queue. This was quite unfortunate for me as I had consumed too much water during dinner and could not get out of there quick enough...!!

Whilst she was waiting, Charl discovered that Ratatouille single rider was only 5 min wait so we did that again and it was really fun and didn't make me feel sick this time. Beth and I got in the same rat but charl was with a group of men.

DSC04418

Walked through Toy Story Play Land in the dark which was really pretty and decided to do parachutes with a five minute wait for single rider. We wanted to see the park all lit up which we achieved!

DSC04420

On the way out, we found that the single rider queue for Crush was only five minutes. Beth really wanted to go on so she did just that. Whilst we were waiting the time jumped up to 40 minutes...thankfully it only took Beth about 15/20 minutes to get through and she enjoyed it. Said it was not as bad as Indiana Jones so maybe I should have gone on it after all! It was about five to six now so we were all diverted on the way out so that we could not go through Studio One.

DSC04428

Back to Frontierland next to use our hotel fast passes on BTM. We were sat in front of a little girl and her dad who really wanted to buy the photo and we were really hoping that we weren't blocking them from view - thankfully we weren't! We stopped in the shop on the way out and I got three pin badges - a Main St USA one, a 2014 one, and a Union Jack Mickey head.

DSC04431
The poor little girl looks terrified but it sounded like she was enjoying it!

On the way out it was 6:45 so everyone had gathered for Dreams, and when we got back to the hotel we could see fireworks from the windows. We went in the west wing entrance for a change and then went in the shop where Charlotte bought a lanyard.

DSC04434

Back in our room, we started to pack, and then we watched Peter Pan and ate some sweets on our final night :(

DSC04436

DSC04441

Awww, feeling sad as it's coming to an end. :goodvibes

Was only asked once to go to overflow breakfast in our DLH stay and I played dumb and pretended not to understand so the CM just rolled her eyes and let us go on to Inventions. :thumbsup2 I do blonde so well when I want to :rotfl2:

Really love your TR girls - look forward to reading about your last day. :)

We woke up early this morning so that we could get in to the park in the dark to take some pictures. Charlotte and I also finished packing, then took most of the decorations down. It was quite sad!

When we were all ready we went in to the park and had to give the CM our easy pass with our APs. So then when we went in to the Studios later on, we assumed it must be a blackout day but this CM told us that the black out day was the next day. So not sure what happened there! We had trouble scanning our APs successfully all day, so I think both the machines and the CMs were a bit confused!

We achieved our aim of taking some pictures of all three of us in front of the castle:
DSC04459
And a couple of other nice pictures:
DSC04451
DSC04464

You may have gathered by now that we also go to do Peter Pan in EMH! So we went there and Charlotte began attaching her camera tripod to some railings to get a picture of all three of us, but then a CM from the ride came over and offered to take the picture, which we thought was really nice!
DSC04465

Back to the hotel for a spot of breakfast and we were a bit disheartened to find that they were showing people to the overflow room again. Then Beth had the brilliant idea to go and finish packing BEFORE breakfast as opposed to after like we had planned, and then they might be letting people back in to Inventions/California Grill.

Back to our room and we packed everything away so that all we had to do was collect our cases at 11am. We were very happy to find, upon going back downstairs, that the main breakfast area was open! We were actually sat in California Grill this morning and it was nice for a change. We had quite a nice view and the buffet was less crowded, too.

DSC04483
DSC04481

Completely full up, we raced through Studio One at about 10:10 with the intention of getting a Tower of Terror fast pass for myself and Beth. The return time was 2:30-3pm and we didn't want to risk it as of course we needed to get to the train station in plenty of time. The normal wait was showing five minutes, though, so the two of us joined the queue but knew straight away that we would be there for a while because we were queuing way in to the outside area. The time was 10:10 and we resolved that we should be out by half past...

The time when we entered...
DSC04484

DSC04491
Quarter to eleven and we still hadn't emerged...check out time was fast approaching!

Finally, after much deliberation on whether to just leave the queue, at 10:50 Beth and I emerged from the ride to find Charlotte waiting in the shop for us. We had little choice but to run back to DLH to check out at 11. We were sure that it wouldn't be too much of a problem if we were late, but didn't want the hassle of our key card being stopped automatically and having to ask to get back in our room to collect our bags. It was raining by this time but we made it down to reception just in time!

We joined the queue to check out, anticipating a charge for the macarons that I sent payment for (via email), as no money had been taken from my bank when I checked online. However, the CM informed me that there were no charges to pay. The money didn't go from my account until Jan 2nd.

Then we took our cases to the baggage desk. Naturally it was quite busy so once we had given the CM our names we had to just leave our cases in the lobby which made us feel a bit uncomfortable.

Charlotte wanted to leave her laptop in the safe behind reception, so after asking at the main desk we went to the side door, rang the bell and waited...and waited...there was a tapping noise on the other side of the door but we assumed this to be someone trying to key in a code to open it. Turns out that was our cue to enter...

Eventually Charlotte put her laptop in the little hatch and had to sign a disclaimer saying that she'd pay €100 for the key if she lost it. Then it was put away very securely by the CM and two new CMs who were learning what to do. It is definitely very secure if anyone ever needs to put anything precious/expensive in there.

Finally we were all checked out so we decided to go and use our hotel FP for BTM. As we joined the queue the rain was quite light, but when we were on the ride it had gotten worse which provided much amusement as Charlotte hates rain in her face and was not very happy that that was exactly what was happening at quite a high speed (hence all the layers)...
DSC04494

Deserted Frontierland due to the rain!
DSC04495

Due to the pouring rain we went in to the shop near BTM next. I bought loads of stuff I didn't need including another tshirt, a magnet, a key ring and a Duffy Christmas tree decoration. When we were finished we went over to where you buy the photos so Beth could get a BTM tshirt.

We decided to go over to the arcades next as I wanted to get one of the glasses that you can get engraved. It was quite a challenging experience! I chose the glass, showed the CM which one I wanted, to which all she said to me was "it's display!" And I was trying to tell her that I know that, but how could I show her which one I wanted if I didn't pick it up?! I just decided to stand to one side for a few minutes, and eventually she appeared with the glass which she put behind the till without saying anything...so I went up and asked to pay. Then I filled in the engraving sheet and was told to come back at 1pm. Phew!

Next we went on a mission to find a Mickey dish in purple for Beth's friend, and also a mug with the initial C on it for our cousin. We found the former in Lilly's but the latter was no where at all (not even World of Disney which we checked on our way to Earl of Sandwich). C must be a very common initial in France?!

We couldn't really do anymore rides due to the rain and we were all shopped out, so even though we weren't hungry we stopped to have cake to pass the time until we could collect my glass. We shared one carrot cake (amazing), a chocolate muffin (a bit bland), an orange juice and a tea which cost about €13.
DSC04500

We decided on Pirates for our final ride, and had to wait for quite a while because only half of the lanes were open. The wait turned out to be quite an emotional one, but it's not really appropriate to go in to why on the internet as it was to do with our family's history!
DSC04515
Charlotte being quite enthusiastic!

Then we explored the area around the suspended bridge because it had been closed for the rest of the week but decided to not actually go on the bridge because it was windy and rainy!
DSC04510

DSC04505

Next we aimed to have a brisk walk to EoS but it turned in to a (very!) slow walk as the parade was on! It turned out to be really nice and a great end to our trip. As it passed Central Plaza, we went up to Town Square until it finished and we left the park for the last time.

DSC04526

DSC04503
We admired these paintings in the arcades quite a few times during the week. Does anyone know if they are hand painted as it looks like they are?

In EoS I had BLT avocado but asked for the avocado to be removed. Charlotte had Caribbean chicken and Beth got tuna mayo and decided to save it for later. My sandwich was just ok - Philly steak was much better.

Back to the DLH after that to collect our cases. We had to wait for ages for the man to appear with them. We were getting worried but told ourselves that there's no way the DLH would lose our cases. Turns out that this was not the case as a lady in the train station was waiting for her husband to (hopefully) arrive with their luggage before she checked in as DLH had misplaced them!

One very wet (yep...it really was still raining...) and sad walk to the train station and we had a very stressful hour before we got on the the train. In short, the train was fully booked and it doesn't seem like the station is equipped to deal with that many people at the same time. Queuing before check in was ridiculous and then once we had gone through customs it was a case of waiting behind the escalators with people having to queue all the way up the stairs because there just wasn't enough room. In the end we left 15 minutes late because they just couldn't get everyone through in time. I can't really put in to words how disorganised, chaotic, and most of all stressful it was. Obviously we don't have any children; if we had it would have been so much worse.

Once on the train, the journey was fine and the train manager Andrew lightened the situation by being funny with his tannoy announcements. The driver managed to make up the lost speed so we arrived in London on schedule.

Being in coach one was an absolute blessing because we made sure that we were ready to exit the train as soon as we arrived, and as a result were the second family through border control. I hate to think how stressful yet another queue must have been for the families with bored and tired children.

We had two and a half hours to kill in St Pancras. We had booked first class tickets for the way home because it was only a few pounds more so we went in to the first class lounge until it closed at 8. It was a bit of an uncomfortable experience (we felt really weird amongst people in suits, and the person who was manning the room ignored us), but it was better than sitting in the cold and noisy main bit of the station I suppose.

When it closed we went to Pret a Manger where Beth got her tea for free because the person who served her said she had had to wait for too long! So that was nice! We sat in there for a while, before going up to the platform. It was freezing up there so we were very glad to get on the train!

DSC04560 by charloteaw21, on Flickr

DSC04563

Once on the train, however, there was absolutely no luggage space. It wasn't a case of the luggage racks were full - there weren't any! We ended up wedging my case between the seats, Beth's under the seats and putting Charlotte's in the wheelchair space because it was not reserved.

This final leg of our journey was a bit uncomfortable because the track is very bumpy compared to the Eurostar anyway, and it was really windy so the train was moving around a lot. I felt a little bit weird but was ok for the most part, but Charlotte felt really ill. Motion sickness is not something that either of us typically suffer from, so either it was a really bad journey or it could have just been that we were quite tired from all the travelling. There was also the fact that we hadn't eaten 'normally', so hopefully in the future we will feel fine!

At 11 o'clock we made it to Nottingham train station where we were very thankful to see our dad's car waiting for us! After a sad farewell to Beth when we reached her house and a few more minutes in the car back to our house, we were finally back at home where we got in to bed just after midnight ready to get up in the morning to work a ten hour shift in retail on the last Saturday before Christmas - phew!

DSC04565
A picture of Charlotte's tsum sum collection to finish!

Awww, feeling sad as it's coming to an end. :goodvibes

Was only asked once to go to overflow breakfast in our DLH stay and I played dumb and pretended not to understand so the CM just rolled her eyes and let us go on to Inventions. :thumbsup2 I do blonde so well when I want to :rotfl2:

Really love your TR girls - look forward to reading about your last day. :)

I'm sad that it's over too! I know it's only a room but I really do feel like the breakfast is part of the DLH experience so to be in a 'normal' room didn't feel so special.

I've been lurking, but I just want to say that its been great reading this. Sorry your journey home was a bit rubbish but it sounds like you had an amazing trip

Wow! What an amazing TR! I have loved reading it and it has made me SO excited for our return DLH trip in 3 weeks!

Fab photos...fab everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter