Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to AK bus stop at GDT around 7:10, 1st bus came around 7:25 could only take two parties (I know it was first bus because someone had been there since 6:45am). Driver said would call for another bus so I waited. About 20 mins later next bus showed and could only take 3 parties, luckily I was #3. On our way out I saw another bus pulling in so must have been the one they called for.

I waited today as it’s my second AK day so I’m more patient. (And rideshares were in demand and wouldn’t arrive for like 15 mins 😂). My conclusion is, as many others have said too and is sadly still accurate, if you’re staying GDT and want to be amongst the first in the parks rideshare/drive. Don’t bother trying your luck with buses you will probably lose.
Thanks so much. This is good to know. We’re leaving in two days and this bus situation has been worrying me since we’re staying in the GDT.

In case anyone is wondering Disney is not spacing out guests within the hotel. I have a connecting room and there are absolutely people in the other room. I shoved a towel under the door out of an abundance of caution.

Went to Dahlia Lounge last night and half the screen covering Toledo was open. Was going to snap a pic on my way out but someone put the screen back. There appeared to be a bunch of little social distances table signs lined up in the middle (sorry for bad quality but they were definitely there). This could mean something or it could mean absolutely nothing (Cafe Rix at CSR and Casey’s in MK have been prepped for months but not opened). There was no other preparation that I saw in Toledo’s.
You shoved a towel under the door 🤣 That’s some serious precaution.

We'll be staying at CSR next month. I hadn't realized that El Mercado was closed. Is there anywhere to grab a quick breakfast?

I have a question, if you are staying in the Tower (standard view) do they have the round magnifying mirrors at the sinks like in the Casitas? I found my answer.

wellllll, please share the answer? Inquiring minds want to know. Magnifying mirror or no in the Tower rooms? Thanks! We stayed in the Tower last year and I honestly don't remember!

MJ

wellllll, please share the answer? Inquiring minds want to know. Magnifying mirror or no in the Tower rooms? Thanks! We stayed in the Tower last year and I honestly don't remember!

MJ
They have them, I saw them in a few pictures/YouTube videos.

Do any of you know how long the NBA players will be there? We have a Casitas room in early April, so I'm wondering if that may have any impact..
I just came back on the 29th Jan. I was told the NBA was there, but I did not see any players at all. At least no one tall. LOL. The NBA had zero impact on my stay at least.

I get the food part closing at 6pm but that’s unusually early for pool bar standards at Disney, even in this low/cool weather season. But the posted hours they usually put on the website are the bar hours, not necessarily the grill hours, so who knows.

Hopefully there’s more to the story or that adjusts when we get closer to spring break.

Where else am I going to get my pre-mixed margaritas that I then need to heavy tip the CMs to get an extra splash of tequila?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter