Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT and BAY LAKE TOWER Information and Questions Thread

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they are still selling bottled water in the gift shop? We normally stay for a week and I get bottled water with my grocery delivery, but this is just a short stay so I hadn't planned on groceries. I just realized today (we go tomorrow) that means no bottled water unless I pay a fortune for a case through Amazon Prime with the $4.99 Amazon delivery fee, $5.00 tip and $6.00 bell services delivery fee. Thanks!
I can’t speak for the CR specifically, and I’m sure someone will come along shortly who has looked personally recently, but just to reassure you I have never heard of any Disney resort that doesn’t sell bottled water eithe by the case or the 8 pack in one of their shops. Since the CR has DVC I’m particularly sure they do. Not super cheap, but also surprisingly not too bad given the circumstances.

Moneypenny

Mouseketeer
I can’t speak for the CR specifically, and I’m sure someone will come along shortly who has looked personally recently, but just to reassure you I have never heard of any Disney resort that doesn’t sell bottled water eithe by the case or the 8 pack in one of their shops. Since the CR has DVC I’m particularly sure they do. Not super cheap, but also surprisingly not too bad given the circumstances.
Thanks!

emilyrachael

Mouseketeer
Can anyone who has been recently tell me if they are still selling bottled water in the gift shop? We normally stay for a week and I get bottled water with my grocery delivery, but this is just a short stay so I hadn't planned on groceries. I just realized today (we go tomorrow) that means no bottled water unless I pay a fortune for a case through Amazon Prime with the $4.99 Amazon delivery fee, $5.00 tip and $6.00 bell services delivery fee. Thanks!
They did last year when we were there, and we're planning to do the same when we get there on Sunday (not worth doing grocery delivery for just a few things!) I will say that they were on the bottom corner of a shelf, so if you don't see them, try asking the CM.

Moneypenny

Mouseketeer
They did last year when we were there, and we're planning to do the same when we get there on Sunday (not worth doing grocery delivery for just a few things!) I will say that they were on the bottom corner of a shelf, so if you don't see them, try asking the CM.
Great. Thank you!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS