Disneymoon Take Two!! Gimme the heat and crowds, June here we come!! **2 DAYS!**

8 DAYS TIL DEPARTURE!!!!!!!

4 work days left!!! Still have to lug the old suitcases up and start packing. Also have to do our shopping and errands....AHHH!! SO SOON!!!:cool1::cool1:

7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of shopping done! I was at Target at 9:30 am today, and was able to get a bunch of stuff for DH. 3 lightweight polo shirts, socks, bball shorts, some t shirts, and a pair of sunglasses! Score on the sunglasses! Then at the mall I was able to get him a couple of Express polos (his fave). I got an AMAZING deal on my Body Shop Body Butters. They were 3 for $30, and are normally $16 each! :eek: What a bargain!!! hahaha :rotfl:The only things left on our shopping list is our mega-CVS list (mom in law works there and we get to use her discount card!), and ponchos! We still don't have ponchos. They were like $30 at Target so I didn't get them. Oh, also a bathing suit for DH. Very hard to find a good one. I think I'm going to splurge and get him the Lululemon board shorts, they are really nice and the only thing I've liked for him so far out of mannny stores.

DH got his hair cut finalllllllly today!!!! He was out of control!!!! MONTHS I tell you!!

I will be working on the printing and cutting for a wedding client (her wedding is the 12th, we get back the 10th late), so I'll be busy busy all weekend. Then only 4 more days at my main job!!!

Hair appointment is for the day before we leave, in the morning. Then mani/pedi and nice romantic dinner at home with DH. We're going to watch our wedding video :cloud9:

Well that's it for now! I probably won't be back on for a bit. So I hope everyone has a great weekend!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! We completed our mega CVS shopping list! Now DH just has to go to the mall to exchange a shirt, and get a pair of board shorts/swim trunks. We have to pack!!!

Check off the list! I made our town car reservation to get us to JFK on Saturday morning! They are picking us up at 6 am. I got the "L" series, supposedly extra legroom and a little more luxurious lol. Hey for $8 more, why not?!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packing starts today!!! So excited!! Very little left to do but pack and get ourselves ready. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment that will take awhile, also mani pedi.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

your in disney right now:) so excited for you and your hubby!! Sorry i havent been around life got in the way of the disney boards for about 2 weeks LOL i can't wait to here about your trip!!! i hope you are having a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter