Disneyland YouTubers?

Someone mentioned Fresh Baked already, so I will add Provost Park Pass's channel too.

(Side note: I met both of them back in January during the 100th kick-off, and it was totally incidental, not me approaching them. Just in line for stuff. And both are SO nice and chill and not full of themselves like some other Disney blog/vlog/tiktokers can be.)

I've started watching Lisaland (she does great merch videos) - along with FreshBaked, Ord Adventures, Magic Journeys. Provost Park Pass and sometimes Theme Park Obsession. Unless Best Life is in it then I exit out really fast. Agree with what others have said, those two are toxic and just generally not anyone I would want to give views to.

Best life and beyond is heavy DL, and I believe they vlog daily.
Aside from what you’ll find if you Google them their videos don’t provide helpful information and they are not as focused on DLR as they used to be. #IFYKYK

I actually met Spencer at GCH when i was still a viewer and he was extremely rude. Not how you should treat someone who you want to watch your content. #unfollow

Edit:
Oh I also like MrCheezyPop!

I haven't seen Mr Cheezypop/Maxwell Glick mentioned. I trust his food reviews more than most. Lindsay Land (different than Lisaland, whom I also enjoy) and her mom are too cute. Bill & Lisa make it to the parks on occasion, Lisa is a CM. Jen Leforge takes DL trips on the regular and I appreciate her laid back style. The Magic Geekdom, In a Magical Mood, Wonders of Magic, and Making Magical Adventures are all small channels that I check in on from time to time. .... I may spend too much time on YT, lol.

ETA And The Kingdom Report with Tyler and Katrina, and the Other Guy Whose Name I Do Not Know (no offense Other Guy).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter