Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

Also, Salon Mickey is open from 9am - noon, and holds a maximum of 30 people only.

The shareholder may be offered a light breakfast; their guests 'if a supply is available'

I would caution that this is not similar to a concierge lounge that people seem to expect in America - ie not somewhere where you can stock up on food for the day and lounge for a longer amount of time. Guests may not be allowed admittance, or to 'settle and stay'.

I suspect that during peak periods, the Salon becomes quite busy!

The restaurant and purchase benefits are the more guaranteed benefits of the program

I suspect that during peak periods, the Salon becomes quite busy!

It certainly does! There is a limit on the total number of shareholders and their guests who are allowed in Salon Mickey at any one time (I think it's 30 people) and whilst I've never been refused admission it has sometimes been very crowded in there ~ it's not such an enjoyable experience when you can't sit down! ;)

Okay

Sorry but I think I am being a bit thick!!

We buy 500 shares at about 9 cents (euro) each equaling about 45 euros plus 30 euros fee is 75 euros.

At todays rate is about 46 quid (GBP)

Then we get simular discounts as an AP holder apart from Mickey's Salon but we have to buy park passes.

So in you wonderful guys and girls' opinion if you were going for say a week this year and a long weekend at the start of next (to catch ToT, Stitch etc.) which option would you go for?

Sorry for the confused questions.

Thanks

Crim

I guess you have to look at it that you actually still have the 45 Euros as you still own the shares!

I wish I'd done this a few weeks ago as I am sure I could get nearly all the money back on meal discounts alone! Unfortunately we go in a few days time and I would never get the card in time.

Never mind.

The fee is for two years. If you own 2,000 or more there is no fee.
Shareholders get discount on accomodation all year long. 15% discount on food which is now much better that annual passport of 10%. No longer 20% voucher :sad1:

I know for us I have more than saved the cost of shares, but did not buy them as an investment ;)

Ultimately each person will consider their price point as to whether the benefits of being a shareholder makes sense :goodvibes

Just reading about the share holder side of DLRP.

Am I right you can combine the family discount to the share holders discount when buying annual passes.

If so how long would it take from buying shares to become a member of the shareholder club.:confused:

Am I right you can combine the family discount to the share holders discount when buying annual passes.

In theory this should be the case, but as reported in other posts about annual passport bureau all is not always clear ;)

With children under 7 getting a free annual passport with every paying adult I suspect it will also be more difficult to get family discount unless you have 5 paying adults along with say 2 free kids :)

It would be possible to become a member of the shareholder's club in under a month IMHO :)

If I'd known how cheap it would be to become a shareholder before I booked I would definitely have done so, the meal discounts alone would save a fortune and got my money back, so if you want to go and haven't booked and have read this thread-BECOME A SHAREHOLDER CLUB MEMBER-NOW!! lol
It definitely sounds worth it, perhaps something to consider if we ever plan to go back to DLP(and I haven't even been once yet lol)-Japan and Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea are calling me...!!!
I miss Japan *sigh*
Off to DLRP in less than a month woohoo!

We were able to do this in 2005. However there is no mention of it on the shareholders website (it used to clearly state that it could be combined, now it just states that it cannot be combined with sponsorship discount). I am keeping my fingers crossed we can combine the two in October but I am prepared that we may not be able to.

Well we have done it and bought shares :rotfl2: Just need to do club

membership now. Lets hope its all processed before we travel.;)

Hoping we can combine discount on annual pass with family discount as we

need to purchase 5 adult passes. Fingers crossed .

Thank goodness for this site :surfweb: its been so informative :thumbsup2

Great news! :goodvibes Fingers crossed you can combine the two. :wizard:

Yep, this site is brilliant thanks to all its wonderful posters! :disrocks:

Have a look at this thread here posts #8 and 9. Silly me didn't read to the bottom of the page! :blush:

YIPEE :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The Club membership paperwork has further confirmed this :dance3:

More Euros to spend in the parks :woohoo:

Does anyone know the actual timing of becoming-a-shareholder?

I sent my stuff about 5 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I received the invitation for the new rides by e-mail and on paper, but no SH Card yet and either no charge of my CC...

Oliver ••••

Does anyone know the actual timing of becoming-a-shareholder?

I sent my stuff about 5 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I received the invitation for the new rides by e-mail and on paper, but no SH Card yet and either no charge of my CC...
Might be worth contacting the shareholder's club to see :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter