Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You could contact Disney Signature services and let them know that you would like to have some gluten free options. Then when you check into the CL lounge on arrival day you would once again give them your requests. They will be able to provide some gluten free foods for you. :)
oooooh see, I'm so not a CL normal guest! Never occurred to me :D Thanks!

Just booked 6 nights at BWI standard room club level in June. Are there any non-deluxe rooms with water views that I could request? We are celebrating our anniversary and I think that would be a nice surprise for DH.
We booked this last June and requested boardwalk view close to lounge, and got second to the last room from the lounge at the end of the hall facing trees. I know a request is just a request, but it did really damper my opinion of the resort and CL knowing we could have paid the same price and had a BW view. Our room view was nothing special, and didn’t see BW or fireworks. We stayed there once before with a beautiful BW view and had a much more enjoyable stay. A couple of trips like that are what made me realize that a good view is something I personally find worth paying for in many cases.

Quick question (I searched the thread but GF brings up Grand Floridian answers of course!) GF gluten free options in general? Specific at AK? My husband will be happy with fruit & oatmeal for breakfast but would certainly prefer a GF pastry as well. Hot items at night look promising.
Is he Celiac? If so, the oatmeal is not certified GF, just so you know :). But overall, if he’s not that sensitive, the oatmeal is delicious. And for breakfast GF options at AKL, it’s doughnuts, muffins, toast and bagels.

Is he Celiac? If so, the oatmeal is not certified GF, just so you know :). But overall, if he’s not that sensitive, the oatmeal is delicious. And for breakfast GF options at AKL, it’s doughnuts, muffins, toast and bagels.
i think they will get you quinoa if you request it. They just go down to Boma and get it. At least they got it for me every morning. Love it with dried cranberries and brown sugar.

Not celiac, just miserable with gluten. He loves the Disney oatmeal :)

i think they will get you quinoa if you request it. They just go down to Boma and get it. At least they got it for me every morning. Love it with dried cranberries and brown sugar.
This is true :). They do ask that you let them know the night before, though.

Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations for a room to select that is garden view club level at Polynesian. We want 3rd floor, but curious if anyone has a specific room(s) they'd recommend for the view, distance from the lounge, noise level, etc. Thanks.
I prefer rooms in the center. The view of pool is nice.

The rooms closest to lounge have the worst views yet not bad. It’s just more of the building in front of you vs full openness in front of you. If you got the far opposite end that would be nice if going to the quiet pool with stairs right there.

The floors are not too bad so never far from anything,

I have asked for and received 1st floor lagoon view side when booking gv as well. I put my request 3rd floor or 1st floor lagoon facing if available. A few of the rooms on the far end go as gv due to the bungalows in the way. I know some others who were also given these rooms booking gv. So if sounds good request.

I prefer rooms in the center. The view of pool is nice.

The rooms closest to lounge have the worst views yet not bad. It’s just more of the building in front of you vs full openness in front of you. If you got the far opposite end that would be nice if going to the quiet pool with stairs right there.

The floors are not too bad so never far from anything,

I have asked for and received 1st floor lagoon view side when booking gv as well. I put my request 3rd floor or 1st floor lagoon facing if available. A few of the rooms on the far end go as gv due to the bungalows in the way. I know some others who were also given these rooms booking gv. So if sounds good request.
I know during the construction a few of those rooms were considered GV, we actually got one once. But I was under the impression that all of the first floor lagoon facing rooms were back to considered lagoon view again.

I agree that middle of the building 3rd floor is best, but marginally so. Any 3rd floor would be good for me, I personally like the view as opposed to looking just out at things from the first floor.

I know during the construction a few of those rooms were considered GV, we actually got one once. But I was under the impression that all of the first floor lagoon facing rooms were back to considered lagoon view again.

I agree that middle of the building 3rd floor is best, but marginally so. Any 3rd floor would be good for me, I personally like the view as opposed to looking just out at things from the first floor.
I have a few friends that go there and the last time we all there one in the party was assigned a lv side and didn't like it. They were sold out so they moved to samoa and walked over instead.

Ya never know there, kinda loose with their room categories....... lol

I have a few friends that go there and the last time we all there one in the party was assigned a lv side and didn't like it. They were sold out so they moved to samoa and walked over instead.

Ya never know there, kinda loose with their room categories....... lol
They are also tight lipped about what rooms are officially what category- it’s like a state secret! I guess so they can swing some rooms based on what’s booked.

I can’t imagine preferring the GV side to the lagoon side, unless it’s a balcony thing! But to each his own! I would definitely never walk from a different building by choice though, no matter what the room I got. I know that.

I don’t know if anyone has posted this or not, I’ve been busy, but I just checked in to BWI and the CL has the new coffee maker like they have at GDT 🙌🏼
It's about darn time. I know the old one was always breaking down.
Lene has stayed at GDT and she is VERY jealous, LOL
She keeps saying "I cried when I saw their lounge and I just dream of what I could do with a space like that"
So at least she's getting a few of their same things. The coffee maker and she's really upped the beer offerings at BWI

I am deciding on what room request to put in for BWI CL. I am thinking of just requesting pool view. I have issues with any noise keeping me awake so I think I should avoid requesting a Boardwalk view because I have read so many different opinions on whether the Boardwalk noise carries into the rooms. I bring a white noise maker with me just in case I get a noisy room. I think I recall a random review somewhere saying they could hear a loud garbage truck (I think - I could be wrong) from one of the rooms. Has anyone experienced this garbage truck noise at BWI CL? 42 days!!

I am deciding on what room request to put in for BWI CL. I am thinking of just requesting pool view. I have issues with any noise keeping me awake so I think I should avoid requesting a Boardwalk view because I have read so many different opinions on whether the Boardwalk noise carries into the rooms. I bring a white noise maker with me just in case I get a noisy room. I think I recall a random review somewhere saying they could hear a loud garbage truck (I think - I could be wrong) from one of the rooms. Has anyone experienced this garbage truck noise at BWI CL? 42 days!!
We have stayed in every BW view room they have on the 4th floor. You can only hear the boardwalk with the door open. When it's closed, and the heavy curtains closed, no sounds got in.
I'm sure there are rooms that can hear the garbage trucks, near the end of the hallway. The dumpsters are back there so they'd have to come in at some point. Plus, down at that end you are getting pretty close to the construction for Ratatouie ride. No idea if there is any noise with it but makes sense it would be. And ESPN club is at that end, no idea if any sounds come up from there or not either.
So personally, between the 2, I'd prefer not having a pool view, since that is more than likely going to put you down on that end of the resort. Go with just Garden View, which would be closer towards the lounge and further from the pool, since you can only see bits of the pool at that end.

those scones and granola bars are amazing!

Coming home a bit disappointed after our GDT CL stay. I had watched/read just about every review out there before my trip and was so excited for the offerings. However, once we were there the offerings were only about 35% of what I saw being offered previously.
Should I email DSS or somewhere else? I feel that I should have been entitled to the same offerings as everyone else paying the same as I did. One night there was only one hot app and bread and tomato. I didn’t even see a meat and cheese board the whole time and we were there very often, we had no park days planned for our CL stay.

Coming home a bit disappointed after our GDT CL stay. I had watched/read just about every review out there before my trip and was so excited for the offerings. However, once we were there the offerings were only about 35% of what I saw being offered previously.
Should I email DSS or somewhere else? I feel that I should have been entitled to the same offerings as everyone else paying the same as I did. One night there was only one hot app and bread and tomato. I didn’t even see a meat and cheese board the whole time and we were there very often, we had no park days planned for our CL stay.
Wow! That does sound a lot less in terms of offerings. Did you ask any of the CMs while you were there? I think contacting DSS is appropriate. That would not meet my expectations either.

I had noticed that when they first opened the pics showed hot items (I think eggs, bacon, maybe even waffles), in addition to continental breakfast items, but recently, only eggs and continental items have been offered. You do have to wonder if they put out a larger spread when they were “new” and bloggers and “influencers” were all flocking to do reviews. But now that they’ve been open 6 months and the reviews are out there and they are fairly booked up, if they feel they don’t need to keep up the same level of offerings...

there were miniature Mickey Mouse waffles all 6 mornings while we were there through GH Last Friday. No bacon in am but there were other meats and sliced cheese that varied. We particularly liked the shrimp paella which I I think we enjoyed twice at night. We ate all lunches and some dinners in the parks too so we may have missed stuff.

You sure you saw everything? The meats and cheeses were always on a different table, over to the side
I was just there 2 weeks ago and the offerings were the same as the ones there while we were there at Christmas.
There were no pastries in the mornings?
No fruit?
No eggs?
No waffles?
No bread with chocolate?
No banana on toast with peanut butter?
No cheese with honey and pepper slice?
That is strange.
I have an email address that I think I'll use to inquire about their changes and if something was going on during your trip that made it unusual

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter