Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologize if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the refurbished standard rooms at the Coronado will accommodate 5 adults? We stayed here many years ago and loved it, but since we now have 3 kids it's been a no go.

No they will not.

Ha ha UncleMike 101 I did know that believe it or not, but if we do decide to go this summer it will probably end up being POR. I do love CBR as well, I think it will be awesome when they get the gondolas done.

For online check-in requests, is there any way to request a refurbished room? I only had casistas as an option along with ground floor, near transportation, etc?

For online check-in requests, is there any way to request a refurbished room? I only had casistas as an option along with ground floor, near transportation, etc?

Not during Online Check In. But you can call in a request for a refurbished room. Call the Main Reservations line and have the CM add that request to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

I'm considering switching from POR to CSR for a stay in 2 weeks.
Solo traveler, which room would be best for"avoiding" construction and, more importantly, getting a refurbed room?
Currently, Preferred Room - King, Standard View, Water View, and Preferred View are all available. Thx!

I'm considering switching from POR to CSR for a stay in 2 weeks.
Solo traveler, which room would be best for"avoiding" construction and, more importantly, getting a refurbed room?
Currently, Preferred Room - King, Standard View, Water View, and Preferred View are all available. Thx!

Casitas 1, 2, and 3 are completed so a Preferred King or a Preferred will get you a refurbished room.

When is the construction at the new building supposed to be complete or at least the exterior? When are the gondolas due to be done?

When is the construction at the new building supposed to be complete or at least the exterior? When are the gondolas due to be done?
The tower is scheduled to be done by summer of 2019. CSR is not getting skyliners. Disney officials have not announced when the skyliner system will officially open, though their plan is to have the system up and running months before the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attraction opens in late 2019.

Can we request a Casita room near the bus stop ?
We will not be a preferred room.
Hoping to get Casita 4
Going in early May 2020 - after all the construction ;) .
We do not care if we get a King bed or 2 double/queen beds.
Love the double sinks and closed closets
We do not care if we have a parking lot view.

Also can you buy fresh fruit somewhere (and where) at CSR?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Ranchos 6B has been renovated? I got my email stating my room was ready. I apologize if this has already been answered.

As others mentioned, 6B wasnt renovated when we stayed there a few weeks ago. But honestly, we had a great top corner room and it was fine. Maybe some rooms are in a bit worse shape than others, but there was nothing alarming to mention. I found that to be a decent location for the bus, and a bit of a walk to the pool but not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter