Disneymoon Take Two!! Gimme the heat and crowds, June here we come!! **2 DAYS!**

45 DAYS!!!! WE ARE PAID OFF!!!!

So excited!!! Can't wait to get my ME stuff and my vacation packet!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! I also went online and made some customized maps because I was bored lol.

The shopping bug has BEYOND bitten me. I bought some more clothes from VS.com because the others fit so well and were well made. Another bathing suit, a new pair of jean shorts (haven't bought a pair in like 3 years!), a pair of khaki linen shorts, a top, and a pool cover up! Can't wait to get it!!

I'm also planning on going out to the outlets for SURE on Friday! DS here I come!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

OH WAIT!! One big update!!!!! I had been thinking and decided that I wanted to do something a little more special than just the rose petals on the bed from Disney Florist. So I called them, and we are doing a Magical In-Room celebration called From Mickey and Minnie with Love! Basically on our arrival night (which is our 1 year anniversary) we are dining at Cali Grill at 9pm. The team from Disney Florist comes in from 7-9pm and sets up the room. They lay out two personalized Mickey bath towels, a dozen pixie dusted roses, a spa basket, chocolates, a matted signed pic of Mickey and Minnie, the rose petals leading up to the bed and displayed in a heart on the bed, twinkling LED "candles", and I had them add a Princess autograph book and pen, and Mickey autograph book and pen. DH is going to be SO suprised!!!! However this surprise posed a problem, which was how was I ever going to get him out of the room before 7 pm when our ressie was at 9:10??? The kind folks over on the Resort boards helped me decide to do "drinks around the monorail"! We are going to take the boat over to the CR and start with drinks there, then hop on the monorail over to the Poly, then GF, then back to CR for dinner!! We've never done that before and I'm excited!! Although we will be sharing each drink at each spot because otherwise I will be on the floor by the end!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

wow can i just say i love your plans! And you have very creative ideas:) First-- i am going to have to check out vs clothes:) how do there sizes run? Normal? or larger than normal? I love tank tops for disney

Second-- OMG your plans for DH sounds so amazing and romantic!!! I wish my DH was going this year:( But i know i will have a blast with my momThat Drink around the monorail idea is great!! I might have to steal your idea:) Yeah don't worry i would be on the floor too if i drank all those drinks LOL:lmao: Do you like wine at all? When you are in epcot stop at Italy and get a glass or rosa regale-- its a sparkling fruity red wine so good!!! you can also get it at a wine and spirits! I love that wine!! Now i keep thinking about the bottle in my fridge:)

I can't wait to hear about your shopping trip!! Oh and now i want to go order my customized maps too:) thats a good idea!

congrats on your weight loss:) you are doing so good!!!! I just stepped up my treadmill speed too and its amazing the different you can feel:) i love the flip flops!!! Don't worry the shopping bug has bitten me too LOL i can't stop thinking of what clothes i can buy for disney LOL-- I love New york and company and i think i am heading there to get some shirts this weekend:) I love outlet malls:) i hope you had good luck:)

Thanks mama...I had a physical and most importantly, all my blood work is really good. However I am a little stalled on the weight loss this week, so I'm a little bummed. It's ok though, I'm still pushin! And DH is coming with me to the gym to show me how to use the machines so I can really step my workout up. He rocks!

I am hear:) trying to catch up on all of your wonderful updates:) First congrats on good old uncle Sam giving you a lot of money back:) that so exciting that you are going to go to disney again in nov!! i love shopping!! And i lov your Ariel shirt!! Its so cute i am going to have to check ebay!! also what are fit flops? Are they comfy flip flops? LOL i love flip flops but anything comfortable will win me over:)

I looove ebay for great Disney finds! Just search "disney couture tops". Ahhh thank god about the tax return but I'm still waitin for it to roll in!!!! :rotfl:Fit Flops are a brand of flip flops that are really comfy and I think supposed to tone your legs somehow?!? They are cute tho! Google them! They are about $50-$60 though, so more like the cost of a real pair of shoes. But I wear flip flops so much in the summer it would be worth it for me. I haven't taken the plunge and bought them yet...I want to try them!!

wow can i just say i love your plans! And you have very creative ideas:) First-- i am going to have to check out vs clothes:) how do there sizes run? Normal? or larger than normal? I love tank tops for disney

Second-- OMG your plans for DH sounds so amazing and romantic!!! I wish my DH was going this year:( But i know i will have a blast with my momThat Drink around the monorail idea is great!! I might have to steal your idea:) Yeah don't worry i would be on the floor too if i drank all those drinks LOL:lmao: Do you like wine at all? When you are in epcot stop at Italy and get a glass or rosa regale-- its a sparkling fruity red wine so good!!! you can also get it at a wine and spirits! I love that wine!! Now i keep thinking about the bottle in my fridge:)

I can't wait to hear about your shopping trip!! Oh and now i want to go order my customized maps too:) thats a good idea!

Ok, so VS clothes run BIG! It's lovely! They have sooo many nice things. Most of their tops do have built in shelf bras though, which not everyone is a fan of. I'm ok with it. They show you the size charts and breakdowns on the website. Next to each item (when you click on it) you will see little details like alternate view, etc. and the size charts button is in there.

Thanks for the support on the romantic plans. I got lambasted on resorts by a guy who was like, NO MAN WOULD LIKE THAT, at least no man that dates chicks :rotfl::rotfl:I was like LOL!!! I laughed so hard. My DH is so romantic, it's really for both of us. He's done the rose petals before, and I know he will want to do something, but since we're together he won't be able to. He will appreciate it. The guy was like, why don't you get him the Richard Petty Driving Experience or fishing gear? :rotfl: Omg I'm dying right now laughing...I was like, I got him the RPDE for part of his wedding present last year!! He loved it!! HE rocked it out!! Sorry he doesn't like fishing though thanks....:rotfl:

OMG SPARKLY RED WINE IN ITALY!!!! LOVE WINE!! And love anything sparkly!!!!! I'm so gonna try that!!!

And my shopping trip has been postponed a bit!! I've had too many errands around here to take care of!! :grouphug::grouphug::hug::hug:

39 DAYS TIL DEPARTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So exited! We have some updates on the ADR front. I've changed our Monday 6/7 lunch to The Plaza from The Wave. I may change it back though I'm torn!!! I'm not sure if we will want to leave MK to head over to Contemp for lunch, or if we will want to eat in the park. Ahhh decisions!! It's so hard to predict how you'll be feeling in a month lol. We are all paid off and waiting for our vacation info packets!! And ME stuff!! Ok so that's really it lol, not much more.:goodvibes:goodvibes

34 Days here!!!!!

Today DH requested a character breakfast!!! This is a FIRST for us!!! I emailed the IPO today to see if there is ANY way they can get us an ADR for Crystal Palace for the only day we have a breakfast open, Monday 6/7. We shall see what they can do!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

your trip is comimg up so soon:) you should go look at my PTR for a exciting suprise:) LOL!! Did you decide what you are going to do between the plaza and the wave? I want to try the wave so bad-- because its organic and healthy food which is what i like--- but everytime i go its with someone who is scared of the food there. I have never been to the plaza but have a ADR there for my sept trip! I hope you get your crystal palace breakfast! I love CP! I hope everything is going good for you:) Hope your having a great week!

your trip is comimg up so soon:) you should go look at my PTR for a exciting suprise:) LOL!! Did you decide what you are going to do between the plaza and the wave? I want to try the wave so bad-- because its organic and healthy food which is what i like--- but everytime i go its with someone who is scared of the food there. I have never been to the plaza but have a ADR there for my sept trip! I hope you get your crystal palace breakfast! I love CP! I hope everything is going good for you:) Hope your having a great week!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go find your PTR!!! I find this board harder than any to read and distinguish threads! Confusing! I always have trouble finding yours. Gonna go look nowwww!!

OH! The IPO was able to get us into CP for 9:10 am on that day!! DH is so excited, he is such a big kid lol. As far as The Wave/Plaza right now we still have our Plaza res, but with the CP breakfast I'm not sure what will happen. Something tells me a Columbia Harbour House trip may happen!!! WE LOVE THAT PLACE! I get the Anchors Aweigh (tuna sandwich on toasted multigrain bread with ripe tomatoes and lettuce YUM!) and DH gets the Fish n Chips basket which is SOooooo good!

Off to check your report!! I love surprises!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Yay, I found you! Ok, I'm going to read your PTR now, I just wanted to let you know I'm here!! :)

13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO excited to be getting close!!! Today I actually have some updates! I put together our final shopping list, and packing list. DH tried on the clothes I bought him and they all fit and work!! YES!! We can start packing next week. We are kinda late packers lol.

Here are some fun pics from our trip in November 07! Since I was so sick on the Disneymoon I really don't have ANY pics from the trip :sad2: So here are some pics we love!!

This is us with baby Simba!!!!

image014.jpg

Us being silly!

image059.jpg

Uh oh!!! DH is jealous!!! He was DF at the time!!!

image075.jpg

Well now he's with his FAVORITE Belle!! He looooves her :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc Haha!

image120.jpg

Snow White sees her portrait on my arm!!!

image033.jpg

It was like 40 degrees that night!! It's late night during MVMCP!

image134.jpg

So glad I found your PTR...yay!!!:cool1: My name is Kimi and I was a June bride last year as well..... JUNE 6th!!! so close!! My DH and I wanted to go back to Disney for our anniversary too but we bought a house and money was going to be tight so I am definitely going to enjoy your TR wishing i was there!!! It looks like you have some of my fav dining spots lined up...1st off Jiko is my fav restaurant i always get the filet mac n cheese it is to die for!!!!!!:cloud9:next 50's is so much fun, last year my DH didnt finish his vegetables and the waitor made him stand and put his forehead on the wall and then she fed them to him while everyone stared... that taught him a lesson:rotfl:. Cali grill, yachtsman steakhouse, whispering canyon and yak and yeti... excellent line up. Oh yeah and be careful when trying to go to the tequila bar in mexico we tried in march and it was packed you could not even walk in:sad2: crazy. Anywho cant wait for your TR!!!!

Kimi

So glad I found your PTR...yay!!!:cool1: My name is Kimi and I was a June bride last year as well..... JUNE 6th!!! so close!! My DH and I wanted to go back to Disney for our anniversary too but we bought a house and money was going to be tight so I am definitely going to enjoy your TR wishing i was there!!! It looks like you have some of my fav dining spots lined up...1st off Jiko is my fav restaurant i always get the filet mac n cheese it is to die for!!!!!!:cloud9:next 50's is so much fun, last year my DH didnt finish his vegetables and the waitor made him stand and put his forehead on the wall and then she fed them to him while everyone stared... that taught him a lesson:rotfl:. Cali grill, yachtsman steakhouse, whispering canyon and yak and yeti... excellent line up. Oh yeah and be careful when trying to go to the tequila bar in mexico we tried in march and it was packed you could not even walk in:sad2: crazy. Anywho cant wait for your TR!!!!

Kimi

Yay for June brides! :cheer2: We're wedding date twins! :)

Kimi

Hello there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another June Bride!!!! You have the same date as my buddy IHeartPluto!!!! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!!!!:cheer2::cheer2: WOW you got engaged in Cinderella Castle!!! AMAZING!!! That was my dream! :cloud9: But alas, we got engaged atop the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas overlooking the strip about 30 floors up. Not as magical, but still magical!!! Your Disneymoon looked amazing as well!! AHHH I'm going crazy counting down!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO excited to be getting close!!! Today I actually have some updates! I put together our final shopping list, and packing list. DH tried on the clothes I bought him and they all fit and work!! YES!! We can start packing next week. We are kinda late packers lol.

Here are some fun pics from our trip in November 07! Since I was so sick on the Disneymoon I really don't have ANY pics from the trip :sad2: So here are some pics we love!!

This is us with baby Simba!!!!

image014.jpg

Us being silly!

image059.jpg

Uh oh!!! DH is jealous!!! He was DF at the time!!!

image075.jpg

Well now he's with his FAVORITE Belle!! He looooves her :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc Haha!

image120.jpg

Snow White sees her portrait on my arm!!!

image033.jpg

It was like 40 degrees that night!! It's late night during MVMCP!

image134.jpg

i love your pictures!! Let me just say you and your DH make such a cute couple:) The Castle for the holidays looks breath taking!! i still have to try to get there sometime in dec! Your trip is soo close!!! I am glad all of your DHS clothes worked:) packing is always a hetic process-- i did a little each day this time before my may trip-- and for once it worked out smoothly- i am going to check out your dinning report too:)

i love your pictures!! Let me just say you and your DH make such a cute couple:) The Castle for the holidays looks breath taking!! i still have to try to get there sometime in dec! Your trip is soo close!!! I am glad all of your DHS clothes worked:) packing is always a hetic process-- i did a little each day this time before my may trip-- and for once it worked out smoothly- i am going to check out your dinning report too:)

Awwww thank you!!! I told you though, we get asked everywhere if we're brother and sister!!!! We're like yeah noooo we're married! Awkward! Thanks! :rotfl: Omg I cried when I first saw the icicle lights. It was amazing! The castle lighting was really cute. We LOVED MVMCP, like loved it. It was awesome! We even paid full price for tickets on our last night because we wanted to go again! You gotta get there in November! The second week in November is an awesome time to go, the weather is gorgeous and the Osborne Lights are up and all the Christmas decorations at the resorts start going up too. :goodvibes

10 DAYS TIL DEPARTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALMOST SINGLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I did some more necessary shopping at VS.com. When I did my packing list, I realized I didn't really have very many tops to wear. I also only had one pair of non-denim shorts, which is not enough. Luckily everything was on sale at VS and I was able to get 3 tops, a pair of shorts, and a bunch of new undies. Sooo happy about that!

9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SINGLE!!!!!! AND IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

I don't have any real updates other than 9 DAYS!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::yay::yay::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

It's so great you get a Disneymoon do-over! We had our Disneymoon this past October and I can only imagine how horrible it would have been if I was that sick!! Hope you have a magical time!!

It's so great you get a Disneymoon do-over! We had our Disneymoon this past October and I can only imagine how horrible it would have been if I was that sick!! Hope you have a magical time!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, it was as terrible as you could imagine...BUT the joy of being able to go back for our 1 year completely makes up for it!!! Congrats on being a newlywed!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

your trip is going to be here so soon:) how exciting!! I am going to have to check out vs.com! i love sales and have been itching to shop lately LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter