Disneyland YouTubers?

Aside from what you’ll find if you Google them their videos don’t provide helpful information and they are not as focused on DLR as they used to be. #IFYKYK

I actually met Spencer at GCH when i was still a viewer and he was extremely rude. Not how you should treat someone who you want to watch your content. #unfollow

Edit:
Oh I also like MrCheezyPop!
How did I forget about Mr.Cheezypop?!

What did they do?
I'm going to be as polite and generic as possible, so you'll need to draw some assumptions. Per some YT'ers reports/allegations, they purportedly went to the parks while sick and asked YT friends to lie about it when they were exposed (there's a Fresh Baked video about it, i believe) . Apparently with anther YT'er, they were a bit threatening (Randomland). With yet another YT'er, they seemingly made fun of an Insta post about an injury (I think this was Ordinary Adventures). A quick YT search will find lots of videos about each of these allegations.

What used to be a happy group of local DL YT'ers has shrunk as controversies increased around BL&B.

As already mentioned many times, Fresh Baked is great. In person, David and Liz are very sweet ❤️ They have been doing more park update and construction videos. The also bring their 3.5 yo more now, which is always fun, and really helpful for those who will be taking toddlers/preschoolers! Their Thursday night live streams aren't about planning, so no need to watch those (other than just for fun, but be forewarned that David can get a bit salty, haha).

I watch Provost every now and again.

We've been watching Fresh Baked for several years. I appreciate Dave's knowledge of the parks. We met him once several years ago.

I also enjoy Randomland/Justin Scarred. Mr. Cheezypop for food, especially with RJ. And Magic Journeys for food. I'll watch the others, too, from time to time. But I watch every Fresh Baked.

I have seen but do not watch Brickey or Blab. I don't think they are genuine at all.

We love Mig and Janelle on Magic Journeys! I would like to think if we ever met them in the parks they would be very genuinely pleased to see and speak to us! And Traver on So Cal Disney dad puts a lot of work into his videos
I love Magic Journeys too! I actually saw them walking through the Grand during my April visit, but I was too shy to say hi... I regret it, as I'm sure they would have been so nice!

But they are terrible. Please don't give them views.
I don't really follow personal info on YT creators, most of them are just people, some people suck and some people are awesome, it is what it is. I've watched them on rare occasions for DL info I've needed in the past but don't sub since DL is not my main park.

Provost Park Pass is one of our favorites. Justin Scarred doesn't do as much DL as he used to, but we find him very entertaining.

I don't really follow personal info on YT creators, most of them are just people, some people suck and some people are awesome, it is what it is. I've watched them on rare occasions for DL info I've needed in the past but don't sub since DL is not my main park.
But giving them views is going to encourage them to continue their bad behavior. I am not talking about personal life behavior, I am talking about bad park behavior and posts making fun of disabled people at the park. You can do what you want, obviously, but I think some people are so reprehensible that they don't deserve any views or encouragement.

You do you but I don't watch them because there are TONS of great content creators out there blogging about the park

Hey Brickey! is someone that does deep dives into the themeing and history of the parks (alo9gn with updates) and so I support creators like him, Freshbaked, ordinary adventures, JustinScarred and Lisaland paulsthemeparkadventures for merch updates.

Once again, if you want to support those BL&B go for it but there are just tons of other passionate creators that seem more genuine.

You do you but I don't watch them because there are TONS of great content creators out there blogging about the park

Hey Brickey! is someone that does deep dives into the themeing and history of the parks (alo9gn with updates) and so I support creators like him, Freshbaked, ordinary adventures, JustinScarred and Lisaland paulsthemeparkadventures for merch updates.

Once again, if you want to support those BL&B go for it but there are just tons of other passionate creators that seem more genuine.
Thanks for sharing but I really don't watch them, nor do I really watch any DL vloggers. I watched them for DL resources a number of years ago and I don't really follow any DL YT unless they happen to make it into a WDW vlog on occasion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter