Disneyland Hotel Christmas and 21st birthday trip 2014

Just read your whole TR in a break between class and loved it! It sounds like you had a great trip and I love all the pictures! I'm jealous of the Disneyland Hotel and all the Christmas decorations... you've got things much more together than me to pack things for the room and order desserts and such... so festive! :goodvibes

Now I'm even more anxious for my own 21st birthday trip :cutie:

Just read your whole TR in a break between class and loved it! It sounds like you had a great trip and I love all the pictures! I'm jealous of the Disneyland Hotel and all the Christmas decorations... you've got things much more together than me to pack things for the room and order desserts and such... so festive! :goodvibes

Now I'm even more anxious for my own 21st birthday trip :cutie:

Glad you enjoyed it! I love reading TRs in between work, too!
We did have a great trip...we'll remember it forever and feel soooo lucky to have been able to afford the DLH as we don't think it will happen again.
We were very prepared, but only because we book 11 months in advance so kept buying things to keep us going during the wait haha!
Can't think of a better way to spend your 21st than in DLP...you will have a great time!

FINALLY caught up with your TR!! You look like you had an amazing trip - I'm envious of your energy and all the running around between parks and between different sides of the parks! lol

C x

Lovely trip, all your photos are fantastic too. It's a bit rotten when it's wet but you managed to get loads done :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your trip with us and all the info!! The one thing I really want to do is go to a Disney park or on a Disney Cruise at Christmas - DH isn't as keen but I know I will one day! Until then TRs like yours keep me going. thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter