Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

If you look on page one of this thread there is a map and it shows what each area is and its proximity to the food court/busses....

I will be staying here Dec 9-11 next month for a couple months and booked Standard as that was all that was left for the room discount. I want to do my online check in but since I am going solo I would like to request a room as close as possible to food court/busses, I know it's not guaranteed. I looked at the map but it doesn't show which area is which, I know POPs like the back of my hand.

Also does Sports have the shampoo/conditioner/bodywash in the showers?

I would request Home Run Hotel/Building 9----Close to Touchdown!/Building 10.

From those rooms you can walk along the "back" of Touchdown!/Building 10 and be at the Bus Stops very quickly and then continue on past the Bus Stops and into Stadium Hall and on over to End Zone or,also for End Zone,you can walk "down" the Football Field and enter End Zone through the "back door".:)

Sports does now have the Shower setup.

Just got back from Sports with another great stay. The Halloween activites on Halloween were super cute set up on the football field. Seeing kids trick or treat was neat. It was fun to have Halloween Goofy and Pluto there.

We were in baseball first floor, right by the parking lot to Music, and it was super quiet. I never heard anyone else.

We did call down for more soap, towels and tissues and they never came (as we had service your way). Luckily, we saw a maid cart and the maid helped us get what we needed the next day.

I was dissapointed in the lack of plant based items, it didn't seem any better than past trips even with Disney's big plant based inclusion starting. The veggie burger was dry and not good. I also asked for no meat pasta and was charged the same as if it had chicken, but I got not substitute item, that always annoys me.

Otherwise, bus service was always great. Hardly waited for a bus ever luckily. To Typhoon mid day was our longest wait for a bus.

The bus to Typhoon always seems to take the longest to arrive......Must never time it just right. lol

Was booked for a stay in January at ASMu, but due to adding a day on, had to switch to sports. I'll be honest that it would be my last choice of the All-Stars, but also excited to stay somewhere new!

Booked Preffered room for November of 2020. I have stayed at Music before, picked sports this time just for the fact of the sharing bus's on way to parks. Sports is still the first to be picked up on that route correct.

I just booked Feb first time staying at Sports standard, last 2 trips were at Music. I know my dates are sandwiched in between 2 cheer competitions so should I be worried about any over the top noise? I don't plan on spending a lot of time in my room anyway. I could book a preferred at Movies but I think cheer groups would be there too?

Last edited:
apxstitch I guess it depends on who you ask. Some poeple have had bad experiences but for the most part it will be fine. Seems like it it fine more times that it is not from what I have heard. Have fun.

I can’t remember..are there plastic drinking cups in the room? I usually buy a refillable mug, but thought I might not this trip since it is only for 3 days. Thanks in advance!

Heading to Sports in January. What is the outlet situation? We were there September 2018, but I can't remember. It will be DS and I. We will both have phones that need to charge as well as 2 portable charges that need to be recharged every couple days. Should I bring a power strip?

Heading to Sports in January. What is the outlet situation? We were there September 2018, but I can't remember. It will be DS and I. We will both have phones that need to charge as well as 2 portable charges Should I bring a power strip?
Until the coming Refurb,yes a power strip would be nice.

Heading to Sports in January. What is the outlet situation? We were there September 2018, but I can't remember. It will be DS and I. We will both have phones that need to charge as well as 2 portable charges that need to be recharged every couple days. Should I bring a power strip?

Otherwise you will have everything spread throughout the room. I mean it will work just not ideal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter