Disneyland YouTubers?

Someone mentioned Fresh Baked already, so I will add Provost Park Pass's channel too.

(Side note: I met both of them back in January during the 100th kick-off, and it was totally incidental, not me approaching them. Just in line for stuff. And both are SO nice and chill and not full of themselves like some other Disney blog/vlog/tiktokers can be.)
Well, I’ve met the main guy from FB at least three times and each time he’s seemed aloof and haughty. The last time I saw them — he and his wife — I was waiting to board the Mark Twain. We were in the middle of a conversation when some other Disney vlogger interrupted and started to talk to them. They immediately began to engage with this other person without a word to me. A simple “Thanks for saying hi but we need to talk to this person” would have been welcome but it was as if I’d suddenly disappeared. As I said, this was the third less-than-pleasant interaction I’d had with the main dude and after three such experiences, I concluded that the person is exactly as they appeared to be. One time? Sure, maybe it's a fluke. But three times? No. That’s a pattern. I found their attitude(s) so distasteful that I unsubscribed from their channel and haven’t watched them since. A little courtesy goes a long way. These people are G-list celebrities at best. I write for a music magazine and have met several bona fide A-listers and they’ve always been exceptionally cool and kind. Steven Tyler from Aerosmith comes to mind. Paul Stanley from KISS is another. In fact, the only time I’ve experienced rock-star attitudes was from bands that were on the rise. Nearly always those types burn out and are never heard from again. The ones with staying power seem to understand the importance of kindness and humility.

I’m always kind to nearly everyone and most people seem receptive to me. In fact, about 19 times out of 20 when I initiate a conversation (and I do it many times a day), the person responds positively. I’ve traveled extensively and have seen this throughout the world.

Anyway, this has merely been my experience. Your mileage may vary ;-).

Last edited:
Your videos are my favorite. I always recommend them to people :)

How was WDW? It looks very confusing to me lol.
Thank you! That means so much to us ☺️

WDW was HOT! Lol. It was 97-99 degrees with 55-67% humidity. Thank goodness for cooling towels!! WDW can be overwhelming for sure. I like to study the app and kinda figure out the layout of the parks. And then we watched some videos about how to utilize genie plus there. Ear scouts has great videos. We took it easy because of the heat. We had early entry, but only made it a couple of days because we have teenagers that didn’t want to wake up. But that ended up working out ok! We had a great time!

Well, I’ve met the main guy from FB at least three times and each time he’s seemed aloof and haughty. The last time I saw them — he and his wife — I was waiting to board the Mark Twain. We were in the middle of a conversation when some other Disney vlogger interrupted and started to talk to them. They immediately began to engage with this other person without a word to me. A simple “Thanks for saying hi but we need to talk to this person” would have been welcome but it was as if I’d suddenly disappeared. As I said, this was the third less-than-pleasant interaction I’ve had with the main dude and after three such experiences, I conclude that the person is exactly as they appear to be. But three times? No. That’s a pattern. In fact, I found their attitude(s) so distasteful that I unsubscribed from their channel and haven’t watched them since. A little courtesy goes a long way. These people are G-list celebrities at best. I write for a music magazine and have met several bona fide A-listers and they’ve always been exceptionally cool and kind. Steven Tyler from Aerosmith comes to kind. Paul Stanley from KISS is another. In fact, the only time I’ve experienced rock-star attitudes was from bands that were on the rise. Nearly always those types burn out and are never heard from again. The ones with staying power seem to understand the importance of kindness and humility.

I’m always kind to nearly everyone and most people seem receptive to me. In fact, about 19 times out of 20 when I initiate a conversation (and I do it many times a day), the person responds positively. I’ve traveled extensively and have seen this throughout the world.

Anyway, this has merely been my experience. Your mileage may vary ;-).
I asked a question on his podcast, about the availability of a secret menu item. He just responded "I don't know". Now, for someone who appears to be helpful, I would think he would have responded, "I don't know but I'll try to remember to ask next time I'm there". I have a feeling if I would have sent him $10, it would have been that answer. He was live casting once and just thanking everyone for their $. Some were sending in $ for a specific food to try. I know that's how they make their $$, but it just turned me off.

I asked a question on his podcast, about the availability of a secret menu item. He just responded "I don't know". Now, for someone who appears to be helpful, I would think he would have responded, "I don't know but I'll try to remember to ask next time I'm there". I have a feeling if I would have sent him $10, it would have been that answer. He was live casting once and just thanking everyone for their $. Some were sending in $ for a specific food to try. I know that's how they make their $$, but it just turned me off.
Yup, agree 100%. That would have been the polite thing to say. As I said, I was turned off by him/them to the extent that I don't follow FB anymore. I'm not saying they aren't good people. Perhaps he/they are. But my experience tells me that I'm no longer willing to invest time/effort in him/them.

WDW was HOT! Lol. It was 97-99 degrees with 55-67% humidity. Thank goodness for cooling towels!! WDW can be overwhelming for sure. I like to study the app and kinda figure out the layout of the parks. And then we watched some videos about how to utilize genie plus there. Ear scouts has great videos. We took it easy because of the heat. We had early entry, but only made it a couple of days because we have teenagers that didn’t want to wake up. But that ended up working out ok! We had a great time!
I have seen many of your videos too! Nicely done.

I only watch the Disneyland vloggers strictly for food reviews. Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys are my go-to's for food. Occasionally, WDW vloggers like Mammoth Club, allears, and Tom Morrow have good DL content, although it's infrequent. Molly from Mammoth Club is very knowledgeable about DL.

DisneyTouristBlog is also a great resource, but I don't think he has a YouTube presence.

As already mentioned many times, Fresh Baked is great. In person, David and Liz are very sweet ❤️ They have been doing more park update and construction videos. The also bring their 3.5 yo more now, which is always fun, and really helpful for those who will be taking toddlers/preschoolers! Their Thursday night live streams aren't about planning, so no need to watch those (other than just for fun, but be forewarned that David can get a bit salty, haha).

I watch Provost every now and again.
I agree with how nice they are. In-person and while creating content. I have seen "plaids" approach him and thank him for his content as well as castmates greet him with joy! That speaks volumes to me. I have been watching his content for years and look forward to it weekly.
Best Life and Beyond are a giant "No thank you " for me.

Five Fires is another one I didn't see mentioned. He does a lot of just general walking in the parks coverage. My son and I met him awhile back and even though he was live he spent time talking to my starstruck Youtube addicted son and was so nice to him. He just strikes me as the kindest person and that makes him more enjoyable to watch!

Five Fires is another one I didn't see mentioned. He does a lot of just general walking in the parks coverage. My son and I met him awhile back and even though he was live he spent time talking to my starstruck Youtube addicted son and was so nice to him. He just strikes me as the kindest person and that makes him more enjoyable to watch!
I forgot to mention Five Fires! My hubby met Mondo in the parks and said he was super nice!!

I would add Offhamd Disney for a different perspective. ;)

I don't really follow any DL YT unless they happen to make it into a WDW
I’m hooked on the WDW playlists of Fresh Baked and Hey Brickey both!!
For some weird reason DLR bloggers make great WDW content!! lol

I’ve met the main guy from FB at least three times and each time he’s seemed aloof and haughty
That’s a shame, but I do know he is actually not very outgoing in person he probably doesn’t know how to communicate in person very well with strangers. Similarly in his videos when someone yells out… you can see he doesn’t really know how to react except to just wave, say thanks and keep his head down. I really think he is just awkward with strangers & doesn’t know how to act/react.

I have seen many of your videos too! Nicely done.
Thank you so much!!☺️
@crystal1313 what is your channel??

Last edited:
That’s a shame, but I do know he is actually not very outgoing in person he probably doesn’t know how to communicate in person very well with strangers. Similarly in his videos when someone yells out… you can see he doesn’t really know how to react except to just wave, say thanks and keep his head down. I really think he is just awkward with strangers & doesn’t know how to act/react.

Dave has told people he is fine with people coming up to him but he is awkward and knows it

Most Youtubers are just....people that report on the parks

I would add Offhamd Disney for a different perspective. ;)

I’m hooked on the WDW playlists of Fresh Baked and Hey Brickey both!!
For some weird reason DLR bloggers make great WDW content!! lol

Hi! It’s Anaheim Park Tourist. We mainly do hotel room tours and walking videos. Occasionally we do a vlog, but not very often. ☺️

I really like SoCall Disneydad. He is very informative and I found it very helpful when I was planning our first Disneyland trip. Less vloggy but more informative in my opinion.

I enjoy Freshbaked's candor on experiences, food. He's not afraid to be straight to the point on if something is worth the time or money.
I enjoy Magic Journey's videos, they always seem to enjoy their time; their food reviews are on the lighter positive side, but will occasionally mention deficits.

I really constantly watch Ordinary Adventures, love their variety.

I really enjoy Bill and Lisa's Food and Travel Channel, Lisa works at the resort but they also travel a lot due to Bill's occupation.

Mr.Cheezypop I enjoy is personality on screen and his food reviews are straight forward imo.

I've never met any of them in person, but I've seen Five Fires and Provost Pass at the parks.

I used to watch Best Life and Beyond consistently but I stopped due to the drama. I check in once in a while when they cover things that others haven't yet.

I knew nothing about any drama with Best Life and Beyond, I couldn't even get through one video before the lady got on my nerves and I stopped. Even just the name "Best Life" is grating to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter