Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We will be staying at CBR for 14 nights, how does it work regards changing of bed linen? Can you pay for daily cleaning and bed making? Don't fancy sleeping in the same bedding for 14 nights!

Daily service is not an option, but I’m sure you can request new bed linens at any point.

If we wanted to get a drink at Banana Cabana and take it back over to the pool, is the process different now than it has been in the past?

If we wanted to get a drink at Banana Cabana and take it back over to the pool, is the process different now than it has been in the past?
There's a line outside the bar, marked with ground lines and rope where you stand. You're then called up to the bar to order/pay. There was alway a line of 5-10 people while we were there so it's not the quickest of processes.

We were at CBR in September 2020 after being bumped from PO/FQ. We were in building 53 and were informed that the refillable drink stations were closed across the resort other than in Port Royale. (Covid). However, we had no clue that Island Markets even existed. We are returning on March 13 and are requesting buildings 55-56. (skyline access and bus depot)
My question: 1. Are the Island Markets open during Covid? 2. Are the refill stations separate from these markets? 3. IF SEPARATE and since the refill stations are closed, can you get a refill inside the Island Markets (never been in one).
Otherwise, it will again be worthless to purchase refillable mugs if you have to make the trek from building 56 to Port Royale!!!

Can anyone tell me what directions the buses to the parks picked up from. I thought I saw somewhere that the AK bus picks up first from Jamaica and then makes it rounds, but MK and DS picks up first at Martinique and then continues to the others. Does this sound right? We'd like to get on the first bus of the day, but I'm a little concerned that may no happen if we're at the wrong bus stop lol.

Martinique was our stop when we took the bus to AK. It arrived empty, waited a good five minutes before moving on, and quickly filled up as it stopped at four more stops before leaving. This lead me to believe it was the first stop for the AK bus. But who knows if that's true day-to-day.

We just returned and for us we loved the Martinique preferred rooms. We were close to the feature pool and Old Port Royale and walking distance to Riviera for food and their skyliner. We were also almost always the 1st bus stop. I think the area you request really depends on how much time you plan On spending at the resort vs the parks and which parks you will spend most time at.
[/

We are booked preferred and are hoping to stay in Martinique later this month. I’m curious about how long a walk it was for you to get to the Riviera skyline? It seems like such a meandering path, I wondered how long it actually takes.

We are booked preferred and are hoping to stay in Martinique later this month. I’m curious about how long a walk it was for you to get to the Riviera skyline? It seems like such a meandering path, I wondered how long it actually takes.
It does take you up along the beach then through the resort but it's not a bad walk maybe 8-10 minutes at a normal pace?

It does take you up along the beach then through the resort but it's not a bad walk maybe 8-10 minutes at a normal pace?
Thanks! That’s not bad at all. I’m also thinking that taking the Riviera bus back at park close might be a good idea, since the last time we stayed at CBR the bus lines to leave at closing were AWFUL. I’m hoping for less frustrating transportation issues this time around.

I wish I would have timed it. It wasn’t long at all. I agree with 8-10 minutes. It was an easy walk even at the end of the day. I think I had a longer walk from the bus to my room at AKL last time we stayed there lol. I was nervous about it and didn’t want preferred because it looked so long on the map but Martinique was a perfect location for us.

Hello!
So we will be at CBR for Easter this year, a first for us (not at CBR though).
Do the resorts do anything at Easter? I know it’s Covid times so this may be different but just curious if anyone knew.
I am super excited at any rate because I really didn’t think I would make it to Disney this year!

Switched from Coronado to CB for our June trip b/c the refillable mug is not available @ Coronado. Deal breaker for my husband.
There was so little availability...but we got a standard room.
Is this resort super crowded?

We have a first week of May trip planned and are staying at CB. After several videos lately of super long Skyliner lines, is there a strategy to avoid those if possible? Should we request something closer to the Riviera Skyliner station? Or should we still try to be near the main Skyliner Hub?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone!
We are going to be staying at CB for the first time and are so excited. I am overwhelmed with the resort map and trying to decide on a building/area request. We are fit and don't mind walking, but convenience is also a concern. We have a pool/water view. Can someone share thier favorite area, I am sensing Martinique seems popular? I wouldn't mind being close to the Skyliner.
Thank you fellow disers, excited to be back in the magic after such a long break!
E.

has anyone seen this at CBR now too? If so, was it faster to take the bus in the morning vs waiting for the skyliner?560806

Reactions: CJK
has anyone seen this at CBR now too? If so, was it faster to take the bus in the morning vs waiting for the skyliner?View attachment 560806
Would be a welcome move if correct!

The only time we have seen bus service from DHS/Riviera to DHS or Epcot was one day at DHS Station they had direct buses to DHS available just for Park Open because the line for Skyliner was so long but I don't think that was the "norm".

And yes,the bus would be quicker if the Skyliner line is really long.

The day we took the bus,Skyliner line was all the way to the bridge and we were at DHS in line for MMRR for a while when we noticed a couple we had been in line with at CBR Station before deciding to take the bus just then arriving in line.

has anyone seen this at CBR now too? If so, was it faster to take the bus in the morning vs waiting for the skyliner?View attachment 560806
I'm not sure that this is true for anywhere but AoA. It's been true for AoA since they reopened, but not for the other skyliner resorts. I actually just arrived today (where's the warm weather???) but I'll definitely report back if I see those signs here...so far have not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter