DISNEY'S CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it can always be edited but we don't have any info on the Wave, Chef Mickey's Express and the futre DVC building that is being built there.

I also took some great photos on my last trip. I was in the MK and Bay Lake view rooms, so if you need any, just ask!! :)

Here is the rest of the renovation schedule with everything that still needs to be completed.

July 30, 2007 through April 2008 - The Food & Fun Center will be closed for major renovations. The location will re-open as a new table service option, "The Wave". During this time a temporary counter service location will be operating on the Grand Concourse level near the Outer Rim Lounge.

April 2008 through August 14, 2008 -The Concourse Steak house will be closed for major renovations. The location will re-open as the new Counter Service location for the resort. During this time a temporary counter service location will be operating on the Grand Concourse level near the Outer Rim Lounge.

Besides that in the restaurants section don't forget about addinng the Sand Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter