Disneymoon Take Two!! Gimme the heat and crowds, June here we come!! **2 DAYS!**

princessallegra

They call me Mrs. Disney
I would like to start by saying THANK YOU DISNEY for the amazing PIN code they sent me. If not for that, we would not be coming to the World in 2010.

We had planned the Disneymoon of our dreams, our once in a lifetime trip. We were staying at the Poly, CL...The IPO had gotten us the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's. They also had been able to book DH for the Richard Petty Driving Experience as his secret wedding present;) Unfortunately, I was sick in bed virtually every day of our trip. It was horrible! We were only in WDW for 4 nights, then off to Costa Rica for a week. We had SO much planned in those 4 days, and were spending a lot of $$$ in not a lot of time. I couldn't move, could barely walk, and just felt the dollars flying out the window as I sat in the room. I thought my poor DH was going to pack up and fly back to NY! I was completely insufferable, just miserable and awful. The poor guy didn't know what to do! By the grace of God, I better enough by the second to last night to be able to do the Chef's Table, which was the most amazing dining experience I've ever had. And the staff at the CL were able to switch the RPDE to the last day so DH could do it and I could be there. THAT was a RUSH! Just being in the Speedway was a rush! DH loved the experience, and was completely blown away...But we still had 4 park days that we had to turn to non expiry, and no trip in sight! No money for a trip that's for sure! Not after a wedding, and then DH got laid off literally 10 days after the honeymoon. :confused3:confused3 So when I got that PIN code in the email I couldn't believe an anniversary/ Disneymoon re-do trip might be in store!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!

Please allow myself to introduce...myself:
:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm Allegra and I'm 27 from LI, NY. I love anything Disney, especially Princesses, and I have a Snow White tattoo dedicated to my favorite one. My favorite park is MK, and it's not a trip until we've walked down Main Street and I've shed a tear. :rotfl:

DH is Mike, and he's 30, also from LI, NY. He is a big kid at heart, and also loves Disney. He is the first one up in the morning at the crack of dawn on every trip, getting us going. He loves planning too, and likes to be in on ALL decisions! :rotfl2: Love him for that :)

KerriandJohnsWedding167.jpg

Our trip is planned for June 5th-10th at WL, staying CL. 7th Floor baby!!!! Again, this PIN, this PIN how I love this PIN! We are really trying to make the trip like a second honeymoon, so we're going as all out as we can during a tough year;) We're doing DxDDP, and trying a Signature restaurant each night of the trip, which we've always wanted to do. Our touring plans revolve around EMH, but I've thrown a little secret in....DH doesn't know, but I've booked us on the Wildlife Discovery Excursion, which is exclusive to WDW Resort CL Guests only. It's a one hour private safari tour (private meaning you and a bus of 13 others) on the Savannah at AK with tour guide/animal expert!!!! Now we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to get to AK for EMH/rope drop to run for Kilamanjaro Safari!! That is DH's favorite thing. He loves that safari. Now we can leisurely arrive at AK, ride EE once (or maybe just grab FP) and then head over to meet our tour at 9:45 am!! Afterward we have an ADR for Yak and Yeti! I'm going to surprise DH with this during our second night dinner at Narcoossee's. We will for sure be talking about the next day (which he thinks is morning EMH at AK). I'll then tell him about the change in plans!!! He's gonna freak!! :yay::yay:

So here are our touring plans and ADR's!

Day One: Saturday June 5th 2010
Our 1 year wedding anniversary!
Arrive MCO at 10:45 am, head down to ME to check in! :yay:
-2:00 pm lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe
I'm really looking forward to this lunch, because I want one of those giant margaritas! I hope they still have them when we go!!
Hopefully our room will be ready after lunch and we can get all settled in, and explore the resort. It'll be our first time here together, I've stayed before but not DH. We can also sample the CL offerings, and grab a glass of wine for me and a beer for DH.
-9:10 pm Anniversary Dinner at Cali Grill
This is hopefully going to be a very special dinner! I have a surprise dessert planned. Chef Brian is making us two miniature wedding cakes, one is vanilla with vanilla buttercream, and the other is chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream. They will have white and dark chocolate Mickey heads piped all over them. I want to do this for DH because I had arranged for a very special groom's cake for our wedding, and the reception hall totally screwed it up. This night is also the last night of Wishes for the summer, because of SummerNightTastic. I can't believe the luck. We get to experience Wishes, our favorite, atop the Contemporary, on our anniversary:cloud9: And then we get to experience the SummerNightTastic events as well! Which is a huge plus!
When we get back to the room I've ordered through Disney Florist, the bed to be turned down and rose petals and candles everywhere. We'll have a bottle of champagne as well :lovestruc:lovestruc

Day Two: EPCOT Morning EMH/MK Night EMH!
The day starts bright and early, DH will grab breakfast for us at the lounge, and we'll eat it while getting ready in the room. We'll go to Soarin' first, then grab a FP for it after. Then on to Test Track! Then Mission Space, Orange of course, to get spun around a bunch!! We'll play here until WS opens and we can venture by way of Canada and England, over to France for our lunch ADR.

-12:00 pm lunch ADR Chefs de France
While we know it's not for sure at all, we hope to see Remy while here if we're lucky!

We then finish off the the WS, ending at La Cava de Tequila in Mexico. There's a freaking tequila bar, in Mexico, in EPCOT! NO WAY!!!!!! I cannot wait to try this out!!!!!!!!! After a margarita (or two ;)) we'll head back to WL for some R+R.

-7:10 pm dinner Narcoosse's
We're super excited to try this one! We've never eaten here before, and I love how the restaurant is its own little pavilion. It's really cute, I love the setting. This is where I will surprise DH with the WDE tour! After dinner depending on time we'll either go back to WL for us to change, then head to MK for the first night of the SummerNightTastic Fireworks Spectacular. OR we'll just head straight to MK in our dinner clothes (nothing too fancy, just not the best parkgoing attire lol) if we think we're going to miss the fireworks. Then there's night EMH til 2:00 am!!! FUN!!

Day Three: MK Rope Drop and Crystal Palace Breakfast!!!
*this is a change from our original plans.

We will "in" until about 8 am, and then head over to MK for rope drop! DH has never seen the rope drop show, and I haven't seen it since '06! We are sooo excited for this! Right after the lil show we go straight to Crystal Palace for a 9:10 am meeting with Pooh and co! We are both excited and a *little* apprehensive about this one because we're not big buffet people, in fact, we've never done a Disney buffet together, (I did Donald's Safari Breakfast once by myself in 06) OR a character meal together! After breakfast we'll see where the day takes us, since it will be already 10:00 am the park will be getting more crowded. We want to do Hall of Presidents because we've never done it together. Also Carousel of Progress we've never done together! We will have an OOP lunch at Columbia Harbor House-OUR FAVE!! Then we'll head back to WL to catch a bus to DTD. We want to ride the hot air balloon!!! We'll also do some shopping, we love the Christmas Store and WOD. We'll also hit up Goofy's Candy Co for sure!!! YUM!

Dinner is 8:30 pm at Artist Point. It should be a nice relaxed evening home at the resort.

Day Four: AK and Wildlife Discovery Excursion!/EPCOT Night EMH
Another lounge breakfast to start us off, and then we're off to AK for rope drop! Hopefully we have time to race over to EE to grab a couple of FP for later, and then get to the meeting point outside Kilamanjaro Safari for our tour.

10:00 am- Wildlife Discovery Excursion!!
Can't wait to see all the animals up close! With a private guide!!!

11:45 am lunch ADR Yak and Yeti
We're looking very forward to trying this one out. And we'll be sure to love the ac lol.

6:30 pm dinner ADR Yachtsman Steakhouse
We're looking forward to this ADR, as we love the whole boardwalk area at night. After dinner we're heading into EPCOT for Illuminations, and then nighttime EMH til midnight. FUN! :yay:

Day Five: DHS Morning EMH/AKA Run for TSM!!!
We'll grab a lounge breakfast again, and then head out super early to DHS for our first visit since the addition of many new attractions for us. We'll do the run for TSM and ride first thing, and grab a FP for later. Then we'll check the times for LMA! and see if we want to fit it in, it's DH's favorite show. We'll get to ToT and RnR as well, hopefully crowds won't be toooo bad. Then it's on to lunch.

12:00 pm lunch ADR 50's Primetime Cafe
We've never eaten here before, I CAN'T WAIT for this experience! DH has eaten here before, and he loved it. After lunch we'll stay in the park as long as we can take the heat and crowds, and then head back to WL for some pool time. We have a special last dinner at Jiko to get ready for.

8:30 pm dinner ADR Jiko
This is my most anticipated ADR! I can't wait to try this restaurant, and to see AKL in person. We've never made it over there, and we're both PUMPED to see it and explore! I also want to grab some zebra domes to try for myself and see what all the hype is about!!!

The next day we leave for home again. Boo!! We will have a lounge breakfast and then wait for ME to take us away. But I know we will have had the most special Anniversary/Disneymoon ever!!! I just can't wait!!! 64 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::

Thank you all for letting me share my excitement and plans! Congrats and best wishes to everyone planning their Disney vacations! I hope you all have the most magical time :wizard::wizard:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:

i am following you over from my PTR:) First of all i want to say i am so sorry you were so sick in bed during your honeymoon that is horrible:( I hope you never trip turns out better! You and your hubby make a adorable couple. Your plans sounds amazing:) I am curious to see how you like Narcoossee's we never did make it there last year-- i hope to someday soon -- but not this year... your ADRS choices are really great choices. that is awesome that you are staying a WL!! have you ever stayed there before? Its a beautiful resort!!! I can't wait to hear more i love your plans so far:) I hope you have having a wonderful weekend:)

PS i forgot to add I LOVE YOUR SNOW WHITE TATTOO!!! its beautiful!!! I always wanted a tattoo of something disney-- just haven't got one yet because i dont know what i want for sure yet or were i want it-- but i love your tattoo!!!!

i am following you over from my PTR:) First of all i want to say i am so sorry you were so sick in bed during your honeymoon that is horrible:( I hope you never trip turns out better! You and your hubby make a adorable couple. Your plans sounds amazing:) I am curious to see how you like Narcoossee's we never did make it there last year-- i hope to someday soon -- but not this year... your ADRS choices are really great choices. that is awesome that you are staying a WL!! have you ever stayed there before? Its a beautiful resort!!! I can't wait to hear more i love your plans so far:) I hope you have having a wonderful weekend:)

Hi!!! Thanks so much....It was like torture, sheer torture being sick unable to move on my Disneymoon! But we will make up for it on this anniversary trip! Aw thank you about us making a cute couple! Everywhere we go people are like "are you brother and sister?"??!!! It's awful and hysterical all at once! :rotfl::rotfl: I can't WAIT for Narcoossee's, and I will definitely let you know how it goes! This DxDDP is a one-time luxury for us, because the DDP is really perfect for our needs for the most part. So we really took the time to plan our ADR's and schedule to take advantage of that! We are super excited to meet Remy at Les Chefs de France lunch! YES I have stayed at WL once in the past, but never with DH. I took him over there to visit and explore the resort on our first Disney trip together, because I knew he would really appreciate the architecture and grandeur of the Lodge. So he is already excited to go! I loved WL when I stayed back in 2005. I really enjoyed my stay, and had no complaints.

I wanted to share a yummy recipe with you that I think you'll love!! We had it today because it's a special day, so we had a special treat breakfast. :)

Whole Wheat, low-fat French Toast

4 slices of good whole wheat bread (no high fructose corn syrup, fiber bread is great!)

Now with the egg batter you can do it with just egg whites of course, but we do one egg and the rest egg whites (the ones in the carton, love those!) so it's a little richer.

1 egg and about 1/4 cup egg whites (or just 1/2 cup egg whites)
good splash of fat free half and half
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
a few dashes (to your liking) of cinnamon
a few dashes of ground nutmeg
1 packet of Splenda

Then beat really well. Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray with Pam. Soak each piece of bread on both sides then drip excess off. Cook well on each side and enjoy with sugar free maple syrup!!

Thanks for reading my little report thing. Can't wait to keep following yours! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm in! We'll be at WL the same time- just not CL.

I'm sorry about your first Disneymoon! I hope this trip makes up for it. DH and I did 1/2 of our HM in Disney...we wanted to go to Hawaii, but I just couldn't imagine a year without Disney, so we did a "split stay" :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing the recipe! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Hi!!! Thanks so much....It was like torture, sheer torture being sick unable to move on my Disneymoon! But we will make up for it on this anniversary trip! Aw thank you about us making a cute couple! Everywhere we go people are like "are you brother and sister?"??!!! It's awful and hysterical all at once! :rotfl::rotfl: I can't WAIT for Narcoossee's, and I will definitely let you know how it goes! This DxDDP is a one-time luxury for us, because the DDP is really perfect for our needs for the most part. So we really took the time to plan our ADR's and schedule to take advantage of that! We are super excited to meet Remy at Les Chefs de France lunch! YES I have stayed at WL once in the past, but never with DH. I took him over there to visit and explore the resort on our first Disney trip together, because I knew he would really appreciate the architecture and grandeur of the Lodge. So he is already excited to go! I loved WL when I stayed back in 2005. I really enjoyed my stay, and had no complaints.

I wanted to share a yummy recipe with you that I think you'll love!! We had it today because it's a special day, so we had a special treat breakfast. :)

Whole Wheat, low-fat French Toast

4 slices of good whole wheat bread (no high fructose corn syrup, fiber bread is great!)

Now with the egg batter you can do it with just egg whites of course, but we do one egg and the rest egg whites (the ones in the carton, love those!) so it's a little richer.

1 egg and about 1/4 cup egg whites (or just 1/2 cup egg whites)
good splash of fat free half and half
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
a few dashes (to your liking) of cinnamon
a few dashes of ground nutmeg
1 packet of Splenda

Then beat really well. Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray with Pam. Soak each piece of bread on both sides then drip excess off. Cook well on each side and enjoy with sugar free maple syrup!!

Thanks for reading my little report thing. Can't wait to keep following yours! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

thanks so much for sharing the recipe:) I am going to have to try that for sure:) it sounds delicious!!! I love that it has splenda in it-- i love splenda:) WL really is a gorgeous resort!!! Someday i will get to stay there:) oh you deserve the luxury of the deluxe dinning plan for sure:) Plus its your anniversary:) And you can try all of the signature dinning places:) Meeting remy will be a lot of fun:) Its funny that you say you and your Hubby get called brother and sister-- i have a brother and we don't look a like at all LOL so when my brother and I go out Christmas shopping or hanging out they think we are a coupld LOL oh what goes through peoples minds LOL:lmao: I hope your having a great easter:)

I'm in! We'll be at WL the same time- just not CL.

I'm sorry about your first Disneymoon! I hope this trip makes up for it. DH and I did 1/2 of our HM in Disney...we wanted to go to Hawaii, but I just couldn't imagine a year without Disney, so we did a "split stay" :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing the recipe! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

That's so cool!!!! SO many DISers in the World at that time!! :cool1::cool1: That's super cool that you did Hawaii too! We actually did a split honeymoon too! We did the 4 nights in Disney, and then 7 nights in Costa Rica at an all-inclusive. It was great! By then I was pretty much all better, so I was able to really enjoy activities, and eating and drinking more. How was Hawaii? We've always wanted to go there. :goodvibes:goodvibes

thanks so much for sharing the recipe:) I am going to have to try that for sure:) it sounds delicious!!! I love that it has splenda in it-- i love splenda:) WL really is a gorgeous resort!!! Someday i will get to stay there:) oh you deserve the luxury of the deluxe dinning plan for sure:) Plus its your anniversary:) And you can try all of the signature dinning places:) Meeting remy will be a lot of fun:) Its funny that you say you and your Hubby get called brother and sister-- i have a brother and we don't look a like at all LOL so when my brother and I go out Christmas shopping or hanging out they think we are a coupld LOL oh what goes through peoples minds LOL:lmao: I hope your having a great easter:)

I loooove Splenda too!! It's the best in everything from smoothies, to my coffee, to cereal, on fruit...I could go on and on! Thanks for the kind words!! I hope you had a great Easter as well! :goodvibes:goodvibes

That's so cool!!!! SO many DISers in the World at that time!! :cool1::cool1: That's super cool that you did Hawaii too! We actually did a split honeymoon too! We did the 4 nights in Disney, and then 7 nights in Costa Rica at an all-inclusive. It was great! By then I was pretty much all better, so I was able to really enjoy activities, and eating and drinking more. How was Hawaii? We've always wanted to go there. :goodvibes:goodvibes

We loved Hawaii! We stayed on Maui in two amazing resorts. It's definitely something we'll want to do again, but have to save up quite a bit for. Hawaii is something I can do every 5-10 years...but Disney? I need my fix yearly :rotfl:

We loved Hawaii! We stayed on Maui in two amazing resorts. It's definitely something we'll want to do again, but have to save up quite a bit for. Hawaii is something I can do every 5-10 years...but Disney? I need my fix yearly :rotfl:

Lol I think we all qualify for the same addiction! The "I could go to Disney every year. Or month...":rotfl::rotfl: I can't tell you how many times I get asked "you're going AGAIN?" :rotfl: Hawaii sounds lovely. One day!

61 Days! Today I'm checking in on my Diet for Disney. I gained 15 lbs since our wedding in June, through not exercising at all and eating poorly. Now I'm fighting hard to get it off, because I am in very bad shape. Me+stairs=out of breath. No bueno! So I've been eating healthy meals and snacks, and have started working out again. I do bikram "hot" yoga, as well as exercising at home. I haven't worked the cardio into my new routine yet...I'm still figuring out what I can afford to do. I have bad knees from 14 years of soccer and snowboarding/injuries and I can't just run. So we shall see if a Walmart elliptical is in the cards! It's tough with the trip so close.

Today I did:
About 120 crunches (all different kinds)
10 push ups
2 reps of each of hip/leg, donkey kicks, and thigh workout
2 reps on arms
10 mins of stretching

Breakfast was scrambled egg whites, Illy latte made with fat free half and half and splenda, Fiber One english muffin, berries and a big bottle of water.

Other than my health and heart of course, my main motivation is the fact that we're going to Disney in June. Last year at that time the temps were IN the 90s. It was sweltering! On the days I was ok to leave the room, I was able to lay by the pool and tan which was really nice. The sun was HIGH by noon. So even though I really do not like bathing suits or pools, nor do I ever feel comfortable in a bathing suit, I know that I will want to cool off based on how I felt last year, AND our laid back afternoon touring plans. People say "oh well you're thin, why do you not like being a bathing suit" and are quite rude actually. Frankly it's not whether you are thin or heavy, it's just about your self confidence. I don't feel comfortable EVER in a bathing suit! I just don't! What can I say?! I feel exposed and like, vulnerable! So I want to make sure I get myself to where I'm at least my normal weight before the trip. So 61 days to try to lose about 10 lbs. The Wii Fit is my Friend!!!! The weigh ins, and BMI calculator really help to keep you on track. I love the exercises and balance games and all.

Now it's off to work! I hope everyone has a magical day of planning!! :wizard:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

your workout plane sonds great!! I really need to start doing sit ups to work on my " spare tire" lol:lmao: its a shame what a women goes through!! your breakfast sounded very good also:) I enjoy talking to other dieters and seeing what tips that can be shared:) I have the wii put not the wii fit-- do you get a good workout from it? I would be something else that i can add into my workouts and mix it up a little with treadmill! Hopefully you will be able to get your elipictial:) I also do not like wearing swimsuits out to often-- even though i look decent now-- i think i am still in the mindset of not that self confidence. I totally undertand what you are talking about:) your trip will be coming up before you know:) thats awesome!! I am still patiently waiting for a code or free dinning for sept which i hope comes out soon so i can get really excited about my trip!! I hope you have a good evening:)

your workout plane sonds great!! I really need to start doing sit ups to work on my " spare tire" lol:lmao: its a shame what a women goes through!! your breakfast sounded very good also:) I enjoy talking to other dieters and seeing what tips that can be shared:) I have the wii put not the wii fit-- do you get a good workout from it? I would be something else that i can add into my workouts and mix it up a little with treadmill! Hopefully you will be able to get your elipictial:) I also do not like wearing swimsuits out to often-- even though i look decent now-- i think i am still in the mindset of not that self confidence. I totally undertand what you are talking about:) your trip will be coming up before you know:) thats awesome!! I am still patiently waiting for a code or free dinning for sept which i hope comes out soon so i can get really excited about my trip!! I hope you have a good evening:)

I can't believe I didn't notice you wrote back! Hi!! Thanks for the encouragement. It really does help to have someone you can talk to about health, exercise and nutrition:) The Wii Fit Plus is what we have, and I love it! First of all, it's a very accurate scale, and also tells you your BMI. It's not an intense workout by any means, but it REALLY helps to strengthen your reflexes, balance, and other skills. I like the boxing, the step is cute, and I love all the balance games and exercises. I LOVE the snowboard, snowboard slalom, ski slalom and ski jump. So much fun, and worth the money. As far as the elliptical goes, I wasn't able to find one that I was happy with in ANY price range I could afford! I got really lucky, and a great gym by my house is offering sign up for $1, and it's only $10 a month! I went, checked it out, and signed up!! It's really clean and big, with lots of machines. I can't wait to start, I'm going tomorrow morning! I have work all day then bikram yoga tonight from 8:00-9:30. I loooove the bikram! It's an hour and a half of yoga in 110 degree room. Yes it's a bit like torture, but great torture! It got me into the best shape of my life for my wedding and hm, but I gained it all back and then some. AHH!! The trip gets closer! Can't wait!!!!:yay::yay:

8 WEEKS FROM TODAY, WE DEPART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe we are so close!!!!!!!! Yesterday we finally got a copy of our itinerary from the WL IPO and it was correct! YES!! They have sent me an incorrect itinerary for like 2 weeks! Every time they sent it, there was a different messed up ADR. I just nicely wrote back each time alerting them of the mistakes. FINALLY yesterday I got the itinerary and everything is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another little shhhhhhh secret, we got our tax returns!!!!!!! We're getting a good chunk of cash back, thank you Uncle Sam!!!!!!! This means that we'll be able to pay down a good chunk of our credit card debt, which is amazing! I also will be keeping some money aside secretly...I want to surprise DH with a Disney trip for his birthday in November!!!! He LOVES MVMCP and his birthday falls on a thursday this year, so we could do 3 nights in the World with MVMCP!!! I priced out a bunch of stuff on disneyworld.com and have the offers saved. I'm going to see if I can get a better offer with a bounceback, but if not, I'm going to just book when we get back!!!!! I'm excited to be trying to surprise him with this, because he turned 30 last year, and we weren't really able to do anything special. It was a hard time for our families, and there was no way to really fit a celebration in there. So I feel like he really deserves a special birthday.

So far the offers I have saved are: AKL CL, no Dining Plan, and 3 day base tickets. I also have WL with DDP and 3 day base tickets, as well as POP Century with DDP. We'll see where we are with money, of course. He would really LOVE the AKL CL...I would sign us up for Sunrise Safari for sure. But if we are really tight with cash, POP it shall be!!! :yay::yay::yay:

So I succumbed to the pre-trip shopping bug!! I got a great sale code for Victoria's Secret.com, and I was able to order a bathing suit, as well as a beachy dress and skirt. I also found two great Disney shirts on ebay! One is Ariel and the other is Mickey and Minnie. I still need to order a pair of Fit Flops, which I can't wait to try. I will order those from Zappos.com because they have the best return policy of any shoe website. That's it for now!!

Awesome Ariel tank I got for $10 on ebay!!!

Arieltank.jpg

:goodvibes:goodvibes

53 days here! So happy to say I've lost 5 lbs! Since joining the gym last week, I've been able to go 3 out of 4 days and run for 30 mins on the elliptical. By stepping up the exercise, I really have started to feel a difference. Very exciting and finally a motivation!

So I've been BEYOND bitten by the shopping bug :rotfl: I went to Teva.com and bought two pairs of flip flops for me, and one for DH. We got matching all black Mush ones, and I got a wedge pair that had a nice teal design on the straps. I also bought some more workout clothes :)

I'm planning a trip out to Tanger Outlets on Friday! I will go first thing in the am and see what great things they have at the DS store out there. I also want to look for a backpack/bag for DH for the trip.

Teva Mandalyn!!! Love this!!

TevaMandalyn.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Yay! Today is my Friday! And after this weekend I will be at 47 days hahaha :rotfl: I received my package from VS yesterday and everything fits! Thank goodness! I love what I got. Our Tevas have been shipped as well! Tonight I have Bikram, and tomorrow I have the gym. :thumbsup2

45 DAYS!!!! WE ARE PAID OFF!!!!

So excited!!! Can't wait to get my ME stuff and my vacation packet!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! I also went online and made some customized maps because I was bored lol.

The shopping bug has BEYOND bitten me. I bought some more clothes from VS.com because the others fit so well and were well made. Another bathing suit, a new pair of jean shorts (haven't bought a pair in like 3 years!), a pair of khaki linen shorts, a top, and a pool cover up! Can't wait to get it!!

I'm also planning on going out to the outlets for SURE on Friday! DS here I come!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

OH WAIT!! One big update!!!!! I had been thinking and decided that I wanted to do something a little more special than just the rose petals on the bed from Disney Florist. So I called them, and we are doing a Magical In-Room celebration called From Mickey and Minnie with Love! Basically on our arrival night (which is our 1 year anniversary) we are dining at Cali Grill at 9pm. The team from Disney Florist comes in from 7-9pm and sets up the room. They lay out two personalized Mickey bath towels, a dozen pixie dusted roses, a spa basket, chocolates, a matted signed pic of Mickey and Minnie, the rose petals leading up to the bed and displayed in a heart on the bed, twinkling LED "candles", and I had them add a Princess autograph book and pen, and Mickey autograph book and pen. DH is going to be SO suprised!!!! However this surprise posed a problem, which was how was I ever going to get him out of the room before 7 pm when our ressie was at 9:10??? The kind folks over on the Resort boards helped me decide to do "drinks around the monorail"! We are going to take the boat over to the CR and start with drinks there, then hop on the monorail over to the Poly, then GF, then back to CR for dinner!! We've never done that before and I'm excited!! Although we will be sharing each drink at each spot because otherwise I will be on the floor by the end!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

So I succumbed to the pre-trip shopping bug!! I got a great sale code for Victoria's Secret.com, and I was able to order a bathing suit, as well as a beachy dress and skirt. I also found two great Disney shirts on ebay! One is Ariel and the other is Mickey and Minnie. I still need to order a pair of Fit Flops, which I can't wait to try. I will order those from Zappos.com because they have the best return policy of any shoe website. That's it for now!!

Awesome Ariel tank I got for $10 on ebay!!!

Arieltank.jpg

:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am hear:) trying to catch up on all of your wonderful updates:) First congrats on good old uncle Sam giving you a lot of money back:) that so exciting that you are going to go to disney again in nov!! i love shopping!! And i lov your Ariel shirt!! Its so cute i am going to have to check ebay!! also what are fit flops? Are they comfy flip flops? LOL i love flip flops but anything comfortable will win me over:)

53 days here! So happy to say I've lost 5 lbs! Since joining the gym last week, I've been able to go 3 out of 4 days and run for 30 mins on the elliptical. By stepping up the exercise, I really have started to feel a difference. Very exciting and finally a motivation!

So I've been BEYOND bitten by the shopping bug :rotfl: I went to Teva.com and bought two pairs of flip flops for me, and one for DH. We got matching all black Mush ones, and I got a wedge pair that had a nice teal design on the straps. I also bought some more workout clothes :)

I'm planning a trip out to Tanger Outlets on Friday! I will go first thing in the am and see what great things they have at the DS store out there. I also want to look for a backpack/bag for DH for the trip.

Teva Mandalyn!!! Love this!!

TevaMandalyn.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

congrats on your weight loss:) you are doing so good!!!! I just stepped up my treadmill speed too and its amazing the different you can feel:) i love the flip flops!!! Don't worry the shopping bug has bitten me too LOL i can't stop thinking of what clothes i can buy for disney LOL-- I love New york and company and i think i am heading there to get some shirts this weekend:) I love outlet malls:) i hope you had good luck:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter