Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to AK bus stop at GDT around 7:10, 1st bus came around 7:25 could only take two parties (I know it was first bus because someone had been there since 6:45am). Driver said would call for another bus so I waited. About 20 mins later next bus showed and could only take 3 parties, luckily I was #3. On our way out I saw another bus pulling in so must have been the one they called for.

I waited today as it’s my second AK day so I’m more patient. (And rideshares were in demand and wouldn’t arrive for like 15 mins 😂). My conclusion is, as many others have said too and is sadly still accurate, if you’re staying GDT and want to be amongst the first in the parks rideshare/drive. Don’t bother trying your luck with buses you will probably lose.

Looking at a map GDT doesn't have a numbered bus stop listed. The closest one is stop "1" which is at the lobby entrance. So I assume the GDT bus stop is actually stop 5?

Right now I assume since the Casitas are closed a bus doesn't stop there. Rancho's I "think" also aren't being filled. So I wonder if right now there are only actually 2 stops prior to GDT. My point is that it's going to be really bad once the place is filled and people are filling the buses 4 stops prior.

It's good to know about GDT and buses.

It's hard to know if in October we will be rope-dropping. With fast pass we didn't, so when we stay GDT in October we would be able to catch a non-rush hour bus time. But w/out fast pass...I'm not sure what we will do.

Looking at a map GDT doesn't have a numbered bus stop listed. The closest one is stop "1" which is at the lobby entrance. So I assume the GDT bus stop is actually stop 5?

Right now I assume since the Casitas are closed a bus doesn't stop there. Rancho's I "think" also aren't being filled. So I wonder if right now there are only actually 2 stops prior to GDT. My point is that it's going to be really bad once the place is filled and people are filling the buses 4 stops prior.

There are 4 total bus stops at CSR. 2/Casitas, 3/Ranchos, 4/Cabanas, 1/Tower.

Booked last minute long weekend starting 3/3. Sticker shock at Pop, hotwire just opened up those dates yesterday. Not too shabby for four nights @ $556.

Always submit a room request using a roomfinder Was going with cabanas. Stumbled upon this thread today, yea!

This has probably been noted already, but just in case, was messing around on Disney’s website tonight and noticed the Casitas section bookable rooms (preferred rooms, casitas suites, etc) look like they are bookable starting 3/13. The last playoff game is 3/11.
Probably should’ve done a bit of homework before booking lol

No interest in BB, are we talking some sort of minor league NBA playoffs here?

Are they in a bubble atmosphere, separate from the guests?

Will our stay be impacted by any additional security, etc or should we just expect to see some (few i hope) areas off limits?

I just came back on the 29th Jan. I was told the NBA was there, but I did not see any players at all. At least no one tall. LOL. The NBA had zero impact on my stay at least.
In my book that’s a good thing, was hoping for nice, quiet visit with some main pool lounge time.

We have a 9:15pm reservation at Beaches and Cream. How late do buses run and is there a way to take a bus back to CSR, or should we just plan on rideshare?

We have a 9:15pm reservation at Beaches and Cream. How late do buses run and is there a way to take a bus back to CSR, or should we just plan on rideshare?

That’s pretty late. Are you needing to get both from CSR to B&C and back, or you’ll already be at B&C and just need a way to back to CSR?

Also curious the date since park hours matter.

But the answer is likely going to be you should just plan to rideshare back to CSR.

That’s pretty late. Are you needing to get both from CSR to B&C and back, or you’ll already be at B&C and just need a way to back to CSR?

Also curious the date since park hours matter.

But the answer is likely going to be you should just plan to rideshare back to CSR.
Just back to CSR. It’s actually tomorrow (Feb 11).

There won’t be a way for you to bus. EP will be closed so you can’t enter the park to get to the buses even if they are still running.

Depending on how late the busses for DS run, you might be able to catch the bus there and then transfer to the CS one to get back to the resort. That's probably more hassle than it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter