Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just switched from Poly Club Level to Coronado Preferred for May 17th-26th. While my kids loved Poly, I just was getting queasy about the cost and for half the price we can stay at Coronado which I have wanted to try. I am curious is there a way to still request a roll away or fit a twin air mattress? While I can share a bed, both of my taller children sleep very restlessly and I will be kicked- a lot.

DS11 is a kicker - nobody will sleep with him!! We stayed in a preferred room in Casitas 2 in April. We had a twin air mattress with us as back-up....but at check in we requested a rollaway. It was available and delivered quickly. It fit easily in front of the window (between the wall and front door). We left it open all week.

DS11 is a kicker - nobody will sleep with him!! We stayed in a preferred room in Casitas 2 in April. We had a twin air mattress with us as back-up....but at check in we requested a rollaway. It was available and delivered quickly. It fit easily in front of the window (between the wall and front door). We left it open all week.

Thank you! That makes me hopeful. Will bring the air mattress just incase.

Does anyone know why the first week of May seems to be excluded from the Sun and Fun offer? I have a standard room package booked and can't move dates as we're going for a special occasion. I called Disney and they can't seem to tell me why the beginning of May isn't eligible, only room that qualifies is a jr suite, just wondering if those more experienced with discounts had any ideas.

Well ...... I decided to call Disney reservations and after the first hold of almost 2 hours, I called back 30 minutes later and got someone within 15 minutes. I asked a lot of questions about CSR Gran Destino Tower and finally someone that had information got on the phone. Now they may be wrong as most don't have all the info but I was told by a supervisor that being that this resort is a moderate, they will not offer the CL fastpass program. They also told me that Club Level Access is going to give us access to the offerings and DSS but there are no "Club Level" rooms noted in their information so ....... I changed it to the Beach Club. We love their Club Level!

CM's at the call center are always the last to find anything out.

Given that the website has these rooms as a booking category I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be dedicated CL rooms. Most likely a CL floor like most other places. This isn't like the old Business Class rooms, they are charging a good premium for these and I expect they will be first class.

703C46D6-0F48-456D-91BF-A899016739E9.png
Guess we’ll have to bring a shower curtain and suction cups for a little privacy and time management with that shower next to the sinks.

Given that the website has these rooms as a booking category I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be dedicated CL rooms. Most likely a CL floor like most other places. This isn't like the old Business Class rooms, they are charging a good premium for these and I expect they will be first class.
Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower Club Level standard room Dec. 22-28, 2019 $493.00 pr night. Executive suite Club Level $848 pr night. Beach Club, Club Level standard room $1,021.00 pr night. Contemporary Club Level standard room $1,010.00 per night. So no they are not charging a good premium. Standard room NON Club Level at Beach / Yacht club and BWI is $666 - 693. If they offer the same amenities as the other resort Club Level then it's a steal! I will wait to see reviews. Maybe we will give it a try next year.

Hi! Curious if there are any pictures or infos on what the tower standard rooms look like? We have an option for this or regular. What would you choose?

Dansdad, you’re a novice. We have never been to CSR. Would you book tower opposed to standard building. At least with tower we are close to everything correct? I assume standard would be lower floors, no view.

Dansdad, you’re a novice. We have never been to CSR. Would you book tower opposed to standard building. At least with tower we are close to everything correct? I assume standard would be lower floors, no view.
I’d love your input on this as well!

I can't see it in any photos since the refurb - but any idea if you can purchase a loaf of bread, milk or Jelly(jam) in Panchitos or on site?

At least with tower we are close to everything correct? I assume standard would be lower floors, no view.

Standard rooms are available on all floors, not just lower floors. If I can avoid it I never pay for any room category based on “view” at the moderates since there is no balcony/patio. We don’t sit in our room and look out the window, so the view isn’t important to us. We have been happy with standard room locations in Cabanas and Casitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter